Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 6:14 PM
Default Celebration Pack announced
Hi hi

Maxis has announced TheSims2Celebration StuffPack
http://thesims2.ea.com/about/sp4_index.php
:-)

--yay! New hairstyles to possibly convert!
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 10:06 PM
Finally!!! We'll get to have proper weddings for our sims. I hope they have community lot wedding arches in this pack. I would be seriously p*$$ed if they didn't. :p
#3 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 10:27 PM
Wow. A stuff pack I may actually buy!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 11:18 PM
Anyone else notice how crappy the tablecloths look?? They cut of the sims' legs.....
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 12:05 AM
I liked some of the items in Family Fun Stuff, but I'd rather have EA incorporate them into part of an expansion pack, rather than getting some cheap cash with these things.
Theorist
#6 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 12:38 AM
I think I might pass on this one, there aren't many objects in there that I like except for the BBQ, the hurricane lamp, and the arches. It would be nice if the umbrella cools down your sims if you have Seasons though. Also, April 3rd? I don't think I'm ready to say goodbye to the Seasons loading screen that soon.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 9:17 AM
Default 'Stones
" I see a Balloon, and I want to paint it Black. "

More Stuff, drools spittle.
Test Subject
#8 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 12:06 PM
I'll probably buy-as I find celebrations with my Sims a bit unrealistic at the moment.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 15th Mar 2007 at 10:59 PM
Complete Wedding?
Wow, I'm getting this! I have all the EPs and Stuff Packs, so I know I'll be getting this!

I also agree that I will be upset if there won't be any community lot wedding arches because every pack comes with a lot or two... so why not? And just like HAPPY HOLIDAYS came with a NEW YEAR'S EVE party, this one should come with a Wedding Shower as the next party to throw. That would make the Wedding more complete, don't you think? They should also have a baby shower to throw in the future.

Oooh, and they should have it where you can stand people up at weddings, like bridesmaids and groomsmen, maid-of-honor and best man, etc.!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 15th Mar 2007 at 11:05 PM
I get everything, so I'm getting this one as well. Though I am not sure how much I'll need it actually, plus I'd hate to loose the Seasons load screen!
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#11 Old 16th Mar 2007 at 10:20 PM
We got the pre-order bonus cards in at work today for the dress download.

I'll have to snag one for myself later :D
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 4:41 PM
OMG the 2nd hair in the 4th screenshot is gorgeous,i might actually buy this pack.
Alchemist
#13 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 4:45 PM
I don't like that dress, especially the front. :/ Pronupsims has much better ones...even the hairstyle is VERY similar to one made by chriko and another one by kavar...heh

I think I'll steer clear of this one myself, just like the rest of the stuff packs :P

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
#14 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 4:45 PM
The dresses are gorgeous Got all the stuff packs as of now and am looking foward to this one.
#15 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 4:49 PM
i will probably buy this one too
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#16 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 4:49 PM
Threads merged to keep everything together.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 5:10 PM
I see MySims sims :argh:

To sim or not to sim thats the question.
Test Subject
#18 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 5:15 PM
I have only bought the Family Fun pack, but only after a long wait. I always thought the "stuff" could easily be found online somewhere (at least something similar) so I never bought a stuff pack. Then I found the Family Fun for really cheap at a store that was going out of business, so broke down and got it.

I was happy about the new house that came with it, and the Hawaiian clothes!

So, as cool as this stuff looks, I probably won't buy it, at least for a really long time.

Anyone who does should post screenshots so we can see more!
#19 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 5:24 PM
I will be buying it because I want to collect all the Sims 2 expansions and stuf packs. Its a hobby of mine and I did it for the Sims 1 as well :P
Mad Poster
#20 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 5:39 PM
I love the dresses and the hairs! I'll definitely be buying it.
Instructor
#21 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 6:14 PM
OOOHHH!!! I love those new hairs. I'm not so crazy about the dress, though. >< Green is NOT one of my fav. colors for a wedding. I can't wait for those hairstyles to have "official" alpha edits to get rid of those icky veils!! lol Or I just might do it myself.
#22 Old 26th Mar 2007 at 11:32 AM
I'm in love with the dresses! And seeing as I only use Maxis clothes, I'm tooootally buying it!
Instructor
#23 Old 26th Mar 2007 at 11:44 AM
I see nothing that excites me... and for the hair, I'm putting my hopes on Callum to convert them I won't be buying it, just like the rest of the stuff packs.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 26th Mar 2007 at 3:52 PM
What about gay & lesbian couples? They never show them in any screenshots for anything. :^P Bastards.
Original Poster
#25 Old 26th Mar 2007 at 4:10 PM
nerina,dont be surprised if i do,lol. I will,unless someone beats me to it! Better not *empty threat*
Discord,you so lucky, id love to work in a game shop.take everyone elses bonuses,hehe!
Avialle.maybe because its a Teen game (and it appeals to young kids) could you imagine this 'Mummy,why are them two men kissing?'
:/
Page 1 of 2