Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Good Witch Gown Set - A Better Option for your Witch Sims (Part of my Witch Gown Collection)

by Serena_Moonstone Posted 14th Nov 2008 at 7:35 PM - Updated 19th Mar 2009 at 6:31 AM by Serena_Moonstone : text edit

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Not actually evil.
#2 Old 14th Nov 2008 at 8:01 PM
To make these into default replacements, use SimPE to extract the GMDC and TXTR resources used by the good witch gown. Make a new package file, add them to it. Replace them with your resources and textures. Of course, you need to make sure the GMDCs have the same number of mesh groups and group names.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Forum Resident
#3 Old 14th Nov 2008 at 9:21 PM
Great work with these! They look a lot better than the Maxis ones!

Nacho average teen.
Other Stuff By Me.
Test Subject
#4 Old 14th Nov 2008 at 10:33 PM
Are you planning to do the same for evil witches? These look great!
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th Nov 2008 at 12:30 AM
I love these! And I would love to see a toddler version of this outfit. Thank you for making it!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 15th Nov 2008 at 1:52 AM
Serena, this is beautifully done. I wish you would consider posting it on SapphireSims2. I think everyone there would love it too.

All my creations are free to use, no permission required. Make any changes that you want, as long as you don't upload it as your own work. Please visit us at http://TheIsleofCatarinaSims.com .We are former members of SapphireSims2, and have creations for Sims 2,3,and 4.
Instructor
#7 Old 15th Nov 2008 at 3:15 AM
Holy hell, the detail! The intricacy!
Test Subject
#8 Old 15th Nov 2008 at 6:00 AM
I love these and I would love a toddler version, a tiny witch would be so adorable
Test Subject
#9 Old 15th Nov 2008 at 6:55 AM
I really like your work. They are quite nice although I have to admit I also like the maxi's ones. About the thing that was bugging you (that every time your witch levels up the outfit changes) there is a great mod in InSIMenator that fixes this. You can find it here:
http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=94514 ! You could also check out the other mods, there is a lot of good stuff in there! Happy SIMING!!!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 15th Nov 2008 at 3:37 PM
Thanks! This is quite nice.

I think everybody should like everybody. ~Andy Worhol (Go Pittsburgh!!)

98% of teens have drank or been around alcohol. Put this in your signature if you like bagels.

"I don't want to do good things, I want to do great things." -- Lex Luthor
Inventor
#11 Old 15th Nov 2008 at 4:30 PM
These are beautiful,Thanks. An Amazing first upload!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 17th Nov 2008 at 1:06 AM
Thank you! This looks wonderful.
Test Subject
#13 Old 26th Nov 2008 at 6:11 PM
These are awesome!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!

Do you NEED to know, or do you WANT to know?
Test Subject
#14 Old 3rd Dec 2008 at 9:57 PM
i can't find the mesh for this. PLEASE HELP! the one at the bottom locates me to one that doesn't have one, so i looked in the threads and there was thousands!im not sure which one, and if those are the right ones anyways
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 5:28 AM
the mesh is on the link you have to go to post#3 and get the tig-girl-sleepgown mesh I think I originally said it was the tig-girl-longgown mesh, sorry fot the confusion I will update my main text.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 26th Dec 2008 at 8:43 AM
Very pretty!
Your name sounds so familiar.. Ultima maybe?

The wonder is that we can see these trees and not wonder more.
Test Subject
#17 Old 26th Dec 2008 at 9:58 PM
Great work!

This also led me to one of my favorite dresses I used to have in my game until my computer crashed two years ago. Thanks for getting permission to use that texture =]
Field Researcher
#18 Old 29th Dec 2008 at 2:01 PM
Oh yes! Much better, thank you!

I have but one question - how about the wizards and warlocks? Trying to find decent outfits for them is like a quest for the holy grail :-\

Please don't PM/IM me with requests
Test Subject
#19 Old 7th Jan 2009 at 9:27 PM
Thank You!!!! <33
Field Researcher
#20 Old 21st Jan 2009 at 11:01 AM
Hey guys, a head's up:

I was trying to figure out how to make these defaults via Cat's guide at the top of these comments, but wasn't doing very well. Epiphany over at GoS has recently made an AM default warlock replacement, so I tried to pick her (I think) brains, but instead she did it herself - default replacements of these gowns are right here :D

Please don't PM/IM me with requests
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 10:05 PM
Thanks for that because I simply had no Idea how to do it, I ok at graphic design, I am just not so good at actual programming, I'll put the link up in the main text. I have also made warlok clothes, the good and neutral sets are up, but the evil is still in the moderation que.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 19th Mar 2009 at 6:32 AM
Ok..I have now re-uploaded all the files because of the server crash. All of the files should now work, but if you are still having trouble, feel free to PM me
Test Subject
#23 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 5:31 PM
They look so nice but my stupid computer is so annoying!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 11th Feb 2010 at 1:13 AM
I love these, they are excelent for my ice demon, Raven. I have had your evil witch gowns for ever and I was just thinking the other day, "If only it came in white and blue"
Test Subject
#25 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 5:08 PM
great work on the dress. absolutle love it. they work just fine on my friends computer (she has AL) but i cant make a proper witch on mine as i dont have AL. once again, thanks x
Page 1 of 2