Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#51 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 6:45 PM
Ripp Grunt is pretty handsome.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 6:50 PM
The guy named Gabe that came with Seasons. So adorable with his cute little mouth.

Yeah, thats about it.
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 12:54 AM
I like meadow. I love her blond hair blue eyes and tan skin she is by far my favorite.
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 10:27 AM
I like Brandi (and the baby that she's pregnant with, because it's her clone :p), the Dreamers, the Asian sisters from Seasons, Chris Bachman, Meadow Thayer and one of the repo-men.
Original Poster
#55 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 12:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bad kay
I like Brandi (and the baby that she's pregnant with, because it's her clone :p), the Dreamers, the Asian sisters from Seasons, Chris Bachman, Meadow Thayer and one of the repo-men.

Your Elvis Broke looks soooo cute!
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 7:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghanima Atreides
Don is almost a template1 face too,

Actually, I think Don's is the 2nd template--pointier nose and stronger chin--more masculine than the first template. One of the Repo men NPC's (med tan skin and black hair) is the first template. He's a cutie LOL Too bad his plumbbob is always in his chest whenever I try to select him. :shrug:
Test Subject
#57 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 3:17 PM
Stella Terrano is so pretty.I'm very picky about who I even let her marry cause she makes good looking sims if she is with the right person.
Field Researcher
#58 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 3:35 PM
You know, this isn't my most comfortable Sims subject because a lot of the distinctions y'all have made are too exacting for me to catch. And I personally haven't found there is such a thing as a total beautiful sim with how MAxis mangles their teeth. But that said, I do like:

Nina Caliente. Her sister's alright too but Dina's too stereotypically hot for my taste. I'm too expected to like her to actually like her.

Heather Huffington. Would be kinda plastic a la Dina to me in an off-line sense. But she seems custom made to play the socialite sex kitten. So in that sense she is the essence of form following function. Which is very beautiful to me.

Monica Bradford (at least I think that's her last name). But the nerdy sorority girl at La Fiesta Tech. She has the classic girl who throws herself into her studies to distract herself from her carnal desires look. Very attractive in sneaky sort of way.

Marla Biggs (Uni sim bin) Much the same as Monica but with a sweeter face.
Site Helper
#59 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 10:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyJade6480
Actually, I think Don's is the 2nd template--pointier nose and stronger chin--more masculine than the first template. One of the Repo men NPC's (med tan skin and black hair) is the first template. He's a cutie LOL Too bad his plumbbob is always in his chest whenever I try to select him. :shrug:

I still think it's unfair that we have frog-faces like Komei Tellerman running around that we can interact with, and a cutie like the Repo man is unavailable.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Field Researcher
#60 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 12:33 AM
Pleasantview:
Dina/Nina Caliente. Nina's is less typical, though, which I like.
Don Lothario. His kids usually turn out pretty nicely.
Daniel Pleasant
Brandi/Beau Broke. Beau's got a good combination of rugged and soft features.
John/Jen/Lucy Burb
Mortimer Goth. The old man does make some good-looking kids.
Dirk/Darren Dreamer. How could I forget these two!?

Strangetown:
Olive/Ophelia. Olive's gorgeous as an adult. Ophelia's my favorite Maxis-made Sim, most probably .
Ripp/Tank/Gen. Buzz Grunt. I was surprised at how handsome they actually were, LOL.
Lazlo/Chloe/Lola Curious. They're all siblings, anyway :D.
Erin Beaker. I always thought she was the cutest thing, ever.
Circe Beaker. Her terrible personality diminishes her beauty a little, but whatever.

Veronaville:
Bianca Monty. Love her.
Hermia/Juliette/Miranda Capp
Cordelia/Regan Capp. They're kind of pretty if you forget the gauntness of their faces.
Puck/Bottom/Titania Summerdream

Riverblossom Hills:
Gabe/Jason. They're a pretty cute pair of brothers, though their children don't turn out that well .
Patricia Wan
Rose Greenman
I haven't really looked at the other families yet, though the mother in the Roth family looks pretty.

Bluewater Village:
Gilbert Jacquet
Melody Tinker

Universities:
The Davis Twins (Alderic/Almeric?)
Stella Terrano
Heather Huffington
Brittany Upsnott
Mitch Indie. His kids don't usually turn out well, though.
Castor Nova
Haven't really looked at the others.

Gah, too many townies to list.

"Make believe in magic, make believe in dreams
Make believe impossible, nothing as it seems
See, touch, taste, smell, hear, but never know if it's real"
--The Cure, "More Than This"
#61 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 1:41 AM
Ophelia Nigmos, Brandi Brooke, Meadow, [... I'm not to sure about her second name, but I know she's a townie.] Daniel Pleasant and Nina Caliente.

My favs are Meadow and Brandi. [:
Field Researcher
#62 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 6:49 AM
Sidneydoj, I married Komei to a pretty CAS sim, and the kids were gorgeous! Try it. It seems that his genes are recesive, and if you mate him to a sim with dominant genes, the second generation is modified.
#63 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 11:22 AM
Brandi Broke-kinda boring but still pretty
The blonde Caliente. Dina is it?
Don Lothario
Lilith and Angela Pleasant- Lilith always looks better in my game for some reason
Castor Nova
Bella Goth
Meadow Thyer- I love her coloring and her chubby cheeks
Melodie Tinker- Her Mum's a beast but she's quite pretty
Patricia wan
Darren Dreamer- He has a lovely personality too
Heather Huffington
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 3:30 AM
Brandi Broke obviously...
Ripp Grunt *fans face*
Johnny isn't all bad, give him a new alien skintone
Casta Nova (errr I've got casta and castor nova) good enough to make my avatar
Beau, while not beautiful, has a face that grows on you, quite rugged, same with George Mc.
some of the downtown teens dont look too bad, as teens that is, haven't aged them.
and course Dirk, given better skin
#65 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 12:23 PM
I really like Brandi Broke, clearly the most beautiful, she can't actually been done badly in my opinion. Don is again easily made good, no surgury needed. Joe Carr the townie, I did him over the other day and he was surprisingly fantastic, gonna try making kids with him.

I also love Bianca Monty, secretly gourgous, the only Veronville Sim I ever really liked. Might download a clone of her and shove her in Pleasantville.
Field Researcher
#66 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 7:05 PM
In which EP Castor Nova appears? He is gorgeous!
Test Subject
#67 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 7:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gali
In which EP Castor Nova appears? He is gorgeous!

He came with the University Expansion pack, and will appear in the game if you attach Sim State University to your neighbourhood.

I must say that I agree with those of you who said he was good to look upon, he is rather attractive for a bloke.
#68 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 8:23 PM
Brandi Broke is lovely. I think Lilith Pleasant is pretty as well.
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 8:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by oceanborn
Your Elvis Broke looks soooo cute!

Thank you!!! I like that guy a lot as well

I also think there are a lot of pretty downtownies, but I can't name them.
Field Researcher
#70 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 9:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joe_mulcahy
He came with the University Expansion pack, and will appear in the game if you attach Sim State University to your neighbourhood.

I must say that I agree with those of you who said he was good to look upon, he is rather attractive for a bloke.

Thanks! It's the only college I never choosed to play with. I choose most of the time Academie Le Tour, and less - the Fiesta Tech.

But the next time I'll choose it....
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 9:36 PM
Mary Sue Pleasant! With the right makeup, skintone, and eyes, she looks like a pretty porcelain doll. She sort of took me by surprise when I installed the default skin and eyes I'm using now.

I also like the alien girls, Chloe and Lola Singles, and Stella Terrano.

I know very few people will agree with this one, but I ADORE Malcolm Landgraab! He's just so adorable with his grumpy eyebrows and that big blocky chin.
Original Poster
#72 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 4:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by EdieBird
Mary Sue Pleasant! With the right makeup, skintone, and eyes, she looks like a pretty porcelain doll. She sort of took me by surprise when I installed the default skin and eyes I'm using now.

I also like the alien girls, Chloe and Lola Singles, and Stella Terrano.

I know very people people will agree with this one, but I ADORE Malcolm Landgraab! He's just so adorable with his grumpy eyebrows and that big blocky chin.

I adore Malcolm too!
He looks unique and I've never seen a townie, npc or anything with his face. And I must say the same about the Curious brothers or Circe Beaker. I've never, never seen any townies even reminding me of them and especially not of Circe. I don't even know how to make a similar nose as hers in the sim creator.... lol
I've seen at least 50 Brandis (male and female) walking around in the game.....

But I never really got to like Don's looks. He is fun enough to play but I don't find him attractive at all. Especially not with the big beard. He looks like a villain.....
Even if my biggest turn on is long hair on males I can say that Don looks like an ugly, wife-beating villain.... (sorry for my bad fantasy)
Forum Resident
#73 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 12:19 PM
Brandi Brooke has a pretty face. Dirk is really ahndsome when he grows up, too.

Nina's ok, all my male sims seem to have the hots for her in my game.

Check out my Sims for Download Here :)
Take a Look at my Re-Model's of Houses! Here
Even the best fall down sometimes...
Even the stars refuse to shine...
I somehow find, You and I..Collide...
Test Subject
#74 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 12:41 AM
I agree with just about all of your choices, save that I do not find Don Lothario terribly good to look upon, but perhaps that is simply because I'm male, and as such don't particularly like looking at other blokes.

Pascal Curious is a definite exception though. Some of you have mentioned that he is appealing to the eyes with a change in hairstyle and clothes, and I must say that I agree wholeheartedly.

Lab Assistant
#75 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 4:55 AM
I like Brandi Broke and Meadow Thayer...and Don, once i make him over a tad:D
Page 3 of 10