Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#26 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 2:34 PM
All the stuff pack logos are just edited versions of each other. The only difference on any of them is the logo on the third line down.
Advertisement
#27 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 9:13 AM
I had a weird dream last night that H&M Stuff pack stood for something else and not the shop and that EA realised that everyone was talking about it being like the shop and panicked so they released it under another name - H&X I think...
No idea what that stood for.

Only it occured to me that the first we heard of the pack was from a non-english website. I know an english website has it NOW but what if they took their info from the non-english one? What if it did stand for aomething like 'hair and Makeup' but whatever it was in that language and it comes out as another name in this Britain, America, Australia Canada etc.

Random thoughts, feel free to ignore my morning ramble
#28 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 1:50 PM
If it was Hair and Makeup, it wouldn't have 'fashion stuff' after it...
Instructor
#29 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 2:01 PM
I think it must be H&M the shop. They wouldn't use this name otherwise, I mean wouldn't they get sued or something, using the a name which I suppose is copyrighted?
#30 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 11:11 PM
it IS H&M the shop-there was a piccy on simtimes.de-it has the exact H&M, lawl ~.~
#31 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 11:22 PM
Thank you, Callum, for seeing the blindingly obvious, unlike nearly everyone else on this thread.

*punches wall*

(Un-sarcastic, incidentally)
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 20th Apr 2007 at 12:27 AM
I would like if this SP had more stuff for community lots. Like mabye a New Clothes stand. Sushi Bars Smoothie Carts. Sushi and smoothie are still fashiony so mabye they will put it in.

I just really hope one day they will make a SP devoted to Community lot Items. Mabye like hot dog stands and Ice cream stands. and Picknick baskets like in the sims 1. Ahh...I miss those days. Or you can buy art at a store and funriture and nobody has to own it and you dont have to have OFB.
That would be awesome

Xanga? Then go here
www.xanga.com/give_speak_want_dude

YOU can learn all about me!
Test Subject
#33 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 4:14 PM
PICTURES!

We have the first picsture sof H&M fashion Stuff:

http://www.simtimes.de/index.php?su...t_from=&ucat=2&
Inventor
#34 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 4:16 PM
Oh wow, I'm totally buying this pack! It looks awesome. Thanks for the link.:D
#35 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 4:19 PM
Micheal-ZOMG,thank you! ^-^
Nice meshes-omg, manniquins!
Mad Poster
#36 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 4:22 PM
Those look pretty. Hope they bring it to Romania; haven't brought celebrations stuff in store yet here...
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 4:23 PM
Ooh, thanks for that. It actually looks pretty cool.
Except they still don't know how to mesh decent high heels haha. u_u

My name is Loren.
#38 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 4:29 PM
xXharp_babyXx - they always seem to get something wrong huh? lol!
some of those meshes make them look overweight,lol! too baggy!
Test Subject
#39 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 4:45 PM
Ohhh i'm so going to get it :D
#40 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 4:48 PM
this pack looks worth getting huh? Specially because that stuff looks nice! ^.^
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 4:51 PM
Uhu, this clothing looks nice. But it'll probably be way too expensive for what it is.
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 4:52 PM
Hmmm some do look a bit lumpy and huge, but I guess sometimes I like those for my more mumsy sims At least new meshes always gives more opportunity for great recolours. I haven't bought any other stuff packs but this one I most likely will, H&M is one of my favourite stores and it's good to see Maxis working with great brands to produce things we love in the real world (Like the Ford mustang they're giving away on the official site now)
#43 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 5:38 PM
So cute! I'm soooooo getting this stuff pack! =D
Instructor
#44 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 6:09 PM
AAAAHHHHH!!!! *runs around room screaming* I want it!! I want it NOW!! OMG, it's over!! The dreadful reign of crappy Maxis clothing is over!! :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: *runs around some more* o_O I'm so getting this!! :dumbfunny

Ps. Some of the meshes may look bulky due to the angle at which the sims were posing at the time the shot was taken. The third shot has a lady standing at the counter in what appears to be a bulky mesh, but the sim may be fat, or making an awkward pose (that "I don't know if I'll buy" pose ). Maxis still hasn't gotten really good at taking screenshots or building sets for them... ><
Inventor
#45 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 6:14 PM
Sqeeeee! I just noticed, new hair! In the second screenshot, the brunette girl on the catwalk has a new hairstyle. It's nice looking too, it'll look even better when some talented mesher resizes it for kids and tots. I'm soooo getting this though. New community lot stuff, nice maxis clothes, new hair. Yay, a stuff pack I actually like! :jig:
#46 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 6:57 PM
Penny,are you talking to me? converting it for toddlers? xD
#47 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 7:22 PM
Wow, I think it looks really good.
I don't love all of the clothes in those pics, but some of them look great, and they actually look like something you would see at H&M.
Test Subject
#48 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 7:33 PM
Oh they have the blue heart cardigan.. what a surprise. About 500 scene-teens around here absolutely LOVE it. lol

I like H&M, I'll probably buy the stuff pack eventually.
#49 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 8:03 PM
I'll get the pack if those objects are included. The community makes way better clothes for free.
#50 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 8:03 PM
Meh. :meh: The objects look decent, but the clothes look absolutely horrid. So no thank you...
Page 2 of 4