Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

-Conversion Content- UNI Undies, PJs, and Sportswear for Teens!

by Phaenoh Posted 13th Sep 2008 at 4:31 AM - Updated 13th Sep 2008 at 5:07 AM by Phaenoh

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Not actually evil.
#2 Old 13th Sep 2008 at 4:39 AM
Oh goody, my soon to be frat boys can run around in La Fiesta Tech gear, and my studious rich girls can sport Academie Le Tour pj's.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Field Researcher
#3 Old 13th Sep 2008 at 11:10 AM
Yay! Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 13th Sep 2008 at 12:41 PM
I can't thank you enough for all your conversions and mods. You are the best!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 13th Sep 2008 at 1:04 PM
Hey, just to let you know. I created conversions for the Uni clothes too (well the undies, swimwear, athletic, and pjs) way back in April but only uploaded them to my own site.

But now I read your info carefully I see that these just share the textures and make them show up with a proper EP flag instead of a CC star. That's great. I am going to replace them with mine in my game! lol. I found your other downloads like this too, and I'm downloading them now too.

I always wondered how to get rid of that CC star. Does it have something to do with the product value?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 13th Sep 2008 at 2:38 PM
Wow! I LOVE these! And I really love the fact that they're flagged properly in game for the correct EP!

I wish all my conversions were flagged that way. Do you think you could write up a tut to show how to do this?

Click HERE and you'll get a surprise!
Instructor
#7 Old 13th Sep 2008 at 4:42 PM
*-* thank you so much for sharing these!!!

hi!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 13th Sep 2008 at 7:34 PM
Sweeeeeet. These are pretty cool. The Uni clothes are some of my favorite Maxis clothes ever.
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 13th Sep 2008 at 7:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Anji4062
Wow! I LOVE these! And I really love the fact that they're flagged properly in game for the correct EP! I wish all my conversions were flagged that way. Do you think you could write up a tut to show how to do this?
Sounds like this information isn't common knowledge enough, I'll add it to the tut on texture referencing since they both pertain to age conversions. It will be a few days though, I'm swamped with packing up and moving back into the dorms, atm.
RETROTROUT
#10 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 7:37 AM
This is so amazing. As always, you make the best creations :D
Inventor
#11 Old 21st Oct 2008 at 7:10 PM
This is great Phaenoh, thank you!! Oh, I'm way behind with downloading stuff, but still wanted to let you now how much I appriciate your work!
Forum Resident
#12 Old 29th Sep 2009 at 12:18 PM
Great! I love them!