Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Villa "El Elefante" - Torreblanca

by Lacrisa Posted 18th Feb 2009 at 7:29 PM - Updated 24th Mar 2009 at 8:30 PM by Lacrisa : changed title... there were no "s

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 8:24 PM
this looks really nice! i love the colors of the house! could you please include the details of how many bedrooms and such?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 8:27 PM
Of course,... consider it done
I am glad you like it.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 10:07 PM
I usually don't like big houses, but this one is done very beautifully. Well done and thank you!

She dances in a ring of fire, and throws off the challenge with a shrug.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 11:19 PM
Thanks, the colors are suddenly different in each room, therefore making it a bit colorful and, well, different! Thank you again!
Mad Poster
#6 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 7:13 AM
WOW ! Stunning Lot ! This one will be perfect in my new neighbourhood. Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#7 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 1:42 PM
what is in the kids room that the 3 chairs are around?

Skibby312
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 3:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by skibby312
what is in the kids room that the 3 chairs are around?

It is a little couch table...
If you dont like, well you can just delete it with one click
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 7:05 PM
I'm so thank you very much.
Test Subject
#10 Old 26th Feb 2009 at 1:17 AM
I ♥ it, it is so beautiful
Test Subject
#11 Old 6th Mar 2009 at 7:19 AM
Yeah! I was looking for some stuff to make this belladonna neighboorhood more good looking, and I have found your lots! I want here to thank you for ALL the houses you shared with us, I downloaded them all and I will as soon as possible tell you about how my Bay of Lacrisa Style Belladonna is turning.

I could write during hours about the beauty of your houses, but I'm too impatient to try them! Thanks a lot.
Test Subject
#12 Old 19th Mar 2009 at 10:31 PM
It's beautiful! But it seems the link for the furnished one is broken... and i wanted it bad! :-(
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 6:13 AM
Wow, this house is huge (just like most of your houses, take it as a compliment, 'cause more room for my Sims stuff, eh?)! Very nice color scheme and decoration overall (furnished version, of course). I can definitely tell you took your time on this.

Thanks so much!!!