Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania TAA06

by intel1397 Posted 23rd Mar 2009 at 5:34 AM - Updated 1st Apr 2009 at 4:48 AM by intel1397

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 5:54 PM
It's so beautiful! Thanks for this..
I'm definitely downloading since I live in Pittsburgh :D
Test Subject
#3 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 8:05 PM
I really love this series and am looking forward to more of it!
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#4 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 11:05 PM
I LIVE THERE! LOVE IT! *fave*

Lol

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 11:37 PM
Awesome, soooooo downloading. I live in Pittsburgh.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 24th Mar 2009 at 9:46 AM
WOW ! I love this house and your idea to take us in a tour across America. I love travelling without taking an airplaine ! Great work ! thanks for sharing
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 2:00 PM
Albany, NY is NORTH of Pittsburgh, PA.

But, otherwise, awesome house. :D
Test Subject
#8 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 8:16 PM
I love your houses, thanks for uploading!
Test Subject
#9 Old 30th Mar 2009 at 4:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by doritoxmonster
It's so beautiful! Thanks for this..
I'm definitely downloading since I live in Pittsburgh :D

hello
i think you have downloaded Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania TAA06 but i clik download and then it comes up find or save and i click fin d and then it opens a word document!

Help me please ilove the house and realli want to download it!

Any help from anyone will be appreciated
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 30th Mar 2009 at 9:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pwzilly3
hello
i think you have downloaded Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania TAA06 but i clik download and then it comes up find or save and i click fin d and then it opens a word document!

Hello,

+Try to select save when prompted. OR

+Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer. THEN

>Extract: Use WinRAR to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar file. THEN

>Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Test Subject
#11 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 5:06 AM
I like the house a lot but the furniture is really ugly
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 6:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Eugene
I like the house a lot but the furniture is really ugly

In my humble opinion the furniture is almost always outdated when its the same exact maxis furniture that was used before CC starting back in 2004.

Along the tour no custom content, nor expansions packs will be implemented into the designs in this concluding series.

I do believe that new original furnishings should be coming out in about a month or so when the Sims 3 hits the shelves though. Thanks -SC USA
Test Subject
#13 Old 21st May 2009 at 3:19 PM
You make such lovely houses.
Test Subject
#14 Old 25th May 2009 at 8:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pwzilly3
hello

Do you have winrar? because i got that happening to me when i didn't. if you don't then it is a free download. 40 day trial.

i love all this series, i have all of them thankyou.
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 1:42 AM
Oh, thank you! I've been looking for a lot JUST like this! It's exactly big enough for a family of siblings that just moved out of their parents' pad; thank you!

ENTJ
Test Subject
#16 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 5:09 AM
I live in Pittsburgh, as a matter of fact, I live on the first calldesack buil here xD. It really does look like the houses around here, kinda' like my neighbours actually. Except theirs is farther back in the woods, behind some evergreens....Ayways. I digress, I really do love it! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 13th Feb 2016 at 9:15 AM
thanks