Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Collection of Green walls inspired by Behr Paint

by Danikat Posted 1st Jul 2008 at 8:13 AM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd Jul 2008 at 10:56 AM
love these shades thankyou!!

"Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever".
R.I.P Brandon Lee
Test Subject
#3 Old 2nd Jul 2008 at 2:47 PM
FINALLY! Nice painted green walls. These are great, just what I've been wanting! I'll be downloading the blues next :-)

Can't wait for the reds & golds. Thank you!

Lor

Ps. The curtains on the windows in the picture? Any idea where I can download them? Looking for more curtains in generel, fed up of recolours. Not pressing information but if your memory is good I'd appreciate it. Cheers for the paints!
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd Jul 2008 at 2:55 PM
I love your walls. I do hope you will keep uploading more shades! I second the reds and golds!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 2nd Jul 2008 at 3:05 PM
Yay, more Behr-inspired walls! I've been hoping that you would make another set. Great job, and thank you!
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd Jul 2008 at 3:22 PM
YAY! I seriously LOVE all the Behr sets you've done. You make my Sim's walls so happy I can't wait for the next one!

Keep up the great work!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 2nd Jul 2008 at 6:14 PM
very nice...thank you
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Jul 2008 at 8:13 PM
Your Behr wallsets are great! They are the only walls I've been using lately. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 4:25 PM
yay! green to go with my blue, white, neutral, and mixed sets! all from you! props ^^
Test Subject
#10 Old 4th Jul 2008 at 12:13 AM
These walls are the best!! Thanks for all the different colours!
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th Jul 2008 at 6:43 PM
Thank you so much for these walls. They are absolutely beautiful. I hope that you continue to make the colors for this. And the moulding and baseboards are top notch. Excellent sets.
Test Subject
#12 Old 7th Jul 2008 at 10:08 PM
Oh thank you, thank you, thank you! I've been wainting for your paints, yours are the only ones I use, way better than the game's, can't wait for the reds and golds.
Scholar
#13 Old 7th Oct 2008 at 11:20 PM
Hah. My shelves are relaxing green. I guess I can recreate them now! Thanks :D
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 6:26 AM
I love all of your paint sets so much, and this is by far my favourite, with the dusky set running a close second. Thanks so much for sharing them.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 26th Sep 2010 at 9:28 AM
I love your Behr paint collections, thankyou for being so generous. :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 4th Oct 2015 at 4:03 PM
thanks