Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Classically Cute Hair for Boys of All Ages

by fanseelamb Posted 5th Mar 2009 at 7:44 PM - Updated 16th Sep 2009 at 12:47 AM by fanseelamb

75 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 66 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Test Subject
#2 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 7:47 PM
Hmmm... The Vampire looks familiar @.@
Thanks for the hair!
-Downloads now-
Not actually evil.
#3 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 7:51 PM
Just yesterday I was wishing for more normal looking men's hair, squee! It's different enough from the other hair I have, and binned, and one grey, and compressed. Happy dance.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
#4 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 8:00 PM
Boy Hair! I love you forever for providing such wonderful boyhair! Now even fewer of my sims have to be subjected to poofy girl hair!
Instructor
#5 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 8:04 PM
OMG this is perfect! Do you possess mind reading abilities or something? Yesterday, I was thinking that I wanted a hair EXACTLY like this! Thanks a lot!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 8:05 PM
YES! more hair for males =) Thanks!
Instructor
#7 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 8:06 PM
I think someone's been watching True Blood...
Love the hair, I'm so happy it's maxis match and not too shiny.
Thank you sooo much!!! =)
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 8:17 PM
I even recognized mr Compton without any special cc. Did you make him or is he from LL30? Love the hair and the sideburns :P
Scholar
#9 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 8:26 PM
´This is just perfect Thank you!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 8:37 PM
Hmmm.....Is this supposed to be for a certain awesome vampire named Bill......Love it! Thank you......

"We are begging for a reflection from a shuttered heart, to find and chase us over the edge"---H.I.M--In Venere Veritas
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 8:41 PM
Yay, thanks guys! I'm glad you like it.

Paradise: Wow you have mad sim recognition skillz. I'm impressed. This Mr. Compton is all mine, and he does have special CC! I made this hair just for him!
Theorist
#12 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 8:42 PM
w00t! :D

EDIT: Wow, as if we posted just a fraction of a minute apart.. thats.. odd

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Field Researcher
#13 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 9:02 PM
Bill is easily recognizable Thanks so much for the hair, I love it!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 9:14 PM
Wonderful! Cute short hair for guy Sims is always great, but this is especially great. Love it.
Test Subject
#15 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 9:42 PM
I know this is a really awkward request, but is there anyway you could flip the hair so the part is on the other side?

This is mainly because I've been trying to make a certain Sim from a movie for months now and this hair is absolutely perfect except for that one detail. D:

If not, it's all good. Thanks for the awesome manly-man hair!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 10:00 PM
Please, please, please, will you share Bill with us? Please, do! I'm dying to have a Maxis-match bill in my game. He's awesome!

Spring4Sims.com - Finds for The Sims 3 & The Sims 2.
Mad Poster
#17 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 10:11 PM
LOL - I recognized Bill Compton right away too!! I already have Linuslover's Bill in my game and love him, but yours is great too! I'd love it if you'd share! And I do love your nice, normal hair and sideburns! Thanks!!!
Test Subject
#18 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 10:27 PM
Wonderful! There is just not enough normal looking male hair, so my sim men thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 10:32 PM
w00t! Bill Compton! I <3 him!!! Awesome hair!
Test Subject
#20 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 11:09 PM
That looks like the guy from True Blood! I think, I havent watched the show, but ive seen pictures! Anyway, nice hair! I love it!
Scholar
#21 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 11:32 PM
Default just right
I have been on a desperate search for the right tousled male hair. The "asian-style" moussed messes just don't do it for me. I like this, because it looks like the fellow tried to comb his hair but got distracted -- exactly how I like my men . . .
Instructor
#22 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 11:49 PM
Very cute, indeed! Thank you so much for sharing with us.
Instructor
#23 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 11:53 PM Last edited by skye : 6th Mar 2009 at 12:12 AM.
I love this hair! His hair also reminds me of the husband from Medium- Joe Very very cool!
thank you vera vera much!
Skye

Ummmm say, do you have Bill ready to upload?

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Test Subject
#24 Old 6th Mar 2009 at 12:08 AM
Thanks so much! Hair for the fellows is harder to find, and this is a nice cut that doesn't look too feminine. My Sim boys need the variety!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#25 Old 6th Mar 2009 at 12:21 AM Last edited by fanseelamb : 6th Mar 2009 at 12:49 AM.
skye: Ooh you're right, it does kind of look like Joe's hair! I love Joe. :lovestruc

BeingNectarine: Ironically, I flipped a Maxis female hair to make this one because my sim needed the part on this side. I would love to do a version with the part on the other side for ya, but it's quite a bit of work and I just don't see myself getting to it anytime soon. Perhaps you'd like the straight female-to-male conversion available here? It's not quite the same as this one, since I changed the shape and cut to make it more boyish, but you might like it anyway.

Thanks again for all the nice comments, guys!

Oh and to everyone who asked, Bill isn't ready to be shared just yet. I gotta make a Sookie and play with test them some more first. .
Page 1 of 4