Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hogwarts

by Black0rchid Posted 17th Nov 2008 at 5:29 AM - Updated 14th Mar 2009 at 1:17 AM by Black0rchid

69 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 50 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 17th Nov 2008 at 5:41 AM
AAAHHHH! I love this! I might actually play Uni now! Thank you SOOOOO much!
Test Subject
#3 Old 17th Nov 2008 at 7:36 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 17th Nov 2008 at 11:31 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
I've been looking for a Hogwart's like this one. Well done. I can't wait to see it in game.

No man is a master who is not a master of himself.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 17th Nov 2008 at 9:55 AM
This is so perfect. You are so perfect. I already moved a couple of witches and wizards into Diagon Alley. But where are they all gonna learn their basics? I love the fact that it's a dorm and not just a lot that looks like Hogwarts. Thank you so much. Great job.

"I enjoyed the meetings, too. It was like having friends." Luna Lovegood

"It's lucky it's dark...I haven't blushed so much since Madame Pomfrey told me she liked my new earmuffs." Albus Dumbledore
Field Researcher
#5 Old 17th Nov 2008 at 11:22 AM
Wow... I guess you've put a lot of effort on this one. Fantastic job, very, very well done!
Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 17th Nov 2008 at 11:29 AM
Wow! Great work!
Forum Resident
#7 Old 17th Nov 2008 at 12:56 PM
wow. Fantastic work

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Alchemist
#8 Old 17th Nov 2008 at 3:33 PM
Magical! Thanks,
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 17th Nov 2008 at 3:37 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 17th Nov 2008 at 11:32 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Amazing!! Not only do I want to my knowledge YA to live here, I also want to go re-read my Harry Potter books!

Live, love, Laugh <3
Forum Resident
#10 Old 17th Nov 2008 at 4:22 PM
*speechless*

Holy shi...

Woah.

BlackOrchid...you have some seriously wicked talent. Wonderful, I don't even know what to say! <33
Wiki Wizard
#11 Old 17th Nov 2008 at 5:40 PM
woah, well done! :D

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Forum Resident
#12 Old 17th Nov 2008 at 5:41 PM
This is fantastic! Funny, I was actually watching Harry Potter last night and was saying to myself 'I wonder is Hogwarts buildable'... And :O There it is! Thanks! :D

Nacho average teen.
Other Stuff By Me.
Inventor
#13 Old 17th Nov 2008 at 5:50 PM
That's a fantastic work - thank you. I can't actually play it because it lags my PC (only 2gig Ram) but it's very inspiring and in every little detail a great HP-lot!
Forum Resident
#14 Old 17th Nov 2008 at 6:26 PM
wow... they´re already maaaaaaaany different versions of hogwarts but this is just great! And it´s a dorm^^ the others were mainly residentials i think...The details are amazing i love how you made the common rooms!
(I built a hogwarts on my own, but only the inside i built it for picture taking, i wanted to make a harry potter story, but that was 2 years ago^^ So i know it´s quite difficult)
However it looks great and i´ll love to play with it! I have so many witches and wizards, i ´ve made nearly every character of harry potter, even those, whose names are mentioned twice in all books
hah, i am so mad^^
Thank you
Forum Resident
#15 Old 17th Nov 2008 at 8:10 PM
it really looks as in the movies, though there's your unique and personal touch in it. Good job!!
Test Subject
#16 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 6:30 AM
Holy crap. This is incredible. Even if I don't download it (no offense, I just have trouble playing in really huge houses) this is AMAZING!!

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day; light a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.
Forum Resident
#17 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 5:19 PM
Wow! Me wanna me wanna!

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 11:52 PM
OMG! This looks SO nice!

I'm going to download this for future story and picture taking.

Thank You!
Test Subject
#19 Old 20th Nov 2008 at 5:29 PM
More HP lots to come? I LOVE you.
Test Subject
#20 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 12:51 PM
WOW this is the most beautiful hogwarts i've seen here around! Thanks for making it!
And now you can use it as a dorm, that's great!
Too bad that there's no huffelpuf and ravenclaw common room, but well you can't have everything xD
i still love it

Because i’m suffering
Struggeling
Till the end of time
I am suffering
Struggeling
Inside...
Test Subject
#21 Old 3rd Dec 2008 at 5:43 PM
Uhm, just curious..why do you need OFB, Freetime, and AL?
I'd love to download it, but unfortunately those are the three expansion packs I don't have yet(besides Seasons, which makes sense to put it to the list).
Fabulous work on it, and I only wish I could build houses that look normal, let alone Hogwarts.
Thanks for the upload. :]

no i don't wish it was the fucking sixties. levis jeans wish it was the sixties. i certainly fucking don't.
Test Subject
#22 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 5:47 AM
how come when I placed it on my lot, the doors and windows were flashing blue?
Test Subject
#23 Old 17th Jan 2009 at 2:55 AM
Wow. That's INSANE. amazing job!

Vinny Lecavalier, simply the best!
Test Subject
#24 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 2:34 AM
Very Nice.. Very Nice.. Trying to think of a mod that would help keep ceratin people and not other out of a room.... hmm.. Nice, Well constructed, looks playable.

Gimp? Photoshop? What the... What does that mean,, You know your a newbie when,,,
Test Subject
#25 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 3:05 PM
Amazing!

You Are Super Talented!
Page 1 of 3