Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 3:24 PM
Default H&M Fashion Stuff- Announced!
:hi:

H&M Fashion Stuff is officially announced over at
http://thesims2.ea.com/about/sp5_index.php

^.^
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 3:30 PM
new meshes to play with.. YAY! :D

not that i can do anything with it, but i know there's alot of people who can.

but theres actually some decent clothes on there... weird...

I'm an old simmer who just can't seem to quit...
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 3:40 PM
I wonder how much the deal was worth? lol.....the game CAN'T be from EA,it has things that people will use!!!! :O
Haha,I've already thought of some re-meshing already,and its not released for like another 6weeks,lol
Inventor
#4 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 3:44 PM
OMG, I'm going to have such a hard time waiting for June!
Instructor
#5 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 4:00 PM
lol I'll have a ball recoloring those meshes!! *makes evil plans*
Forum Resident
#6 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 4:54 PM
"Design your own store modeled after the sleek interiors of the trendsetting retailer. Your all-new retail-themed items include mannequins, clothing racks, cash registers, fitting rooms, and more. "

I REALLY like the sound of that! We can make our own little H&M's. Then run them as businesses! The new shop objects look awesome!
Alchemist
#7 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 5:50 PM
Great!
I'm not sure how I feel about the objects branded with "H&M", I probably won't use them in my shops, but I'll definitely get this pack for the nice clothes.
#8 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 7:23 PM
I'm not keen on the objects with the H&M logo on them - I just don't see myself using those until I can get a recolor without the logo.
Scholar
#9 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 8:58 PM
I simply love the meshes! The textures look like they are done by a professional And the objects are well done too.

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 10:31 PM
Ehh, I think I'll pass on this one, unless I can get it on the cheap or used. It's just not my cup of tea.
#11 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 10:34 PM
i <3 h&m...and this outfit especially (i pretty much wore it to work today! lol)

#12 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 10:35 PM
the clothes seriously look hideous.....and i dont want H&M posted all over my chic clothing boutiques....hats off to you maxis for making something totally useless to me...again (sorry guys, but i wanted this to be so much better, i was let down)
Instructor
#13 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 10:37 PM
I actually think this will be the first stuff pack I'll buy. I've checked the clothes on EA site and I like most of them, especially male clothes. And some objects are pretty cool, too, like the runway light.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 10:45 PM
I can honestly say I have never rolled my eyes at a stuff/expansion pack until now.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 10:47 PM
Funny... I never shop in H&M in real life, but my sims will probably buy them out!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 10:54 PM
I pre-ordered it last month w/out even knowing what it was going to be. I am very pleased with this package. I'm trying to limit my downloads greatly and stick to the Maxis made items and I'm so tired of the same old clothes. When is it coming out? I didn't see a date but someone mentioned not being able to wait until June.

**skip that - I watched the video - June 5th. I suppose it's not that far away***
#17 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 10:55 PM
it comes out on june 5th
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 11:01 PM
Thanks so much, Helaene. Your downloads are among my selective 130 downloads. I have to have your make-up and the defaults of your eyes that Gunmod did. Thanks so very much for those, by the way!
#19 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 11:11 PM
i had never even HEARD of h and m until this sim stuff pack, lol
#20 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 11:33 PM
:blush: i'm glad you like them. i can't wait to play with these new meshes!!!
Test Subject
#21 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 12:02 AM
Wow I'm really impressed with this. I like the H&M stores in real life, but that's not even why. The meshes on a lot of the outfits actually appear to have decent realistic colors, patterns and textures, as opposed to a lot that came with other expansion packs. and the selection of mens clothing is just amazing. A lot of it looks like stuff people my husbands age (30) actually wear, and I have the hardest time finding things for sim men who are just normal guys about that age. This pack seems to fill in a lot of gaps in mens clothing. Also almost all of the mesh look like they will be a ton of fun to play around with and recolor. Don't think I'll ever use the H&M signs and such, since seeing things that huge not in simmlish is to "jarring" for me, but I'll probably use the clothing displays and mannequins too. I passed on Celebration stuff, but I will definitely be preordering this. Also I agree with Helaene, I absolutely love the business women outfit, and I want it in my closet. :smash:
#22 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 12:51 AM
:einstein I vowed not to buy any more expansion/stuff packs (I have em all)after pets because my PC is seriously struggling..............then Seasons comes out and I crumble. Then what do they go and do, they release this H&M stuff pack that I really, really need. :rant:

My poor little PC is at this very moment, trying to uproot itself and jump out the nearest window. Ooooooooo :weep: where will it end!!
#23 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 3:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by helaene
:blush: I'm glad you like them. i can't wait to play with these new meshes!!!

Oooh ... it WILL be awesome to see how the clothing meshers of TS2 community play around and manipulate the H&M Stuff clothing meshes.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 9:24 AM
I had never even heard of H&M before this pack but I have to say, after viewing the items - I think I'm actually going to buy this one. It'll be the first stuff pack for me but I really like some of the clothing and just about all of the store objects. I'm pretty sure it won't take long for folks to take the H&M logo off the objects that bear it and put other logos in its place. I actually can't wait for it to come out. I never thought I'd see the day that I'd want a stuff pack...

Come read my first Sims story in ages (for TS4): http://msrebeccawest.tumblr.com/
#25 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 1:27 PM
I'd never heard of H&M before this pack was announced, but after looking through the pics on the official site, I have to say that I'm really excited for this pack. The men's clothes especially are nice and I really love the objects, especially the stairs and the counters. I don't like all the shoes, but they can be fixed easily enough. I just wish they'd show more pics of the kids clothes. The only child outfit I saw was in the video.
Page 1 of 4