Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#51 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 7:03 PM
I second an elder stuff pack. Poor things, so neglected.

I also like the idea of a food pack, not just with new foods, but perhaps with more customizable options and dining items to go with it.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 25th Jun 2008 at 10:29 AM
How about The Sims 2: Every Object That Wasn't Included In The Base Game Or Any Other EP Or SP Stuff Pack!!!! That would be a win!
Top Secret Researcher
#53 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 10:55 PM
Elders and toddler stuff pack.

Come on EAxis a new swim suit for elder males?
Pleaseeeeeee?
A new crib or two, and new bedding.
New logic and musical toys.
A few new hairstyles and everyday outfits for both toddlers and elders.
Elders are the most ignored and there's not a wide range of hairstyles for both to be honest.
I, like some people, like to keep cc to a min, my most down loads are toddler stuff and elder outfits.
They NEED more stuff!
Not to much to ask is it?, the last SP of TS2? make it a good one.

Previously known as 'simcharley1990'
Test Subject
#54 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 11:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sentate
I think we need a Sims 2: Beauty Pack, or something like that. With lots of hair meshes, make up, jewellery, eyebrows etc. all the stuff that seriously needs working on. I dont like the (Even thougn amazingly super cute) peggy and rose hairs (etc.), their so un-but-too-realistic, they just dont fit in with the Sims... well in my game anyway.

YES. I like my Sims to have Maxis-y colored hair but the hairstyles they have now are awful. Not everyone with cornrows has them pulled back like a basketball player. Not everyone with curly hair has it fall neatly with no movement. Not every teen/20-something boy has hair like a 40 year old man...
Mad Poster
#55 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 2:38 AM
I wonder if IKEA will be the last SP. Then again, wouldn't it have been announced? Apartment Life EP is the last Sims 2 product that we know of so far. Maybe another SP around November?
Field Researcher
#56 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 2:30 PM
A couple of SPs I'd like to see:

Sims 2: Lots of Old Used Stuff Pack: I say vintage you say crap. This stuff pack would include rickety dining sets, worn sofas, vintage clothing (mmm... leisure suits and polyester stretch pants), and lots of old worn floor and wall coverings. Perfect for Sims who want to cultivate that I-furnish-my-house-from-yard-sales look.

Sims 2: Chintz Stuff Pack: Bowls of plastic fruit, lamps that look like bundles of glass grapes, soap dishes shaped like cupped hands, fake Tiffany lamps - every cheesy or gaudy item you ever came across in a great aunt's house would be included in this pack.

So I'm like, "Cool! What should I get? Brain in a jar... monkey's paw... ooh, pie!"
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 8:37 PM
sims 2: classic stuff, that includes stuff from TS1 we dont have in TS2... but wait, that requires animation
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 28th Jun 2008 at 8:02 PM
I'd kind of like to see a retexture / recolor pack for furniture, windows, and doors. So many official items have such odd color choices, and even some "matching" sets don't match within themselves. I know you can download dozens of recolors, but it'd be nice to have lots of high-quality options available in a single download; and, like many others, I prefer to keep my CC downloads limited for furnishings.

For additional items, more rugs, curtains, and textile furnishings would be nice.

An option to recolor the "inside" and "outside" of window, arch, and doorframes (like in BV) for all packs would be awesome, too. It's great to have a dark windowframe on the outside of a brick house, and a light one for a white-stucco'd inner room.
Mad Poster
#59 Old 30th Jun 2008 at 3:32 AM
What they need to do is stop making objects with one color so that we don't have to rely on CEP. Can you imagine how much work EA could have saved Numenor?
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 1st Jul 2008 at 12:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by frankie
What they need to do is stop making objects with one color so that we don't have to rely on CEP. Can you imagine how much work EA could have saved Numenor?

Yeah, I don't quite get the single-color items-- but I'd settle for no more blatantly bizarre patterns! I was so glad to see the replacement beddings Hysterical Paroxysm did that got rid of the truly awful Maxis ones.

I like the semi-cartoony style of the Sims, but there's a difference between cartoony and flat-out ugly.
Mad Poster
#61 Old 1st Jul 2008 at 4:17 AM
I agree. It's so funny how I go to stores in real life and have still not seen any of the styles that Maxis used. Did they just make it all up or do these styles really exist? I mean other than H&M and IKEA.
Test Subject
#62 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 5:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Trissle
Sims 2: Chav stuff! Big loopy earings, plenty of hoodies (with baseball caps) and more burberry than you can shake a stick at. Bling up your sims house!
(Inteeninator required for standard 'six kids before they're twenty' mode)

You know that would be interesting. Maybe Sims 2: Urban Stuff. Maybe like 80's hip hop things. Big chains/ear rings, big hoodies with huge sneakers, backwards caps. Thats would be nice.

I honestly want a Baby/Toddler SP. They are in need of it bad. The toddlers clothes are just rediculous, and the formal clothes are the worse. Yes we can download things, but for people who dont, they are seriously in need.
#63 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 7:49 AM
I want more toys for toddlers so that they could have more staff to get the skills.
Besides they need nice clothes too and we got only one set of furniture from FT. That's all so we should definately get some baby cribs as well
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 7:56 AM
I would love if they did a toddler stuff pack. I would freak if they added new toys like an art set for the creativity skill. They could finger paint!
Theorist
#65 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 8:33 AM
Ditto on the fingerpaint. I used to fingerpaint all the time when I was 4 :D
#66 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 9:26 AM
Paddling and wading pools, - we need only two interactions for that, put toddler and play. - New colorful potties, feeding bibs, high chairs, stuffed animals, nice pregnancy clothes, nursery furniture, new toys, strollers, small swings, cute wallpapers
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 28th Aug 2008 at 8:00 AM
i think they should have a pack called 'sim years young' with stuff for young (toddlers) and old (elders) such as rocking chairs, fingerpainting, and all the stuff you guys have mentioned. *lazy*
Field Researcher
#68 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 3:53 PM
I would like if they create a EP just dedicated to kids, toddlers and infants. With more interactions, more toys...schools and daycare....it would be aww!!

I canĀ“t do it anymore. Why?
Mad Poster
#69 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 4:29 PM
Someone on the BBS found a link for a Mansion and Garden Stuff Pack. I think it would be great. And maybe they'll put the baby stuff in yet another EP.

http://bbs.thesims2.ea.com/communit...tem.127,item.23
#70 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 4:46 PM
I like the idea of

Kids Stuff Pack ( Include babies and toddlers things...)
Garden stuff pack.. ( I have an obssession with gardening!)
Men stuff pack ( some things to fill the garage!)
Elder stuff pack ( the poors, they are soooo lonely!)
..and I can't think of others right now...

Eaxis, are you listening to us? We have so much great ideas! Lol :P
#71 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 3:15 AM
i would have to go with:
more maternity clothes, i think the ones in the game are cheap and nastey

hind hind maxis.
i would also like to see baby clothes insteed of that dipper, i think maxis just got lazy, just giving the babies that, more clothes for toddlers and children, male and female, ALOT toys for children and toddlers and also more cribs.
these are the only things missing from the sims2 and hope to see them in the sims 3, along with better hairs and clothes for everyone, :handbag: u hear me maxis
Instructor
#72 Old 30th Sep 2008 at 2:47 PM
I would like to see the diving tank (from Sims 1 superstar), Caravans/Camper vans that can be towed behind cars so sims can use them on vacation (like the tents), more hair & clothing, more stuff for the kids & elders, carnival theme (popcorn & floss stands, rollercoaster like in Sims 1 Making Magic and other rides), working horses, reptile option (snakes, lizards & totoises), Virgin/HMV/Game style mega-store set with listening posts and availability to buy CDs/DVDs for the sims to use, a Walmart type supermarket set...I can think of loads I would still like to see. I won't be able to run The Sims 3 on my PC at the moment but really love Sims 2 so would be happy to buy further sets for a year at least - I really think EA/Maxis should continue with The Sims 2 even if they only bring out four new expansions a year (for the next year or so). They would still make money as people would not all be flocking to get Sims 3 straight away. To be totally honest I have seen screenshots of Sims 3 and it looks dreadful!!! The sims look worse than they do now! Until I see some mods coming out & my PC gets updated I won't be buying for awhile.
Zen

www.crystalgecko.co.uk

Never wake a sleeping Dragon...for you are small and crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#73 Old 30th Sep 2008 at 10:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ZenFrog76
I would like to see the diving tank (from Sims 1 superstar),

Yeah! I want 'Sims 2 everything we missed from The Sims 1 Stuff' pack! Claire the Bear and DRAGONS!
Instructor
#74 Old 1st Oct 2008 at 1:09 AM
I forgot about the Dragons...yep I definately want those back! lol
Zen

www.crystalgecko.co.uk

Never wake a sleeping Dragon...for you are small and crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 10:53 PM
Cartoon Stuff Pack:

Giant springs that go "BOING!" and throw you way up in the air, Mario mushrooms, Wile E Coyote rocket packs, portable holes that you can take out of your pocket and place on walls, zoot suits with watches on long chains ala Tex Avery, LOTS more Simstones and Jetsims.....stuff like that.
Page 3 of 4