Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#51 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 7:32 PM
I totally don't get it
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#52 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 7:38 PM
¡ǝʇɐɯ 'ʎǝʞıɹɔ ¡ɹɐǝq ɐןɐoʞ ɐ ǝǝs uɐɔ ı ¡ɐıןɐɹʇsnɐ uı ɯ,ı ƃɯo ¡pɐǝɹq pǝɔıןs ǝɔuıs ƃuıɥʇ ʇsǝq ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ 'ʍoʍ

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#53 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 7:40 PM
¡zuɐıɹq ɹnoʎ uo ɯou puɐ (ʍoןǝq) ǝʌoqɐ ɯoɹɟ (ǝsɹɐ ) pɐǝɥ ɹnoʎ uo dɯnɾ ʎǝɥʇ 'ןıʌǝ ǝɹɐ sɹɐǝq ɐןɐoʞ 'ןnɟǝɹɐɔ ǝq ƃɯo

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 7:58 PM
"Due to zmobie attack, MTS2 ask that you please answer the following question to continue:

Q: Press the 'any' key to continue.

<O> It's stuck!

Just got another!

"Due to ur mom, lolz, MTS2 ask that you please answer the following question to continue:

Q: What the frack -is- Gonzo anyway?

O some sort of rodent
O a delicious cocktail
<O> highly contagious, approach with level 4 hazmat suit only"

Oooh, what's that? *click*
Forum Resident
#55 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 8:13 PM
I haven't seen them all, but most are fun! The ones that had no choices were a bit confusing, but I clicked "okay" anyway. It's always fun to be on the site when it's officially the first somewhere else, but we are still at the end of the month. On a much heavier note, today's the day I usually do my taxes because that is a real joke!
Scholar
#56 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 8:22 PM
I have answered as honestly as possible.But I just didn't know the questions.Of course we are all in trouble after reading tomorrow early on the BBS that Sims 3 is cancelled.
Forum Resident
#57 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 8:33 PM
So, that's what it is all those pop ups with questions I do not know how to answer! Delphy, I hate pop ups. Really. And my English is not at a level that I can answer all the questions, and some of them need my dictionary
pls, I understand, but there cannot be another way ?

I create for my amusement. I share for -I hope!- yours :)
Enjoy and ... Happy simming!
Test Subject
#58 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 8:33 PM
My Gosh! Just like nearly everyone else, I didn't take the questions seriously!
Shame on me!
But I promise to make it better next time one pops up!

Regards

Ohh and by the way, I'm sooo happy that the site is working again! Thanks, thanks, thanks!

"What doesn't kill us, makes us... stranger" --The Joker
Scholar
#59 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 8:36 PM
My theory is that these inane (and annoying) questions are either:

1) Designed to thwart the conficker virus, or...
2) A sign that MTS2 has been infected by the conficker virus.

Imagine a world without hypothetical situations
Test Subject
#60 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 8:43 PM
Whos afraid of the big bad wolf? Delphy :D

>:o Btw theres a tampon question and I find dat very wrong for a guy
Field Researcher
#61 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 8:46 PM
Hmmmm... These questions seem to have just appeared on April Fool's Day.... Could there be a connection??? Anyhoo, I'm answering them all as seriously as possible!
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 8:47 PM
LOL! This just made my day!

I am having lots of fun!
Scholar
#63 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 8:48 PM
¡ʎɐp ʎɯ ƃuıʞɐɯ ɹoɟ sʞuɐɥʇ ˙ןɐɔıɹǝʇsʎɥ uıƃƃıɹɟ sı sıɥʇ˙˙˙ƃɟɯo
Test Subject
#64 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 9:11 PM
I don't know most of the questions.
Like the one that was saying: What is Delphy 's bra size
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 9:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MyotherhorseisaUnicorn
Your poll is really fucking annoying and not funny in the least bit. Some of don't find if funny nor do we have the time to answer stupid ass questio about duke nukem or whatever the hell it is. This site used to be cool but now you have me wondering what is wrong with you guys? At least give people the option to opt out, I've answred the same fucking question (none of which I've read) five times now. NOT FUNNY!!!

Boohoo, go look what horse it is. Suck it up, it isn't that bad. No one is making you come to this site. If you don't like it, don't come back until tomorrow. The popups should be over by then.

Does the pony ring any bells for you? The space ponies are just having a bit of fun with us.

The chairs, the tables, all confused
We hear the words and must speak them
We take them, and arrange them
But still... they will not be quiet...
Test Subject
#66 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 9:25 PM
ǝǝƃ ɯǝ ɥo ¡¿¡¿ǝuo sıɥʇ ʍouʞ ʇ,uop ı ƃɟɯo
Test Subject
#67 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 9:42 PM
I wish they wouldn't pop up quite so frequently. Every time I click on a new page, there's a new one. Some of the time, it doesn't even show up right, just greys out my screen so I have to hit back then click again to get the question rather than a greyed-over screen. :P
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#68 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 10:00 PM
That's a sign that you have not answered the questions correctly. You might want to go back and check over your work.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 10:01 PM
I wonder how many people will keep complaining about this for weeks because they didn´t get it´s Zanistanian Legislature's Day. ^^
Test Subject
#70 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 10:02 PM
Aww the pop ups aren't showing for me!
I want to take the survey! :P
Test Subject
#71 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 10:06 PM
I saw it and thought it was the Conficker virus. Nice April Fool's thing but sooo not.
Test Subject
#72 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 10:06 PM
Interesting. I typed April Fool's and got "Zanistanian Legislature?"
Test Subject
#73 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 10:07 PM
Omgomg Omg
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 10:07 PM
Yeah, I´ve only had about five by now. But otherwise everyone who doesn´t get it would be completely pissed off, so they don´t pop up too often, I guess.
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#75 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 10:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ressydm
Interesting. I typed Zanistanian Legislature's and got "Zanistanian Legislature?"

Well of course you did, dear. What did you think would happen when you typed in Zanistanian Legislature? Was it supposed to come out differently? Is your keyboard somehow messed up?

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Page 3 of 9