Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Breakfast! Toast & Oatmeal (Updated 7/27/2008)

by eris3000 Posted 25th Jul 2008 at 4:46 PM - Updated 1st Aug 2008 at 4:08 AM by eris3000

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 8:41 PM
Neat! That's like my breakfast! Thanks
Forum Resident
#3 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 11:29 PM
Wonderful!

Thank you.
Test Subject
#4 Old 26th Jul 2008 at 12:58 AM
Most people usually just have toast, oatmeal or cereal for breakfast....Love that now my sims can!I think I have every single dish you made in my game, I jus adore them! I have a suggestion ((request)) for breakfast if your willing...If you feel like it, could you make chocolate covered pancakes with banana slices?Or some sort of chocolate breakfast?It's sad that there really isn't anything sweet for breakfast on the sims...Anyway, thank you again for the yummy food((Man I'm hungry now...))
Inventor
#5 Old 26th Jul 2008 at 4:50 AM
I have never met anyone who eats this particular combo for breakies but I think my sims will love it and my daughter probably will too. So I will have to make her some in the next few days.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 6:08 AM
thank you very much

I can't speak read and write english. I'm sorry if you can't understand!.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 29th Jul 2008 at 3:26 AM
nice thanks...this isn't making me feel fat...I finally got off my butt and got some food...no more fat messages from me..

When I blossom I shall be lovely
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 6:26 PM Last edited by GoodMorningMisterFear : 30th Jul 2008 at 7:06 PM. Reason: added thought
I would love you if you could do more less-breakfasty breakfast foods! I despise most breakfast food, save for things like bagels and pancakes.

If you'd be up to it, I'd could PM you when I think of some specific examples <3

Now that I think of it, do you think you could do some more food that requires less than five cooking skill points? When I start a new household with adults, their lack of meal choices makes me want to rip my hair out!

Hide all Maxis objects {|} Hide CAS screen objects {|} Want to be a real mermaid?{|} icon by yumehito

Ich schrei in die Nacht für Dich...
Test Subject
#9 Old 31st Jul 2008 at 10:28 AM
This one and most of ur awesome works dont show up in my game y?? Plz help me(I have the base game only)
Sorry for my bad english
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 31st Jul 2008 at 8:34 PM
For everybody having problems with my foods showing up, I'm so so sorry! I am currently seeking some help for that so don't think I'm ignoring you, cuz I'm not. I'm just waiting for responses. Saizen wo tsukusu kara, jikan wo kudasai!
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 31st Jul 2008 at 9:13 PM
Very yummers, great for cafeterias. I love fried toast, too, especially raisin toast. That's my fave. As well as oatmeal with brown sugar. You've got my taste buds rolling.

Lab Assistant
#12 Old 2nd Oct 2008 at 9:22 PM Last edited by kentuckyfriedsims : 2nd Oct 2008 at 9:33 PM. Reason: messed up
thanks
I always wondered why maxis didn't have oatmeal in the Sims 2, oh and when I was young I had toast with my oatmeal but I don't anymore and I don't know why, but then when I was young I also like mayo sandwiches as well , thanks, good work as always.

Be A Leader Not A Follower, Live Outside The Box!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 9th Dec 2008 at 2:34 AM
This oatmeal and toast looks so good! Thank you! I believe, like in RL, this is the perfect breakfast for my Sims' kids before they rush off to school!

It's a neighborhood legacy
Instructor
#14 Old 18th Dec 2008 at 8:47 PM
Erm, any chance of a non raisin filled version. I hate raisins in my oatmeal and usually just have brown sugar and sum margarine in mine... Man that makes me hungry just thinking about it... But we're out of oatmeal as of this morning... I should tell the family to get more.

I don't get why so many Simmers hate Marsha Bruenig. She actually grows up to be quite pretty if you allow her to.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 7th Apr 2009 at 11:57 PM
Thanks so much! I'm so sick of pancakes and omlettes in the game

Sims 2 Stuff by Ben Harris, Profile + Terms of Use!
Test Subject
#16 Old 15th Sep 2010 at 4:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by samefourletters
Yum! My favourite breakfast, thanks a bunch. Although I think we call your "oatmeal" something different in Australia - "porridge" (I think they're the same thing?)

Assuming Australian porridge is the same as English Porridge then yeah it's what the Americans call outmeal. Thanks Eris for another fantastic meal. Your food is always gorgeous but quite often it's American things I've never eaten so it's nice to find some food for my sims that I recognise, lol
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#17 Old 20th Feb 2013 at 9:21 PM
I love oatmeal Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 21st Jun 2014 at 1:51 AM
yummy *_*thanks..
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 19th Aug 2014 at 9:42 PM
I can imagine Cassandra eating this with Darren while Dirk is at school. Thx!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 7:37 AM
thank you