Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
#51 Old 9th Mar 2008 at 12:38 PM
Thanks biarritz! i really like them star sims defaults, i shall try them plus its a great site i never knew about.

Check out my Sims for Download Here :)
Take a Look at my Re-Model's of Houses! Here
Even the best fall down sometimes...
Even the stars refuse to shine...
I somehow find, You and I..Collide...
Advertisement
Scholar
#52 Old 9th Mar 2008 at 12:41 PM
Currently I'm using:

Skintones by Selzi1979
Eyes by Zoej
Eyebrows by Corvidophile2
CAS Faces by Terrakosmos

♦ Animal Lover, Eco Friendly, Loner, Perfectionist, Vegetarian ♦

Sensitivity is strength.
shiny!
retired moderator
#53 Old 11th Mar 2008 at 3:40 AM
Use a combination of some of Louis' skintones for defaults, which I converted myself. Helaene's Sparkling eyes for default eyes. There are a lot of eyes I like though so I may end up cycling through a bit.. last default eyes were a different set of Helaene but I can't remember which. I can't remember whose eyebrows I have.. I think I have two sets mixed in.
Scholar
#54 Old 15th Mar 2008 at 8:26 PM
I use Rensim's eyes and brows for defaults. I don't use custom skintones.
Alchemist
#55 Old 15th Mar 2008 at 8:29 PM
I use Helaene's sparking eyes defaults. I looovelovelove them.
Test Subject
#56 Old 15th Mar 2008 at 8:53 PM
Like Ferret, I use Rensim's eyes as defaults (the Mayday ones), no custom skintones. I didn't realize Rensim's eyebrows came in defaults as well, I may have to get around to putting those in
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 15th Mar 2008 at 8:55 PM
Hmm... Let's see...
I'm using HP's Idolatry of Flesh defaults,
Rensim's Retooled Eye Defaults, and
Rensim's Madness, FemFem, and GQ Eyebrow Defaults.

I'm also using some clothing defaults.
#58 Old 15th Mar 2008 at 9:12 PM
lin's edit of louis' skintones
eyes by enayla
and i believe my alien/zombie/vampire/plantsim defaults are enayla, as well
Instructor
#59 Old 15th Mar 2008 at 9:50 PM
-louis' skintones- the men have the xtra hairy bodies and the women are detailed quite nice- and I got the sexy feet default too
-eyes by enayla- and I have alot of other eyes I tend to swap around with, I think Bruno's gemstones and some other big pupiled anime type eye- not sure who made them though, but for those sappy sims that are overly emotional I love them to have the puppy dog eyes
-alien/zombie/vampire/plantsim defaults are enayla- I have yet to see these in action yet however as I just reinstalled the entire game 2 days ago and rebuilt alot of lost sims
-I have a default plate- it doesn't say who made it, but its a country style
- I also have the Pirate McSkittles Polination default and gosh them babies are super cute- they haven't matured to beyond toddler yet tho
-HP I believe made the baby onsies I use for babies
-Bruno's lipsticks and TONS of eyeliners/make up by him and others
-I use default brows I found on MTS2. which seems to be down right now or I could find them, Also I have Christina Agulara brow that I use ALOT for women that just can't seem to look right other wise- they are thin and non-hairy
-and the default faces everyone here seems to use I have also- they aren't as pokey and sharp featured
I have alot of skintones I use for special sims since sometimes I don't want them to shine so much- but I love the xtra hairy men and I haven't found a non-shiny version.
Scholar
#60 Old 15th Mar 2008 at 9:56 PM
Ooo yeah, I use Ren's Retooled eyes. I quite like the Mayday ones tho because theres a hazel... I may switch.
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 15th Mar 2008 at 10:07 PM
skins: Circonflex by Rensim (made default by buffybot), I love them because they still look sort of Maxis-y but prettier
eyes: Mayday eyes by Rensim
faces: Selzi for the really ugly faces (love love love them because they still resemble the original faces, just prettier) but most are still Maxis, I want Goopy to look like Goopy dammit!
alien: buffybot blend skin and Rensim Confutatis default eyes
vampire: buffybot blend with Rensim Mayday eyes
plantsim: HP's Idolatry of Foliage
pet eyes: awasegg's
baby bottle: white default by Loverat @ MTS (I think)
servo: gwill's female servo alterations (no crayon lipstick woo!) and replacement eyes I got from MATY
werewolf: Mayday demon eyes by Rensim (made default by buffybot)

I really need to grab a zombie default. Also need to hunt down helaene brow replacements, they're my favorites. And probably those bruno makeup replacements. I want to get the werewolf skin from genensims too, I need to make a dang list because I keep forgetting to find this stuff! I tried the Louis defaults but they look pixelly to me I do use some of the lighter skins on bodyshopped sims but it bothered me too much on the darker skins to use as defaults.

I um, really like everything to match... so pretty much everything is a custom replacement
Top Secret Researcher
#62 Old 15th Mar 2008 at 10:30 PM
I used to use Louis defaults, but I recently made the switch to Maxis ones. My default eyes are Siluetta's, and I have Phaenoh's replacements for the female athletic outfits. I have a white baby bottle replacement, too, and I think one of the pet eye sets from MTS2.

Test Subject
#63 Old 16th Mar 2008 at 3:21 PM
  • Skin: Circonflex Series 1 [I don't really like the color theme of Series 2], but I'm thinking about switching to Ephemera's Simple Skin. But I like the non-soft/hard edition better.
  • Brows: Rensim
  • Eyes: Used to have Zephyr's, but got baileyelizabeth's Lucent Eyes.
  • Faces: Lunar Eclipse [gotta love a pretty Goopy]
  • Alien: The blend by buffybot + Mayday defaults + Lunar Eclipse's PT

... I need to get expansion packs... Seeing all those yummy vampire/werewolves/plantsim/servo/pet eyes floating around just makes me jealous.
Instructor
#64 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 11:44 AM
1. Maxis Skintones rock!
2. Maxis skintones with Louis blush rock!
3. Maxis skintones with Louis blush and some nose makeup on top rock!
4. Lovebottle eyes rock, especially if I make the gray and light blue colors darker.
5. Having a slim Downloads folder rocks!
Scholar
#65 Old 18th Mar 2008 at 2:31 AM
Can anyone link circoflex's default and enayla's, please? im currently skin-default shoppin xD
#66 Old 18th Mar 2008 at 3:08 AM
I just downloaded these blended tones by Pooklet. They look so amazing in game.

As for eyes, I don't know who I'm using, actually.
#67 Old 18th Mar 2008 at 6:50 AM
does anyone have a link( or two) to some default eyebrows, I'm having some trouble finding any at all.
Instructor
#68 Old 18th Mar 2008 at 6:53 AM
I have some really nice default eyebrows... I can't remember where I got them from though... I'll try and find them

EDIT: found them!

Cass, 22, Australia
My Simblr
#69 Old 18th Mar 2008 at 7:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cassieandra
I have some really nice default eyebrows... I can't remember where I got them from though... I'll try and find them

EDIT: found them!

Thanks, I really appreciate it!
Test Subject
#70 Old 18th Mar 2008 at 8:31 AM
I'm using the Oepu defaults edited by Corvidophile ( I adore them, they look quite realistic and I love the nose shapes).
My eyes again are done by Corvidohpile, originally Helaene.
I use the Helaene default makeup super pack.
eyebrows are also Helaene though I am getting a bit tired of them but can't find any default eyebrows which are better.
Instructor
#71 Old 18th Mar 2008 at 2:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by migamoo
I just downloaded these blended tones by Pooklet. They look so amazing in game.

migamoo, my dear, thank you for ruining my default skintone abstinence. I might have to change my defaults yet again. Those look AMAZING in-game.
Scholar
#72 Old 18th Mar 2008 at 2:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by duderocks
migamoo, my dear, thank you for ruining my default skintone abstinence. I might have to change my defaults yet again. Those look AMAZING in-game.
I'm going to give these a try too! I had Circonflex but changed back to Louis, I like these because they are somewhere in the middle .
#73 Old 18th Mar 2008 at 3:00 PM
Eyebrows and make-up: Helaene
eyes: Joanne Dyer
Alien skin: Louis
Vampire skin: mirablu
skin: my own set
And face replacements: selzi
Field Researcher
#74 Old 18th Mar 2008 at 4:13 PM
Skin (normal and alien) - Louis
Eyes - zoej
Zombie skin - Enayla
Vampire skin - Buffy, with the predator eyes

May have to find new vampire defaults though, as I just realized lipstick doesn't work on them.
Test Subject
#75 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 7:24 PM
Skin - "modified Louis skins"
Eyes - someone on MTS2 (don't have the patience at the moment to search out the name)
Face - selzi

I did just change the skin and eyes from Enayla. I love her skins just wanted change.
Page 3 of 12