Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#26 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 9:28 PM
Definately!I dont realy care if it has bugs, I just want it NOW!!!
Advertisement
#27 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 9:35 PM
Yes, I will definetly buy it.
#28 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 9:39 PM
Mm, not to sure yet, I think it's leaning over to yes, but it'll depend on how much money i have at the time.
Theorist
#29 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 9:59 PM
I have a $30.00 Best Buy gift card from my birthday so I will probably use it on the EP.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 12:22 AM
I already preordered it since I got some money for my birthday. (I did'nt want to spend it before it came out! I do stuff like that! So I preordered it from GameStop.) I can't wait until it comes in! :D:D
Instructor
#31 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 12:53 AM
HCAC, Omygosh thank you for reminding me xD I know where I'm going to buy my copy of Seasons... (I have an uncle who only gives gift cards for x-mas every year. He also lives off of beer and peanuts and rides motorcycles for a living, but gosh I love going to Best Buy with other people's money so its aaaall gooood )

waiter, there's a conundrum in my soup
The Adom Legacy
#32 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 12:54 AM
I'm buying it. I have 2 Best Buy gift cards still anyways.

Pardon me while I have a strange interlude.
Theorist
#33 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 12:55 AM
That's good, Punky but you will probably have to wait a bit. I know the local Best Buy staff are 'clueless' about new EPs. I will just go to the store after the 27th to see if it's in.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Field Researcher
#34 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 3:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CeJaye
*coughs* I work at walmart. If you plan on picking it up there: they start unloading the trucks at around 4 pm, into the back warehouse. Around 8 pm is when they start bringing everything into the store, and putting it on the floor. Around 10 pm is when they start opening boxes. I'll be getting my game after work, around 11 pm the night they have it. Some stores may be different, but that's pretty standard.
Thank you very much while you are there can you sneak in a second copy so I can have it?! free? lol! just kidding but thanks for the info I'll have to set my clock early so I can get a run start!lol
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 4:00 AM
I just can't wait to have it!! I've pre-ordered it and I so want it now!
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 2:02 PM
Definately, absolutey, obviously, HELL YES, I ´m gonna buy Seasons! And nothing is going to stop me!!
#37 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 2:19 PM
Of course.
It looks like the best expansion.. so far. ;D
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 2:24 PM
i would, if I knew when it comes out. (I live in the netherlands, for the record)
#39 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 2:24 PM
I WILL definitely buy it at once I see it!
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 2:33 PM
I am definately getting it, it's the EP I've been waiting for the most since Pets.
#41 Old 15th Feb 2007 at 1:56 PM
Yep! I buy every expansion pack. It's an addiction... :D
#42 Old 15th Feb 2007 at 2:13 PM
omg omg omg Im am seriously excited like ive never been excited before!!
Oh, and Im getting it from Game, but they say its out on the 3rd, which i have a feeling is untrue, does anyone know any different?
#43 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 2:50 PM
I'm buying it! Even if you payed me not to buy it I'd just spend the money you payed me to buy it!
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 2:53 PM
I think I'll buy it. Definitely
Forum Resident
#45 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 2:58 PM
Will buy, but I'm going to wait s bit.
Forum Resident
#46 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 5:15 PM
Im definitely buying this! I just cant wait! Sims can stop living in a constant summer theme and enjoy the fun of winter, and fall, and spring! This EP must be better than OFB and Pets combined. Im looking forward to this more than i did for the actual base game.
#47 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 5:36 PM
Im definitely going to be sending my mum to get it after she drops me off at school :P.. but if i'm honest i'm not that exciteddd :o
#48 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 6:08 PM
Yes, definitely! I just created a house on a large lot and it'll be ready for a greenhouse and orchards and snowball fights.

I just hope that maybe Target will have it on the 28th instead of March 1st. But it doesn't matter as long as I can get it on sale for $24.99.
#49 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 6:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jonesy666gurl
omg omg omg Im am seriously excited like ive never been excited before!!
Oh, and Im getting it from Game, but they say its out on the 3rd, which i have a feeling is untrue, does anyone know any different?

3rd?thats gottra be a lie....but it seems it might be true as you live in Ireland....try play.com its 15pound delivered and 2/03/07
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 7:10 PM
I'll probably buy it but i did not pre order it as i did with Pets and i probably will wait a few weeks after the release to buy it. My wallet didn't mind pets back then but it won't be happy if i get seasons now. It does seem very, very interesting though and i already got a few ideas of stuff to do with it. But as other mentioned before me, i hope it won't be as glitchy as pets was and if so, that it won't take them several months, again, to have a patch available. =-.-=

Art, the most sublime mission of mankind for it is the exercice of the mind that seeks to understand and to make understand.
Page 2 of 3