Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 22nd Feb 2007 at 5:11 PM
Happenin Holly and xXharp_babyXx : I have 1.70ghz processor. I am hoping that the mini fan I am buying will cool it down a bit while I am playing. The graphics are just getting so out there that I am even wondering if folks playing on PC's will be able to run it without crashes and the like. Holly my processor is not much better than yours, so I am being really careful not to play too long until I am sure it wont burn up my * insert cuss word* laptop!!!

I had to work, so I wasnt able to play anymore. I am going to start it up again so I can take pics and post them for you all.

See ya later!

Renee
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#27 Old 22nd Feb 2007 at 5:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by raye1
I just got mine in the mail today , I was totally surprised! I did not think it would come out this early . I love Switzerland !! Yay! I will try to get some pics up later on today. But I think its not a pressing matter as others have already posted pictures.

Raye1, I always love coming to this community when new EPs are coming, cuz I know that YOU are always one of the very FIRST to post pictures. I have been eagerly awaiting your post.
Field Researcher
#28 Old 22nd Feb 2007 at 5:17 PM
Don't scare me... but will my Pentium IV 2.4 and my Geforce 6600GT be able to run it:S???

Jesus, Switzerland people are so lucky:P
#29 Old 22nd Feb 2007 at 5:23 PM
Raye1, just out of interest (although I know you are probably enjoying playing with seasons) do you have all the expansions installed? And also do you have a large amount of cc? I think all of us playing on laptops and lower end desktops are probably getting a little worried! If my laptop stuggles with seasons, then Pets will have to go!
Field Researcher
#30 Old 22nd Feb 2007 at 7:18 PM
You've got that right, mildlydisguised! *bites fingernails*
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#31 Old 22nd Feb 2007 at 7:31 PM
Okay guys, I'm going to close this thread as someone else has opened a 'Celebrations' thread in the Stuff Pack forum- and that one's in a better place, so this one has to go (hehehe, evil laugh)!
Please continue your conversation there.
http://forums.sims2community.com/showthread.php?t=35470
Locked thread | Locked by: simsample Reason: Referred to Stuff Packs forum- link inside
Page 2 of 2