Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#26 Old 11th Oct 2008 at 7:52 AM
Default sexysims2
Quote: Originally posted by JanePstar
MTS2!
The booty of course!

hi guys, does anyone know what happened to sexysims2 com and why they don't work? was a really good site by the way
thanks
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 15th Oct 2008 at 1:48 AM
I really just cherry-pick whatever strikes my fancy when I'm browsing different finds sites and MTS2. T$R's SA's are also worth checking out. I really like a lot of Holy Simoly's stuff, and my game would be terribly incomplete without the Booty. Then, my favorite DLs and creators saved to my MTS2 account... those are things that I would cry if I lost (some of Macarossi, Tiggerypum, Adele, Lethe_s, Lovebottle, Ephemera, and that one guy/chick's stuff). I honestly panicked when I borked one of my favorite furniture sets, whose origin I couldn't remember. Then, I figured out that it was one of Macarossi's repository technique sets.

Also, Piggi's recolors of Maxis objects are invaluable. I CAN MAKE GREEN/PURPLE/BLUE/BROWN BATHROOMS!!! 100% matching bathrooms!
#28 Old 15th Oct 2008 at 3:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sinthe
Also, Piggi's recolors of Maxis objects are invaluable. I CAN MAKE GREEN/PURPLE/BLUE/BROWN BATHROOMS!!! 100% matching bathrooms!
Seconding this. I love that, with those recolors, I can make better use of the Maxis objects; I mean, in some homes, the mismatched look works (older homes, families who seem to work better with an antiquey feel), but if I'm making a more contemporary home - or trying to make a little area that's supposed to be a "brand new" housing development - it's more than just a little weird to have bathrooms or kitchens where appliances and fixtures don't match.

Clothing-wise, I'd have to say HystericalParoxysm, migamoo, and fanseelamb are my top three, but I also love some of the age conversions and/or fixes by cloudlessnights, Cocomama, Phaenoh, and Sharonsims2 (all at MTS2).
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 15th Mar 2010 at 6:26 PM
Simmer girl
MTS 2
all about style
#30 Old 15th Mar 2010 at 6:59 PM
My ***ONLY*** Sims 2 site: http://my.modthesims.info/ -- although I have to say that I do have a very few off-site items that were either included with permission or directly linked to.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 20th Apr 2010 at 9:13 PM
This is my favorite.
http://www.mtsims-cakestore.com/
Forum Resident
#32 Old 28th Apr 2010 at 10:17 PM
Parsimonious. I now have a bunch of gorgeous Sims now because of Kate and her team.
Test Subject
#33 Old 12th May 2010 at 10:00 AM
I love Garden of Shadows. Some great "alternative" hair/clothing there.
Field Researcher
#34 Old 15th May 2010 at 11:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by funeraldiner
I love Garden of Shadows. Some great "alternative" hair/clothing there.

Seconded. Pooklet, Pyxis, et al. make awesome genetics.

For clothing, HP, migamoo, catofevilgenius, cloudlessnights, Phaenoh. Aikea Guinea, Ninika, and Adele have each made a few items I like quite a lot, too.

For furniture, Holy Simoly.

For random decorative items, I like DH Sims.
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 12:29 AM
My fave sites are MTS (sure! the richest resourse for anything and everything your simmies need), All about Style, XM Sims, Aussie Topenders, Holy Simoly, LianaSims, Candycream, 37Sims (I'm not sure wether it is open now), Garden of Shadows, Pimp My Sims, VitaSims. (there may be a few more, but I do not remember). I also like free objects by SimCredibleDesign, ReflexSims and 4EverSimFantasy.
Field Researcher
#36 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 3:23 AM
I really like Parasimonious.
Top Secret Researcher
#37 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 6:38 PM
Mod The Sims and Garden of Shadows...
EVERYTHING. These sites have amazing custom content for both Sims 2 and 3. I love these sites, so much <3.
http://www.modthesims.info/
http://www.digitalperversion.net/ga...adows/index.php

Liana Sims...
Such beautiful clothing and accessories! Not forgetting the very useful meshes that Liana provides! Liana even has some pretty sims up for grabs!
http://www.lianasims2.net/index.php

Pronup Sims...
Wow. Just pure wow factor. A gorgeously set up website, with everything Sims need to wear for their wedding, and any upcoming ones too
http://rosemat.free.fr/Pronupsims2/

SiXSiXSiMS...
A great 'alternative style' site. It doesn't have much content, yet the ones they do have up there, are great!
http://sixsixsims.net/

Helptato
#38 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 6:57 PM
Here of course! *pokes favourite creator list because she has too many favourites to list*

I also like Holy Simoly, Parsimonious (One of the first sites I ever downloaded from), Piggisims, GOS and so many more.

Emma!

Simblr
[url=https://peanutbuttersandwich.dreamwidth.org/Dreamwidth[/url]
Forum Resident
#39 Old 10th Jun 2010 at 5:22 PM
Parsimonious! I like how their content isn't wet and shiny, and how most of it is Maxis-match and meshes are include w/ the downloads.
Test Subject
#40 Old 13th Jun 2010 at 8:46 PM
Club Crimsyn got so many cool outfits.
Alchemist
#41 Old 3rd Aug 2010 at 2:29 PM
MTS 2 is the best site and the best creator on it is Vera Marina ^^

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Field Researcher
#42 Old 3rd Aug 2010 at 6:39 PM
hkohkljopfhklgb man I can't pick.
I guess...

MTS. I gotta work on my favourite download section more, but my favourite artists is pretty full.
Garden of Shadows
PMBD
SimsCave
SimsWonderland! Love this site a lot. (You can see my Sims journal where I had me an SWL photoshoot with my two favourite Sims). All of their creators are on Daum too. They have lovely lovely creations. My favourite of the girls are Amily, Janita and Maynarakmak.
M&T Cake Shop
SIMPLYSTYLING. Literally every furniture set they've created, I have. I wish Jope and Suza would begin creating for TS2 again. :c
LianaSims

Probably a bunch more, but those are the sites I visit the most and have the most content from.
Field Researcher
#43 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 5:19 AM
HERE!
Garden of Shadows - my go-to place for the grunge and/or neon! certainly becoming my favorite style of decorating these days...
Pooklet's DW
Simgaroop's DW (for a wealth [no joke] of retextures of custom/maxis hair)
HolySimoly
Teh BOOTY. (though I only go there for Cashcraft's wares)
ATS (only for a few things though...)

When the smoke clears, you can consider us even.
Test Subject
#44 Old 1st Jul 2011 at 4:29 AM
Default the same
Quote: Originally posted by GeneralOperationsDirector
My ***ONLY*** Sims 2 site: http://my.modthesims.info/ -- although I have to say that I do have a very few off-site items that were either included with permission or directly linked to.

MODTHESIMS AND SEXYSIMS2 ARE BOTH FROM THE SAME PROVIDER.....
Mad Poster
#45 Old 1st Jul 2011 at 6:37 AM
Parsimonious for one. I have several of Kate's sets in my folder.

iCad, tbudgett, and leesester for their windows--new meshes and recolors. I love having a HUGE LaFenetre set! Those Versailles windows look great in my DeBateau family's new house! And I love the Craftsman doors/windows.

XMSims for hair.

Liana Sims for clothes.

Those are the ones that come to mind, or are listed in the Favorite Creators section in my profile.
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 1st Jul 2011 at 4:46 PM
I would say Mod, Garden of Shadows, Sims Cave, Liana, all about style, and sexy sims. But why oh why is sexy sims not working? Every time I try to load the site I get 502 bad gateway.

The shore is my heart, the waves my spirit & the sea my soul.
--Areil Megan Delphinus (Skpamd)
Test Subject
#47 Old 30th Dec 2011 at 11:02 PM
Ephemera and Yuxi my top two. All the other stuff I tend not to notice that they're coming from the same creator.... :3 I'm oblivious to a fault.
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 3rd Jan 2012 at 4:35 AM
I have so many favorites.. Where do I start???

Mods: Pescado's mods at MATY, Squinges mods, TwoJeffs, Inge's hacks and hacked objects (couldn't live without the 4 keyholder doors and objects stay after moveout shrub), and of course the insiminator which I prefer over sim blender.

Hair: I use mostly hairs from XMSims, and also Louis from simcribbing. I also dowload lots of hair from GoS and this website.

Clothes: Mostly from MTS, Gos, All about style, and Parsimonious (also my favorite for lots).

Skintones: mostly Astiees and Oepu.

Bodyshapes: Gothplague and Warlokk.

Other sites I love: Simwardrobe, Holy Simoly, Sims Cave, lots of Asian sites, various blogs, Around the sims, PMBD (the booty), and many many more.

Over all I would have to say that my most favorite site is Mod the Sims because of the great creators here. Also, this is the first site for the sims I visited. I was amazed at the variety of great stuff for Sims 2.

Visit my simblr for sims 4 mods and more &
My simstagram =(^_^)=
Test Subject
#49 Old 3rd Jan 2012 at 5:08 AM
In love with Anubis Under The Sun hairs <3. Then comes XMSims and Liana Sims for clothes .
Theorist
#50 Old 3rd Jan 2012 at 5:55 AM
My favorite so far is Daislia, Helena, Ran for fantasy objects and CAS-contents; Tifa for make-up; Ephemera for skin tones; and for poses it's xXabbyXx.
Page 2 of 3