Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Career Outfit Clones for Athleticwear Category

by Phaenoh Posted 30th May 2008 at 6:57 PM - Updated 8th Sep 2008 at 5:39 AM by Phaenoh

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Not actually evil.
#2 Old 31st May 2008 at 4:36 AM
Wow, that was speedy! Thanks.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 31st May 2008 at 1:58 PM
Many thanks, it's very useful ! *pushes thanks button and downloads*

Looking for a king mesher who could make a neckruff as an accessorie... Anyone interested ? :)
Scholar
#4 Old 31st May 2008 at 2:43 PM
Useful addition ! Thank you Phae and get well soon.

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 31st May 2008 at 11:18 PM
Sweet! Thanks! This is a useful mod.

The height of innovation sometimes comes at the peak of laziness.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 1:46 AM
This will be useful! THANK U very much

My Profile at TSR--My Sims2 blog
An eternal cycle, falling and rising, rebirth and death. The hopeful and the greedy give rise to the city we observe.
We share its misfortune. We balance when the scales tip. But we do not grieve for the fallen.
- Keeper Annals, History of the City
Test Subject
#7 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 10:51 AM
Execellent addition to your clothing mod. Thanks so much!

(Cleared out my Downloads folder after installing FreeTime - Time to download all of your amazing default replacements and catalogue edits again. I didn't realise that you've done so much now! It's going to take a while!)
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 29th Jun 2008 at 5:22 PM
Thanks Phae, this is great, but I can't get it to work. I've got K&B stuff, so do I need to put the files in that bins folder instead of Freetime?
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 29th Jun 2008 at 9:09 PM
From what I've found there isn't a certain way that works 100% of the time. Try putting it in bin in your latest EPs or SPs, or try the Stuff Pack folder in FreeTime. If that still doesn't work you can put it in downloads, but remember never to delete it from inside the game.
Test Subject
#10 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 10:00 PM
Thank you Phaenoh.
Should I be putting this in the skins folder with your Clothing Catalog Mod instead of bins now I have AL?
Instructor
#11 Old 4th Apr 2009 at 5:40 PM
I have AL as well as M&G and it works if put in the Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 ApartmentLife\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins, but only if NOT put in a subfolder there. I guess the game loads subfolders before it does the rest of the files in the folder.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 6:32 PM
Thank You
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 1st Sep 2016 at 11:40 AM Last edited by emodarkwolf : 1st Sep 2016 at 6:35 PM.
Love the additional credits xD
It's been years but I hope you're better

EDIT: After trying on different locations I finally got them all to appear. Except those sporty dresses we can see in the 3rd image. Any reason why they shouldn't appear? I put in Mansion & Garden folder, in the Bins and without being in a subfolder. I have all expansion and stuff packs except for Teen Stuff.