Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 5:55 PM
I have to say I really like most of the clothes. I'm a huge fan of H&M, almost all my clothes are from there.
I'm also really excited about the catwalk feature.
Advertisement
#27 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 6:17 PM
I have lots of clothes from H&M, which I love. I'm not sure about this pack though, I'll see..
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 6th May 2007 at 3:42 PM
How come the front page hasn't been changed to reflect this news yet? Just curious.

I really only like the guy's clothes in this pack . . . Having never heard of H&M until the news of this pack being released, and then having gone to their weird (albeit kind of unique and cool) website, I don't think I'd be interested in their clothing anyways. And the woman's clothes are just more heels and skirts (which I'm damn near sick of.) So I'll get it for the guy's clothes, but not the store stuff or the women's wardrobe . . .
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 6th May 2007 at 4:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bacon164
I can honestly say I have never rolled my eyes at a stuff/expansion pack until now.

ditto ... and then shook my head and got into a discussion with my bf about "Nevermind that they want us to pay $20 for a commercial, let's talk about label-worship and what this pack says about society as a whole."

revolting
Test Subject
#30 Old 7th May 2007 at 4:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Moon Dragon
ditto ... and then shook my head and got into a discussion with my bf about "Nevermind that they want us to pay $20 for a commercial, let's talk about label-worship and what this pack says about society as a whole."

revolting

H&M is not really a label, it is a KICK BUTT store where you can get really nice stuff really cheap. Plus they always have tons of "guest" designers who are normally really high-end. the store has all kinds of clothing, business, swimwear, underwear, 60's Mod, hot trends, basics, hip-hope stuff, all super super cheap but well made. I actually purchased a 100% linen T-shirt dress in London for under 12 pounds! AND that was about 2 years ago and it still looks absolutley perfect after the wear i put into it. I would usually agree with you on that point about label whorship, but on this, I have to disagree. H&M is all about being label-less
#31 Old 10th May 2007 at 11:29 AM
The male clothes look great. Yes, finally something a real man would wear!
#32 Old 23rd May 2007 at 4:16 AM
Looks good, I'm buyin' :D
Test Subject
#33 Old 24th May 2007 at 5:47 AM
I just might get it. ^w^
I'm mostly excited about some of the new items,
and especially the catwalk.
Test Subject
#34 Old 24th May 2007 at 7:07 AM
I will definately buy it!
Here in Europe H&M is very popular and most of my clothes are bought there. I like that they are cheap and have so various looks - without (!) any labels on them.
I think the pictures shown at the EA site are really great and finally this stuff pack is really worth buying it. It seems as if EA has started to care about fashion for Sims, Seasons already had some great clothes but this is just amazing :D
Test Subject
#35 Old 26th May 2007 at 4:50 PM
I have been waiting for such a stuff pack like this, H&M is really cute, all the clothes looks nice, but even if you are not going to buy this pack, i think there are many clothes on www.all-about-style.com. This page is full of clothes for sims from young to old...
Original Poster
#36 Old 26th May 2007 at 4:56 PM
I will definately get the pack now, coz I got a stripy top from H&M the other week! lol!
Test Subject
#37 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 12:39 PM
Hi,

if you searched for pictures from the game, look here:

http://www.simtimes.de/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2196

some people already have the game.
Original Poster
#38 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 1:18 PM
Michael, thank yoooo! I really wannit!! :D:D
I cant wait to see clothes (clothes are what Im getting it for!) :¬)
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 8:41 PM
I have it to.
There are 167 new clothes. Here are some pictures that I made:

Clothes:

These are all the meshes. and almost every mesh has 4 - 2 different colors.

To sim or not to sim thats the question.
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 8:42 PM
Buy/built mode:

All the walls and floors:

And there's more but i don't have any pictures of that.

To sim or not to sim thats the question.
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 9:26 PM
Starrats, thank you for all the pictures! That preview just made my day!

Come read my first Sims story in ages (for TS4): http://msrebeccawest.tumblr.com/
#42 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 9:34 PM
So many sandals! I don't even know any guys who wear sandals. So I'm wondering why there's so many guys clothes in the game with sandals on. Is that something popular in California or what?
Original Poster
#43 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 9:48 PM
167 clothes?! ZOMG!!!
And now it'll be 168
http://www.hm.com/de/#thesims
Thank you!!! *BEENZ!!1*
Inventor
#44 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 11:56 PM
Wow, thank for the pics Starrat! Humph, I know I shouldn't get it becuase there's alot of stuff I wouldn't use, but I want some of those outfits sooo bad! I kinda thought in on screenie it showed a new hairstyle. Oh well, maybe it comes woth Bon Voyage. :shrug:
#45 Old 6th Jun 2007 at 12:33 AM
I've a few disappointments with this.

One, most of the clothing is not to my taste [ but that's okay, most of its a fabric issue, easy to fix ].

Two, does H&M not do underthings, women's bathingsuits, sleepwear, children and elders? I was disappointed to not see new things. [ in those areas. ]
#46 Old 6th Jun 2007 at 1:05 AM
I'm not surprised that the toddlers were left out, but I'm surprised there's nothing for boys and only one outfit in three colors for girls. I'm sure someone could convert the adult clothes for elders, so I'm not too worried about them.
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 6th Jun 2007 at 2:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ShortyBoo
So many sandals! I don't even know any guys who wear sandals. So I'm wondering why there's so many guys clothes in the game with sandals on. Is that something popular in California or what?

down here in florida, guys wear sandals because it's hot as hell! unfortunately, alot of them don't look at their feet before they go out. moisturize, people! :wow:
i love all the clothing displays and hope you can put different clothing on the mannequins.
and the german h&m site has a free outfit!
#48 Old 6th Jun 2007 at 3:55 AM
No - the mannis come in three flavors, one male and two female. The clothing is....to my eyes, not very well done rehashes of some of the worst of 80s fashion, with some remnants of the worst of 79s thrown in for good measure.

But then, I'm old enough to start being very opinionated about clothes - I wasn't very happy with most of Celebrations clothing either, and likely its just another point in time where I roll my eyes at what they expect folks to wear.

There were a few good pieces of clothing, and I do like the new windows and door, as well as the new boutique stuff. I just wonder if it is worth the money.
Original Poster
#49 Old 6th Jun 2007 at 8:40 AM
Reyn,H&M DO underthings,because they have some cute undies that I want,ORANGE AND WHITE! lol!
Its a shame,but maybe some talented skinners could photoskin them,but not make them look so photoskinned? ;P
Alchemist
#50 Old 6th Jun 2007 at 8:46 AM
I had a bit of a scare when Seasons wouldn't run after I installed H&M, but it's all good now! I like that they give you three different shops in the lots bin.
Page 2 of 4