Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Coral Reef Church

by keef1973 Posted 14th May 2009 at 4:15 AM - Updated 16th Feb 2015 at 2:38 PM by keef1973 : changes required

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 14th May 2009 at 7:20 AM
Wow, that's a so sweet and beautiful church... the gazebo is gorgeous ! I love it so much, thank you for sharing
Wiki Wizard
#3 Old 14th May 2009 at 5:03 PM
This is STUNNING keef!! The windows are so perfectly placed and the roofing and architecture is simple yet on the spot! thanks! if i haven't fav creatored you yet i am about to now lol

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Alchemist
#4 Old 15th May 2009 at 4:41 PM
Simply beautiful and perfect, Keef, I agree with Guardigian and DD, and what about the graves, the seren atmosphere blowing all over the lot. My sims don't follow any religion but I guess they'd like to visit this place anyway. Thanks and ciao
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th May 2009 at 8:58 PM
Thanks to everyone who downloaded, thanked and especially those that made a comment, much appreciated.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 4:58 AM
Perfect from every angle....
what I admire the most is the realistic terrain work...
another great build
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 11:23 AM
Thank you! Stunning work!
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 7th May 2011 at 8:38 AM
Once again thanks to everyone who thanked, downloaded and especially those that took the time to make a comment, much appreciated. This is a personal favourite, I am pleased it became a picked lot. Many thanks to the mods responsible.
Test Subject
#9 Old 31st Jul 2011 at 10:08 PM
Dear keef, thanx for making this, I love it!
Just one comment: the site religiosims doesnt exist anymore, the items have been moved to: http://www.retailsims.com/Religio/C.../xtianSet1.html
Maybe you can edit the link?
Thank you!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 31st Jul 2011 at 10:17 PM
oh, also the elitesimbuilders.com website is gone... Any idea where i can get the file nescecery?
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 1st Aug 2011 at 7:48 AM
pollewopje thanks for the the file link I am most grateful.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 23rd Dec 2011 at 3:25 PM
this is so awesome!! do you know if they can get married? This is so perfect for a movie :D
Instructor
Original Poster
#13 Old 24th Dec 2011 at 10:03 AM
Yes they can simscrazy96, just place the Wedding Arch and have your engaged sims click on it and get married. I'm not sure about wedding guests on the church lots, you may have to search for more info.
Hope this helps. Merry Christmas
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 22nd Feb 2014 at 8:08 PM
I wanted it, but the two sites to get the custom content are no longer in existence. This is sad that so many sites have closed down and not put their content elsewhere. Not fair for the gamers still playing Sims 2.
Instructor
Original Poster
#15 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 2:40 PM
MountainMama the link has been updated and works again, sorry for the inconvenience.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 10:46 AM
Thanks You!