Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

DEFAULT tm tank tops, now untuckable

by CatOfEvilGenius Posted 26th Mar 2009 at 4:29 AM - Updated 24th Apr 2009 at 7:04 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 32 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 4:53 AM
This is needed! Thank you for sharing with us!

Instructor
#3 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 5:52 AM
Your screen name is true. You are a Genius, though maybe not an evil one... I suppose it depends on what people consider Evil. I mean you do encourage people like me who are CC addicts!

I don't get why so many Simmers hate Marsha Bruenig. She actually grows up to be quite pretty if you allow her to.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 6:37 AM Last edited by squeam : 26th Mar 2009 at 6:45 AM.
You did a good job at protecting my eyes from boy-crack. Thanks for doing this. The untucked look is much better, especially for tops like this.
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 7:17 AM
punkrockgoth1988 Dr. Claw is the evil genius, I'm just the cat. I'm glad you like these though.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
#6 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 8:08 AM
You truly are an evil genius!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 8:59 AM
Zomg awesome!! Any chance you're gonna make defaults for more ugly untucked Maxis shirts?
(Seriously, what is Maxis thinking? Who is in charge of the fashion design for that game?)
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#8 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 9:01 AM
Amy-2609 I plan to make untuckable defaults of adult male tank tops later this week. I also plan to make 3D untucked (not untuckable) shirts for men, at some unspecified point in the future. You may also want to see my 3D untucked shirts for teen boys, here.

Inventor
#9 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 9:53 AM
Good job. That's pretty useful.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 10:24 AM
This is fantastic, thanks! The adult male polo shirts might also be a candidate if you're doing a few different things.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 1:13 PM
Thank you for making Maxis clothes useable!

for more of my lots check out my blog: smmishing.wordpress.com/
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 3:22 PM
What a fantastic idea! I hope this catches on! XD
Forum Resident
#13 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 3:54 PM
oh thank you so much!
Test Subject
#14 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 5:15 PM
Omg t hanks.... lol... you have no idea how much I hate that...specially since I enjoy torturing myself with legacies...where I cant change clothes they grow up in. Woooo this rocks!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 11:11 PM
Thanks--I needed these.
Mad Poster
#16 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 12:36 AM
WHOA! I'm SO very glad you put this up! May you please do this for Females too! PLEASE! For the sake of the worlds' eyes! LOL! Thanks again!

Rise above hate. Love one another. Be kind.
I am INACTIVE on MTS
Come find me on GoS and tumblr:
TS2 Blog
TS4 Blog
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#17 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 12:45 AM
NintendoLover13 Take a look at HP's modesty set, her untuckable shirt (and oodles of recolors) and migamoo and fanseelamb's work. And lolie2 and Fishie and some others. There's probably some tanks there that could be made into default replacements. I might take a look and see what's needed in the female butt coverage department, but I want to finish men's tank tops first.

Instructor
#18 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 8:03 AM
You rock! Thanks so much for these.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 8:30 PM
Excellent, I have no idea what EAxis was thinking with those shirts....
Test Subject
#20 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 11:01 PM
haha, I hate to be the one to ask this, but could you or someone else also make these non-defaults? or whatevs, either way, thanks!
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#21 Old 28th Mar 2009 at 5:38 AM Last edited by CatOfEvilGenius : 2nd Apr 2009 at 7:29 PM.
edit: If the tank tops are from an expansion pack, then yes, I see why a non-default version would be useful, not everyone has expansion packs. However, if the tanks are basegame, I still see no reason for non-defaults. If someone can confirm these are from an expansion pack, I'll do non-default versions. I could check with AnyGameStarter, but I'm feeling too lazy.

pensivefool Whatever for??? These work as tucked or untucked. With tucked pants, they look almost identical to the original. You'd have to look hard at the waist to see the difference. Why would you want two sets of these tanks cluttering up your clothing catalog? If you want to make them into non-defaults, go ahead, I'm certainly not stopping you, but I just don't see the point.

Default replacements don't change your game files in any way, and you can always take them out and stuff they replaced will go back to the Maxis originals. They don't even change how townies already wearing them with tucked pants look. The only time these tanks work differently than the Maxis ones is when you pair them with untucked pants.

If you don't want to accidentally upload defaults with sims or lots, take them out before you package those sims or lots.

Forum Resident
#22 Old 29th Mar 2009 at 7:16 PM
Thanks! These were really needed.
Instructor
#23 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 8:24 AM
These are wonderful. Thank you... "now with butt coverage" LOL.
Test Subject
#24 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 10:53 PM
Thank You!!!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 8:45 PM
You wonderful, wonderful cat. Thank you.

- Fishie
I live like a hermit in my own head.
Page 1 of 2