Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Female Evening Dress Mannequin

by Menaceman44 Posted 29th Oct 2008 at 3:25 PM - Updated 29th Oct 2008 at 9:17 PM by Menaceman44

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
#2 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 4:02 PM
Yay! Finally more mannequins! These are always useful. Thank you very much.

Are you still planning on making male-mannequins?
Forum Resident
#3 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 4:50 PM
Oh thank you, this mannequin looks so perfect! I love it to have many different ones in my shops Thanks and more please^^
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 5:43 PM
So cool! thanks, that is very helpful.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 5:59 PM
I love mannequins too! Thanks for these with the nice formal dress!
#6 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 7:12 PM
Thanks. How about a version with heads?

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 9:15 PM
Avaluna, I am still planning on doing male mannequins as well but I can't promise when I will get around to it. I do have plans for one more female mannequin first.

General, I originally wanted them to have heads but found it a bit more complicated and higher poly than I wanted. Its a pain trying to pose these things as it is.

Thanks for the kinds comments peeps.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 30th Oct 2008 at 12:51 AM
These are just perfect for shops! I cannot believe I missed your earlier mannequins - well not anymore! They too are now in my downloads folder and will never leave. Looking forward to the male ones :-)
#9 Old 30th Oct 2008 at 4:50 AM
Menaceman44, have you tried cloning from the mannequins in H&M Fahsion Stuff? Those mannequins have heads, and I`m sure you could improve them considerably.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#10 Old 30th Oct 2008 at 12:50 PM
I don't own H&M Stuff and have no plans on getting it either. Sorry. If I had got it I wouldn't have bothered making these mannequins in the first place.

#11 Old 30th Oct 2008 at 9:24 PM
Hokay. It was worth a shot.

Forum Resident
#12 Old 30th Oct 2008 at 9:56 PM
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 31st Oct 2008 at 7:05 AM
Thank you very much for this wonderful mannequins. Gret work. Please make more.
Happy Halloween.
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 31st Oct 2008 at 3:31 PM
thanks for them! my shops definitely need more deco!
Test Subject
#15 Old 1st Nov 2008 at 8:11 PM
Thank you so much menaceman44, the dummies are very cool I love the views, the next store that makes you going to spend, has made me really excited that I did indeed order.
I have sat under some dummy, but I guess it has to be very difficult, again thank you very much for your great work
hugs from barcelona.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 2nd Nov 2008 at 3:17 PM
These are perfect for my Downtown Soho Lot! I will use them right away, Thanks so much

Rose Hill

I love this one the most
Dedication, Determination, Deliberation
Field Researcher
#17 Old 3rd Nov 2008 at 6:20 PM
Thanks !
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 5:57 PM Last edited by nobodysgirl333 : 5th Mar 2009 at 6:30 PM.
Says files are corrupt?!

Nevermind, my computers just screwy. Thanks for the download!!!!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 15th Mar 2009 at 8:05 PM
I thought this was your prettiest mannequin so far. I have downloaded ages ago... and I've seen it in my game. Since then I've gotten Mansion and Garden stuff, and when I was placing it I got a weird looking cracked effect on the doll, I took a screenshot:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...4/mannequin.jpg
I have no idea if it worked before or not... I hope it can be fixed.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#20 Old 15th Mar 2009 at 11:47 PM
Thanks Agata Onix!

Also thank you Antira. I shall have to take a look at the mannequin in my own game as I too now own M&G and haven't checked it yet.

Mad Poster
#21 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 7:40 AM
Gorgeous and beautiful idea thanks a lot !
Test Subject
#22 Old 18th Apr 2009 at 2:41 AM
I'm also getting the weird cracked look that Antira is getting. Looks like large numbers or letters all over the model. No problem with your two other Mannequins.
Test Subject
#23 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 4:50 PM
I wanted a working version of this, so I cloned one of your other Mannequins and imported the model (.ofb format) and texture (.png) from this one, changed the GUID and made recolors using the textures in your recolors. Works for me now.
Test Subject
#24 Old 30th Apr 2009 at 5:48 PM
I have the exact same problem as Antira. The mannequin is all cracked and funny looking. I have all the expansion packs and the H&M stuff pack. Your other two mannequins work well.
Miss BHAVing
retired moderator
#25 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 11:28 PM
I see the exact same issue in my game that Antira reported. I noticed it in a lot I'm building in AnyGameStarter with only Base and AL. I don't own M&G. I also have the other (non evening dress) mannequin and it looks perfect.
Page 1 of 2