Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#51 Old 3rd May 2008 at 7:33 AM
Happy Birthday to all of you........I just love, love, love MTS2 and again I just want to thank you again Delphy for my Organizer. You are all so great...... keep up the great work.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 3rd May 2008 at 7:43 AM
WOOT!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MTS2!!

Delphy, I am eternally grateful to you and the staff for this site. It keeps time occupied for me because this site is so awesome.

YAY! THANK YOU ALL! HAPPY DAY!

I have done plenty of stupid things in the past. I have the scars -physical and emotional- to prove it. Do I have regrets? No. If anything, I'm proud to have these scars, as trophies of life experience I've gained, and to say, 'Hey, I survived. You can too.'
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 3rd May 2008 at 7:53 AM
Oh my....I didn't realize it has been that long. Wow....Happy B'day MTS2!!

Live each day like it's your last!

Addicted to Capuccino!
retired moderator
#54 Old 3rd May 2008 at 8:03 AM

MTS2

Sorry I can't take requests anymore!
And I will probably never convert my creations for TS2 to TS3.
Test Subject
#55 Old 3rd May 2008 at 8:13 AM
Yay!
This site is awesome so, keep being awesome. xDDD
sugarfree sugarette
#56 Old 3rd May 2008 at 8:23 AM
Woohoo!

Delphy, the Staff and all the creators did an awesome job! I luv ya all for what you did so keep it going!

"If it's worth doing, it's worth overdoing."
Test Subject
#57 Old 3rd May 2008 at 8:33 AM
Happy b-day mts2!
Forum Resident
#58 Old 3rd May 2008 at 8:43 AM
wow Happy Birthday!![wish this not late to say,lol]
Scholar
#59 Old 3rd May 2008 at 8:53 AM
Much of the success of Sims 2 has been due to all of the mods and contributions. Of the sites offering these, MTS2 is surely the leader. Congrats and thank you!

Imagine a world without hypothetical situations
Test Subject
#60 Old 3rd May 2008 at 9:03 AM
Default Happy-est of happy days
Happy Birthday
and lest we all forget...
"Additionally powered by sheer black boyshorts with a pink ruffled edge and a shiny black bra with front closure "
Lovely, I'm sure. :p
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 3rd May 2008 at 9:23 AM
man what a coincidence my birthday was just yesterday
this makes me so nostalgic, which is strange on my age I'm only seventeen and already nostalgic

my dear lord, it's the ferocious black beast of Rhipsanydoridontodontodontodon, with its large black teeth that can eat 3 humans at once, mate 3 times a year, can reach an average speed of 80 miles/hour, and is 50 ft aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrggghhh

P.S. if you have seen him put this in your signature
Test Subject
#62 Old 3rd May 2008 at 9:33 AM
Happy Birthday! I have enjoyed this site for such a long time and every time I log on I am in awe of the talent that is displayed here. Thank you for keeping the site up and hope that you have many more years of success!
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 3rd May 2008 at 9:43 AM
woot. i come here every day to see whats new xD im new to mts2 but still, thats an achievement for any web site. best of wishes to you all
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 3rd May 2008 at 9:53 AM
Happy birthday :D

"Over the Mountains of the Moon, down the Valley of the Shadow, ride, boldly ride," the shade replied - "if you seek for Eldorado"
Test Subject
#65 Old 3rd May 2008 at 10:03 AM
Happy happy happy b-day mod the sims 2!!!

- Shinizzle -
Test Subject
#66 Old 3rd May 2008 at 10:13 AM
Happy Birthday MTS2!
Field Researcher
#67 Old 3rd May 2008 at 10:23 AM
Happy, happy birthday! And long live MTS2! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 3rd May 2008 at 10:33 AM

This is by far the best Sims site out there! I can't believe I've been coming here for over three years! Great job on the site and thanks to all the creators who make such wonderful items for the game. I just can't imagine Sims 3 without MTS.
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 3rd May 2008 at 10:43 AM
*standing ovation* (I can't believe you don't have a clapping smiley)
Test Subject
#70 Old 3rd May 2008 at 10:53 AM
Default Happy Birthday!
Happy, happy birthday, Mod The Sims 2! Keep up the good - no, great - work!
Field Researcher
#71 Old 3rd May 2008 at 11:03 AM
Incredible, Happy Birthday to MTS2, May we see a few more!

ClicknPsycho
Forum Resident
#72 Old 3rd May 2008 at 11:13 AM
Happy birthday, MTS2. Huge thanx, Delphy, for the hard work and constant improvements to the site. What sets MTS2 apart from all all the other sites is it's not about shilling for EA (the Exchange) or a few creators of questionable talent getting rich selling a few crappy meshes 'n mods at ridiculous prices. It's about us... the artists who create and share, and the downloaders who appreciate the creations. Thank you, brothers and sisters, for all the amazing creations.

I'm no longer active here. My latest creations can be found here:

https://blueheavensims.wordpress.com
Forum Resident
#73 Old 3rd May 2008 at 11:23 AM

Happy Birthday!
Top Secret Researcher
#74 Old 3rd May 2008 at 11:33 AM
!baloons MTS2 (c'mon Chii!) XD

There we go!

Not actually evil.
#75 Old 3rd May 2008 at 11:43 AM
Thank you Delphy, MTS2 staff, and all the creators whose work I've enjoyed and been inspired by. Thank you, tutorial writers for helping me learn to create things myself. TS2 is such a source of joy, fun, and creative energy in my life, and that's due in large part to MTS2. Happy Birthday!

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Locked thread
Page 3 of 7