Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pollination Tech Replacement

by gialuan Posted 16th Jan 2009 at 1:19 AM - Updated 16th Jan 2009 at 2:36 AM by gialuan

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 3:25 PM
Can't tell you how often I'd exit and reload the lot when a baby had the large eyes, non existent nose or mouth! Thanks heaps for this!
Mad Poster
#3 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 6:27 PM
Whoa! Good looking PT! This is a vast improvement and maybe I can have alien babies again! Thanks!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 10:41 PM
Thank you! Alien babies now seem like a good idea!

View my Downloads here

(( ))
// \\ Pass the pink ribbon around if you know someone living with, has survived. or passed away from breast cancer.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 17th Jan 2009 at 5:23 AM
He's perfect! I've been dying to have a PT without the elf ears. Thanks so much for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 17th Jan 2009 at 6:39 PM
Awesome, I love aliens with noses and mouths, I used to use simsurgery of it, but since SimPE decided to stop working for me, I've had to deal with the ugly aliens =[ (I do like their massive eyes though)
I did like my aliens having black hair, but I can deal with the blond as long as they have freaking noses.
So thank you <3 Aliens are by far my favourite "species" in the sims so this makes me very happy.

Life is like toast! Sometimes its golden and sometimes its burnt. Now go make me some toast- thats an order.
Whilst you was distracted by toast, I took over the world. Yes now you must make me some toast because I'm the queen.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 18th Jan 2009 at 11:56 AM
Nice, But I want the ears.
Instructor
#8 Old 24th Mar 2009 at 12:46 AM
He reminds me of Chef Ramsey from H-E-Double-Hockey-Stick kitchen(i don't swear and it's probley not allowed
Test Subject
#9 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 6:01 PM
Thank you so much for this upload! I ever since I have gotten the Sims 2 (that has been a long time) I wanted Alien babies but...no noses. Big eyes I can handle but everything else I gave up hope until now. Thank you!!
Test Subject
#10 Old 17th Feb 2010 at 2:57 PM
This is a great alien replacement. Its the best and only one I will ever use.
Test Subject
#11 Old 25th Apr 2010 at 6:06 PM
*Hugs your PT* Thanks so much! All the other PT mods have elf ears and orange skin or something like that, ick...but yours is so good-looking! I LOVE blonde aliens! Out of curiosity, though...

1: What will happen to already-existing alien children once I download this hack? Will your PT now be in their family tree? Will they look like him now instead of the Maxis PT?
2: What would happen if I decided to remove this mod after children had already been fathered by this PT?

Thanks,
*Song*
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 8:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by *Song*
*Hugs your PT* Thanks so much! All the other PT mods have elf ears and orange skin or something like that, ick...but yours is so good-looking! I LOVE blonde aliens! Out of curiosity, though...

1: What will happen to already-existing alien children once I download this hack? Will your PT now be in their family tree? Will they look like him now instead of the Maxis PT?
2: What would happen if I decided to remove this mod after children had already been fathered by this PT?

Thanks,
*Song*

Sorry for the late response. But to answer your questions...

1. Children who are already born will not look like him, but he will appear in their family tree.

2. If you remove the mod, the children who look like him will continue to look like him. However, I'm not sure about those who are still "in the womb".