Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#51 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 10:09 AM
aaah i love this pack! Does anyone know if it is available for mac osx?
I have been looking but i only found it for pc
Advertisement
Alchemist
#52 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 4:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cinamun
I went to Target today and it's sold out LOL Best Buy has it on sale for $15. I haven't called them yet to see if it's in stock. Probably do that tomorrow. I like this SP.

there's an Ikea collection on MTS2. I saved some money
Mad Poster
#53 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 5:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by chelle
aaah i love this pack! Does anyone know if it is available for mac osx?
I have been looking but i only found it for pc
dude - we don't even have FT yet, or H&M
#54 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 10:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ani_
dude - we don't even have FT yet, or H&M

I know.. but i already have enough clothes, i don't really need the other stuff packs, this one is way better, i love ikea!!! but there's a lot of nice stuff on MTS2..
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 10:14 PM
IKEA stuff is pretty cool. I like the new houses too.
Instructor
#56 Old 11th Jul 2008 at 12:44 PM
I recently got this pack and installed it. Thus far, I am so-so on this pack. I love the single tile dressers. They are great for small bedrooms and in a bathroom too. Not so thrilled with the lack of color choices with certain items... like the entertainment center. Hoping some recolors will appear soon!
Mad Poster
#57 Old 11th Jul 2008 at 1:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MissTech
I recently got this pack and installed it. Thus far, I am so-so on this pack. I love the single tile dressers. They are great for small bedrooms and in a bathroom too. Not so thrilled with the lack of color choices with certain items... like the entertainment center. Hoping some recolors will appear soon!

Piggi Sims made lots of recolours for the IKEA SP.
Alchemist
#58 Old 11th Jul 2008 at 1:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chelle
I know.. but i already have enough clothes, i don't really need the other stuff packs, this one is way better, i love ikea!!! but there's a lot of nice stuff on MTS2..

there is an Ikea collection on MTS2
Instructor
#59 Old 12th Jul 2008 at 1:36 PM
I finally got a few moments to play in recent days, and I am stumped at not being able to locate the table-top easel that was supposed to be included in the pack... Maybe I'm just being dumb and missing it in the catalog, I thought it would be in with all the other Hobby stuff, but I cannot for the life of me, find this object. Does anyone know where in catalog it may be, or if perhaps, some hacks or mods would cause this certain object to be missing? Thanks for any help or advice!
Alchemist
#60 Old 12th Jul 2008 at 2:51 PM
Isnt the table top easel made by putting a painting you painted on a desk?

Anyway, i caved in and bought it this afternoon :D
Theorist
#61 Old 12th Jul 2008 at 3:14 PM
It is there, misstech. It's only for decoration, though...
Scholar
#62 Old 12th Jul 2008 at 3:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kennyinbmore
there's an Ikea collection on MTS2. I saved some money

I saw that! I got all the pieces too lol
Original Poster
#63 Old 12th Jul 2008 at 7:34 PM
its not really that diffrent only a few new items.
Field Researcher
#64 Old 12th Jul 2008 at 7:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MissTech
I finally got a few moments to play in recent days, and I am stumped at not being able to locate the table-top easel that was supposed to be included in the pack... Maybe I'm just being dumb and missing it in the catalog, I thought it would be in with all the other Hobby stuff, but I cannot for the life of me, find this object. Does anyone know where in catalog it may be, or if perhaps, some hacks or mods would cause this certain object to be missing? Thanks for any help or advice!

It's in Decorative -> Sculptures, I think. Unless I remember wrong.
Instructor
#65 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 12:56 PM
Thanks a bunch for the heads up Treeag and Freelancergal. I'm glad I can at least find the thing now. But have to say that I'm super disappointed that that easel is for decor only. I thought they'd actually be able to use the thing.
#66 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 2:22 PM
unless i missed something I didn't see beds or dressers in the MTS2 Ikea pack
Mad Poster
#67 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 2:37 PM
There aren't any, just tables, carpets, some paintings and a file cabinet, I think. Micoeib on MTS did some IKEA couches that are also included in the EA SP, you might want to check them out too.
#68 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 2:56 PM
I bought the stuff pack and I like it so it's all good lol Haven't really played much so haven't been searching for downloads lately.
Theorist
#69 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 3:06 PM
I got it, Its quite good really *I now need some cloths and hair to suffice my craving*

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Instructor
#70 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 4:26 PM
I really like this Stuff Pack. I've only had three object issues with it, and I reported them and posted them at the BBS forum here:

http://bbs.thesims2.ea.com/communit...D=21&startRow=1

I would love it if EA would fix the three objects, but the dining table (Vika/Grevsta Table) is the one that bothers me the most. I can live without that funky little bottle cap end table and just not use the white bedding on twin beds, even though the pack should not have been released with these object issues. It's a bad oversight on EA/Maxis part. Ugh. :p

Melissa
#71 Old 17th Jul 2008 at 1:42 PM
I dont know if I'm going to any time now. I might some time later on. Doesnt seem that important
transmogrified
retired moderator
#72 Old 24th Jul 2008 at 1:41 PM
IKEA is the first SP I have actually regretted buying...and I have FFS, so that's saying something. I confess I was foolish to buy it: I'm not a fan of IKEA furnishings, so why I bought it for my Sims is a little puzzling. (I was, however, amused by the low comfort and relatively low environment scores on the beds.) I think EA erred in creating a one-note stuff pack. H&M felt significantly less limited than this. I realize IKEA doesn't inspire a lot of bodyshop content, but surely EAxis could have stretched themselves to a sense of IKEA "style"? Or even included an interaction in which Sims have to assemble their IKEA furniture and gain mechanical skill?
Test Subject
#73 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 8:20 PM
I love this stuff pack because it made it possible for my self-sim to have my furniture. That made me extraordinarily happy. As far the "lack of colors" That's because the stuff pack items are true to life- they offer the furniture in the colors it comes in IRL. I like that fact, makes it very realistic!

Now my sim has my mirror, my bookshelf, my bed, my dresser. Only my coffee table and entertainment center are missing, because Ikea discontinued them since I purchased them.

Actually every time I place an object I have in one of my sims homes I think "That's my bed/dresser/bookshelf!"

Every time.

I am such a dork.

~Katy
#74 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 8:37 PM
yes! i got it and i love the furniture that came with it. but it bugs me that the needs with it are so low. like the bed has an energy of only 5 or whatever.
Page 3 of 3