Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kitchen & Bath Stuff Objects Fix - Missing Seasons/FreeTime Functions Enabled - Updated 2008/08/31, Rolled into New AL fix

by Lord Darcy Posted 16th Apr 2008 at 1:31 PM - Updated 24th Jul 2011 at 8:11 AM by Lord Darcy : AL Compatibility

109 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts, 73 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Apr 2008 at 12:05 PM
I love you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 17th Apr 2008 at 12:10 PM
Yay! I love you too lol. Thanks for fixing EAxis' stupidity. Again. :P
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 17th Apr 2008 at 12:10 PM
I wasn't even aware this pack had been released yet. (Maybe its not in the UK yet. Could be out tomorrow) But thankyou so much. I will be downloading this now to make sure I have it when I buy the pack. I agree 100% with your rant about EAxis. Its just plain lazy.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 17th Apr 2008 at 12:15 PM
Thanks! It's much needed.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 17th Apr 2008 at 12:25 PM Last edited by UserLaura76 : 17th Apr 2008 at 12:33 PM.
Wow that was fast. Thank you so much. Eaxis should get their act together and release addons to the game that work properly. (K&B comes out tomorrow in UK.)
Wiki Wizard
THANKS POST
#7 Old 17th Apr 2008 at 12:37 PM
This pack isn't in the uk yet but i am sure the same problems will arrise anyway Nicely done
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 17th Apr 2008 at 1:06 PM
Thank u!
Can't believe ea missed this
d'ling for future needs
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 17th Apr 2008 at 2:04 PM
I can´t belive EA´s stupidity either!!! Thank you soooo much! You´re the greatest!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 17th Apr 2008 at 3:20 PM
It really isn't hard to admit there are working a bunch of idiots at EAxis, thank you so much for this fix :D
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#11 Old 17th Apr 2008 at 3:28 PM
Thank you forever! :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 17th Apr 2008 at 3:37 PM
I am so tired of their crap *sighs* Thank you so much for this LD you are awesome
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 17th Apr 2008 at 3:50 PM
Thanks for this. Will download this as soon as my copy arrives!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 17th Apr 2008 at 4:40 PM
Thank you so much! My copy of K&B is still en route, but now I won't have to worry when it gets here! My hero!
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator THANKS POST
#15 Old 17th Apr 2008 at 5:38 PM
Now this is forward thinking! I would like to thank you for this and all the other things you have fixed that EAxis has managed to bungle or break. Kudos to you.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator THANKS POST
#16 Old 17th Apr 2008 at 6:20 PM
Oh Lord, what were they thinking! 'Tis another one for the WTF file. Thank you for fixing this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 17th Apr 2008 at 8:03 PM
Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Field Researcher
#18 Old 17th Apr 2008 at 9:14 PM
Heh I called EA today, you know just see what they would say....

1. The support staff have not even been given the game to test yet!
2. They tried to lay blame on some download (even though I told them TWICE that I had tested in a vanilla game *rolls eyes)
3. They then told me to uninstall every single EP and stuff pack I have then reinstall but install KBID second (considering I have everything that is no small feat). WTF???
4. Now they claim they will be sending the problem to "Upper Management to remedy."

This took 20 minutes of being on hold to come to this conclusion. I was laughing! They are complete idiots. Just thought you would get a kick out of that
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 17th Apr 2008 at 9:33 PM
I hope others who might call up for "help" see this fix before they reinstall every EP and stuff pack.
Thanks for saving us from EA tech support, Lord Darcy.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 17th Apr 2008 at 9:50 PM
Thank you very much for fixing Eaxis blunders. I just wish i could fix a BV vedio glitch, I did everything they told me to do and I still have the glitch. Fortunately it can be gotten around so I can play but its a hasel(s?) to do so.

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR THE FIX! ! ! ! !
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 17th Apr 2008 at 9:57 PM
Hello, execelente courage, good job. A question: the hair of the girl in the image, is included in the Kitchen & Bath Stuff?

thank (:

*}·SeluXereZ·{*
Instructor
#22 Old 17th Apr 2008 at 10:21 PM
Yes, that hair is included in K&B.

I already thanked you at MATY, but, I really can't thank you enough! Thanks again!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 2:11 AM
Thank you again. I originally saw your patch at MATY and downloaded it from there.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 2:26 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 24th Apr 2008 at 5:43 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
I really appreciate this fix, Lord Darcy. It seems as though EA should owe you quite a bit by now, at least in gratitude.

Perhaps if they hadn't cranked out the EPs and stuff packs at such a rate they could have gotten them right before their initial release. They have kind of employed the slaughterhouse method of production, so to speak. And even as they have us all buying another stuff pack, they are getting ready to release TS3.... Here we go again?

Thank you, Lord Darcy, for this very valuable download.

centime
Instructor
THANKS POST
#25 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 5:21 AM
I picked this up elsewhere but hadn't posted regarding it yet. I just wanted to say thanks so much for making this. I'd like to say that I'm surprised at Eaxis' laziness, but, honestly, I'm not. Nice work!
Page 1 of 5