Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
#26 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 3:06 AM
These branded SPs are so against my principles, but I love the H&M pack and I love IKEA stores, so... whatever. :D

Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 3:34 AM
First H&M and now IKEA....I sense a Sweden trend. Not that I'm complaining though!
Test Subject
#28 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 9:55 PM
My entire apartment is slathered in Ikea products - I approve!
#29 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 10:06 PM
I adore Ikea, so I can't wait to find out more information on this.
I'll have to take a trip there soon just to look around.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 10:10 PM
Well, I'm young and I'm not crazy about IKEA... It's just that.. I don't like it that so many people have the exact same bedding or rug or chair But some of their stuff looks good, so I'll probably get it anyway. Sims always need more furniture.
Top Secret Researcher
#31 Old 20th Mar 2008 at 2:50 AM
IKEA is taking over! I've never been to that store, but I heard that there are so many franchises. Anywho, I did some research, and it doesn't fit my forte really. But I think it would look better in my Sims homes. I didn't like H&M stuff because I thought I was missing content, but then I realized there was A LOT of clothes that came with the pack. So I'm thinking this is going to be the opposite of an H&M stuff pack. I'm saying hardly any clothes, but a bunch of build/buy mode stuff.

#32 Old 20th Mar 2008 at 3:36 AM
i would totally freak out!
i love ikea!
i bet you next sp is Apple related stuff. ipod, iphone ,mac computers (i know you can download it but hey whats taking over more than Apple.)

i'd also love to see forever 21 and charlotte russe
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 20th Mar 2008 at 3:53 AM
Funny...I thought I already posted here. Oh well...

I never heard of IKEA before MTS2. Though they did start advertising in my area, there's no stores. So I don't know what this SP will be like. I hadn't ever heard of H&M either. Of course I'll buy it because I'm a TS2 addict! :P
Scholar
#34 Old 20th Mar 2008 at 4:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by frankie
I wonder about this, too, because Ikea does not sell clothing. So there may not be any in this pack other than possibly employee uniforms.

I'm thinking they may include pajamas and lounge wear since there should be bedroom furniture. However, the kitchen and bath pack has some clothes in it that really don't have much to do with either room so they could just include any clothes they want in an Ikea pack.
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 20th Mar 2008 at 4:05 AM
Personally, I think this is beyond ridiculous. *shrug*
Test Subject
#36 Old 20th Mar 2008 at 4:23 AM
Dude, half the stuff in my apartment is from Ikea. Seriously.

Two sofas, two desks, three tall bookcases, four short bookcases, a CD rack, table, four chairs, two sidetables, two desk lamps, two wall shelves (which we actually use as corner bookcases), two sets of tupperware, six oven dishes, four sofa covers in three different colours, baby spoons, a stool, candle holder, candles that smell awesome and an outdoor gardening shelf. Oh, and two plants.

I for one will be decking my game with Ikea stuff to a point of vomit-inducing terror.
And yes, I understand their instructions perfectly!
#37 Old 20th Mar 2008 at 4:27 AM
Quote:

I couldn't agree more.
Alchemist
#38 Old 20th Mar 2008 at 4:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bacon164

yet another worthless SP I won't buy
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 20th Mar 2008 at 4:33 AM
*Shudders at the thought of an Apple SP*
I extremely dislike Apple!
But I like IKEA, very much so
Field Researcher
#40 Old 20th Mar 2008 at 7:26 AM
When I heard of H&M stuff, I hope the next ones are Ikea or Bed, Bath and Beyond.

I want to see the render arts now .
Instructor
#41 Old 20th Mar 2008 at 9:14 AM
Hm, no idea what IKEA is.

♣. Call Me Janne .♣
Looking for staff for a new sim magazine (based in S Korea)
Tweet Tumblr Coming Soon
#42 Old 20th Mar 2008 at 7:28 PM
i hate apple too, i think something wierd is going on with apple. oh how about a relgious sp. (you don't HAVE to buy it if you don't want too, i won't get magic if it comes out.)
Field Researcher
#43 Old 20th Mar 2008 at 8:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Black_Barook!
Apple? You mean Mac?

Apple is the name of the company. Mac is the name of the product.
#44 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 12:51 AM
no. i just think that is what is coming next.
#45 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 1:05 AM
They don't even bother to make their stuff packs available for Mac users, why would they do Apple related stuff pack :/? Ikea stuff however seems interesting.
#46 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 3:10 AM
just an idea. (about apple sp) what do (you) think of a religious ep or sp. (you don't HAVE to buy it)
#47 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 3:17 AM
i <3 ikea... none of the furniture my boyfriend and i have assembled has ever broken, even though it is all very affordable.

the stylish to cheap ratio is very good (like H&M!)

edit: here's the link to the ikea website for those of you not sure about it: http://www.ikea.com/us/en/
Field Researcher
#48 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 10:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by squzalkitty
just an idea. (about apple sp) what do (you) think of a religious ep or sp. (you don't HAVE to buy it)

Hmm, I think the chance of them making a pack like that is as possible as the following:

The Sims 2: This Means War!
The Sims 2: Erotic Passion
The Sims 2: Political Parties
The Sims 2: Drugs and Other Things That Make Me See Rainbows
Instructor
#49 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 1:59 PM
So what pack is next, Kitchens & Baths or Ikea stuff? Or is it all part of the same SP? The ad in my FT box was for Kitchens & Baths which is okay I guess (even though I have some fantastic K&Bs I've downloaded). I love the idea of the Ikea stuff much better. Is there a release date for this pack? (sorry havent read the whole thread). Also, anyone know if this pack is going to be specific to certain rooms (living rooms, bedrooms) or will it cover pretty much all rooms? Thanks.
Alchemist
#50 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 2:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MissTech
So what pack is next, Kitchens & Baths or Ikea stuff? Or is it all part of the same SP? The ad in my FT box was for Kitchens & Baths which is okay I guess (even though I have some fantastic K&Bs I've downloaded). I love the idea of the Ikea stuff much better. Is there a release date for this pack? (sorry havent read the whole thread). Also, anyone know if this pack is going to be specific to certain rooms (living rooms, bedrooms) or will it cover pretty much all rooms? Thanks.

Kitchen and Bath is next.Ikea to follow
Page 2 of 8