Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

H&M Maternity Default Replacements

by Feenkitty Posted 7th Dec 2008 at 4:19 AM - Updated 6th Oct 2009 at 4:37 PM by Feenkitty

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 7th Dec 2008 at 4:45 AM
These are awesome!So you can choose either 1 or 2?
Mad Poster
#3 Old 7th Dec 2008 at 11:17 AM
Thank you! I was looking for some realistic maternity clothing for my sims and these are just wonderful.
Instructor
#4 Old 7th Dec 2008 at 12:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mytwilightlove
These are awesome!So you can choose either 1 or 2?

You can download both of them.

I got these when you had them at Insim. Thank you for doing them.
Test Subject
#5 Old 7th Dec 2008 at 12:58 PM
Wow!!!Perfect maternity outfits!I have inteen for FT.Can i use them as well?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 7th Dec 2008 at 5:04 PM
Thank you very much for putting these downloads up. I have been looking for them and was upset that insim went down and I couldn't get them. Thanks a bunch.
Test Subject
#7 Old 7th Dec 2008 at 5:23 PM
These are great, thank you so much!!! But how many can we choose of them? What's the number of possible maternity outfits, in the original game?

Quote: Originally posted by keirra
You can download both of them.

Are you sure, Keirra? Can we really have all 20 of them ingame?? ...mmm...
Mad Poster
#8 Old 7th Dec 2008 at 6:37 PM
"You will need something to force them into these outfits when they are pregnant."

What do you mean exactly?

Love these outfits btw!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 7th Dec 2008 at 10:55 PM
Thank Feenkitty for these outfits,they look fantastic, however I am a little lost.
If these are Default replacements why must I have something to force them to be worn? I thought 'Default replacements' over rode the Maxis Pregnancy outfit and they automatically got the replacements rather than the maxis one when the sim begins to show the pregnancy?
Can you please clarify?
Test Subject
#10 Old 8th Dec 2008 at 2:03 AM
We wish to express our gratitude because it was lonely in an original
maternity dress.

Thank you.
Instructor
#11 Old 8th Dec 2008 at 4:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fakefakefakest
These are great, thank you so much!!! But how many can we choose of them? What's the number of possible maternity outfits, in the original game?

Are you sure, Keirra? Can we really have all 20 of them ingame?? ...mmm...

Positive. I have all 20 of them in my game. :D
Instructor
#12 Old 8th Dec 2008 at 4:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by littlejohnnyhoward
Thank Feenkitty for these outfits,they look fantastic, however I am a little lost.
If these are Default replacements why must I have something to force them to be worn? I thought 'Default replacements' over rode the Maxis Pregnancy outfit and they automatically got the replacements rather than the maxis one when the sim begins to show the pregnancy?
Can you please clarify?

These are the regular outfits that came with H&M. What Feenkitty did was give them a pregnancy morph. That means if you have a hack like Squinge's Pregnancy Wear Any Outfit, your sims can now wear these H&M outfits and the baby belly will show.

I hope that's clear enough.
Test Subject
#13 Old 8th Dec 2008 at 6:31 AM
yay! i totally love this.

montreal may eat it's young--
but montreal won't break us down.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 8th Dec 2008 at 8:34 AM
I love them, they are perfect for maternity wear! Thank you!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 8th Dec 2008 at 11:18 AM
Thanks Keirra for answering those!

Can you please clarify?

They don't override the Maxis Pregnancy outfit, but they do override the H&M outfit so if you wanted a default replacement mesh that did something else for a paticular outfit, you could not use both that one and mine. The sims will not automatically change into these either. Like Keirra suggested, Squinge's Pregnancy Wear Any Outfit works or I personally use the wardrobe adjuster on the Insimenator to force my sims into everyday clothes. There might be other options out there, I'm just not aware of them.

Yes you can have all 20 if you want them.

Quote: Originally posted by victoriageras
Wow!!!Perfect maternity outfits!I have inteen for FT.Can i use them as well?

Teen clothes are now archived on Simbology. HERE Under "Download The Inteenimater" where it says "Child Boards" if you click on "Maternity Fashions" it takes you to a list of creators and you can find stuff there.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 8th Dec 2008 at 3:59 PM
Okay. That makes much more sense as to how they're a default. Thanks for clearing that up, keirra.
Test Subject
#17 Old 9th Dec 2008 at 2:49 AM
Thanks for the clarification, it makes perfect sense now! I havent go the patience to keep changing a pregnant sims' clothes so I'm always on the look out for default replacements to the EAxis maternity wear. I have d/l a few from MTS but like the original, they all get boring after a while!
Thanks for adding the pregnant morphs to the H&M wear though it is good work.
Regards, Suzie
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 9th Dec 2008 at 8:31 PM
Thanks for the clarification, it makes perfect sense now! I havent go the patience to keep changing a pregnant sims' clothes so I'm always on the look out for default replacements to the EAxis maternity wear. I have d/l a few from MTS but like the original, they all get boring after a while!
Thanks for adding the pregnant morphs to the H&M wear though it is good work.
Regards, Suzie

It is my understanding that Squige's changes the clothes automatically. I don't use it though, so you might want to look into it if you want to use this type of maternity clothes. I know there are others out there that I've download too. It's nice to have the variety.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 11th Dec 2008 at 9:32 AM
This is so fabulous I hate the maxis ugly wear, so a huge thank you. To littlejohnnyhoward I know I'm stating the obvious but I adore your username, made me laugh for ages.
Test Subject
#20 Old 14th Dec 2008 at 7:15 AM
Feenkitty, thanks a lot!!

But will this change the meshes of the non-preggers clothes? or will they look the same?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#21 Old 16th Dec 2008 at 2:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mikie4
Feenkitty, thanks a lot!!

But will this change the meshes of the non-preggers clothes? or will they look the same?

They are exact clones so you won't notice any difference when they are not pregnant.
Test Subject
#22 Old 16th Dec 2008 at 4:38 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
#23 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 11:49 PM Last edited by aero87 : 20th Feb 2009 at 11:58 PM.
"These are DEFAULT REPLACEMENTS. You can only have one default replacement mesh for each outfit."

I'm still kinda confused about what you mean there. Sorry.
~

aero87 :bunny:
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 12:01 PM
Hallo, anything is broken with "H&M Maternity Defaults Part 2.rar"! I can't download the second part ... Error 404 File not found

Please help and reupload part 2.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 6:33 PM
Missing files / Server crashed
Here the missing files of Feenkitty's "H&M Maternity Default Replacements". I hope I sortet the files in correct folder of "PArt 1" and "Part 2". If there is a mistake download both files and you will have all 20 default replaces.

Thanks keirra for giving the lost files.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  MISSING_FILES__Feenkitty_HM_Maternity_Defaults_Part_1_[by keirra + eggard].rar (1.42 MB, 131 downloads)
Description: Part 1 of H&M default maternity replacements
File Type: rar  MISSING_FILES__Feenkitty_HM_Maternity_Defaults_Part_2_[by keirra + eggard].rar (1.44 MB, 133 downloads)
Description: Part 2 of H&M default maternity replacements
Page 1 of 2