Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

David: The Ideal Ape

by jhd1189 Posted 31st Mar 2008 at 8:30 PM - Updated 1st Apr 2008 at 12:55 AM by jhd1189

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Mad Poster
#2 Old 31st Mar 2008 at 8:55 PM
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#3 Old 31st Mar 2008 at 9:51 PM
I'm Second!

I LOVE this statue! It's about time we have some fine art back on MTS2!
The ModFather
retired moderator
#4 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 12:20 AM
As an Italian, I'm really ashamed that an Italian artist created an imposter of the wonderful David the Ideal Ape! The "prostration" interaction is surely a must-do!

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 12:32 AM
I love your Ideal Ape. I effect I have already used it in my game!!

If you like my creations, you may consider to make a little donation to support my site and my modding activity.
MaryLou's Sims 2 World - MaryLou Sims 2 Forum (Italiano)
Scholar
#6 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 12:50 AM Last edited by pixelhate : 1st Apr 2008 at 9:03 AM.
“Monkeys are superior to men in this: when a monkey looks into a mirror, he sees a monkey.”
Malcolm De Chazal

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Addicted to Capuccino!
retired moderator
#7 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 7:40 AM
I want to see more sculptures of Michael Apegelo! A Great Artist!

Sorry I can't take requests anymore!
And I will probably never convert my creations for TS2 to TS3.
Forum Resident
#8 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 8:38 AM
Muahahaha!
Gorgeous!

"I will gather my wounds forge the end of tragic comedy"
AM
Scholar
#9 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 7:11 PM
Pretty job and funny explanation ! It will be a pleasure with its animations. Bravo and thank you Jhd1189 ! :D

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 10:59 PM
you are all insane. i feel so at home here!

:P
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 4:27 AM
I laughed so loudly at this one that my husband came running in to see what was going on. :-)

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 1:50 AM
Now, this is truly witty and thoughtfull. Wow.

X.x.~*~*.Mrs. My Chemical Romance.*~*~.x.X
X.x.So Long.And Good.X.x.Night.x.X Don't I look pretty walkin down the dress in the best damn dress I own? I reject your reality and substitute my own! Thats what we do on Mythbusters. We blow shit up. ~Mythbusters Princess~
Test Subject
#13 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 1:51 PM
oh come on! its a rar not zip!
can u make it a zip so me and the other ppl without a rar converter can download this. I need it for my Sims 2 Planet of the Apes

Never let a computer know you’re in a hurry.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#14 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 1:51 PM
astrodisneygirl - Please stop asking for zip files. You can get WinRAR just as easily as everyone else.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.