Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxis FreeTime Careers Made Vampire Friendly

by FennShysa Posted 24th Dec 2008 at 1:38 PM - Updated 3rd Mar 2011 at 5:23 PM by whiterider

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 24th Dec 2008 at 3:47 PM
I think I love you :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Dec 2008 at 3:59 PM
Awww...... :lovestruc

Feel free to PM me with career requests. I don't guarantee I'll do any particular one, but I'll consider each.
Test Subject
#4 Old 24th Dec 2008 at 8:30 PM
This is great! And right before Christmas too! Thanks!

~ttfn~
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Dec 2008 at 9:24 PM
You're welcome. Thanks for the compliment.

Feel free to PM me with career requests. I don't guarantee I'll do any particular one, but I'll consider each.
Test Subject
#6 Old 26th Dec 2008 at 7:21 AM
These are great and not only for vampires! I love having them so that you can have one parent who works during the day, and one at night. No need for the nanny.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 26th Dec 2008 at 12:40 PM
I hadn't thought about that. Cool.

Criminal Mastermind
retired moderator
#8 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 6:16 AM Last edited by Chaavik : 16th Mar 2009 at 6:22 AM.
Unable to download the careers from this thread! A 404 Error message constantly annoys me.

To the OP:

Thank you for the careers outlined in the thread. I am looking forward to having an opportunity to download it when you're able to upload a new file to replace the original that was uploaded here.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 11:03 PM
It is now fixed. I downloaded it myself to make sure.

Criminal Mastermind
retired moderator
#10 Old 22nd Mar 2009 at 2:14 PM
Thanks Came back to try downloading it again and got the file.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 12:35 PM
Good, glad that worked out for you.

Test Subject
#12 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 12:15 PM
Default Adorable!
Quote: Originally posted by Cheryl Mason
I think I love you :D

Awww... that's just toooo cute
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 6th Feb 2010 at 4:35 PM
Thank you SOOO much for these :-D!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 14th Jul 2013 at 8:54 AM
Here's a late you're welcome. And thanks for downloading.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 12:57 AM
Thanks You
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 8th Jul 2018 at 2:04 AM
I've had the other vampire friendly careers for awhile but didn't notice until now that my dancer Sim didn't have a vampire friendly option and came here looking to see if these existed. Thanks!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#17 Old 4th Dec 2021 at 1:10 AM
Thank you.