Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 12th Jun 2008 at 9:08 PM
I just kinda randomly thought of this, but what if sims could shave? Like, elder/adult/teen male sims start growing facial hair, and you have the option to shave it off, or you could just keep it. I would have a blast with that. =l
Advertisement
#27 Old 12th Jun 2008 at 9:32 PM
It would be nice to see lthem not wearing the same clothes everyday. Like they could have a different outfit per day of the week.

It would be cool if teenagers could babysit neighbors kids for cash or you could take the toddler or baby to a nursery on the way to work instead of calling the nanny.

Strollers too, to take the babies around, instead of keeping them in the house all the time
Mad Poster
#28 Old 12th Jun 2008 at 9:39 PM
I want more interactions. Little things like holding hands, pushing strollers, cuddling in front of a fire, tickling a baby's belly or feet, sitting with a child on one's lap, taking a bath with a significant other or siblings splashing together, etc. It's the cutesy, family-oriented interactions that make gameplay so charming, for me.

I'd also like to see better relationships. I've been harping about this since the first time I played The Sims 2- the relationship between a husband and wife is not the same as the relationship between a brother and sister, yet both are simply labeled as family. Depending on the type of relation, two sims should have different interactions enabled to them. Perhaps grandparents should be able to give their grandchildren sage advice and brothers should be allowed to tell their friends to stay away from their sisters. Brothers should be able to slug each other and sisters should be able to gossip about boys, etc. Little things like this would add so much realism.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#29 Old 13th Jun 2008 at 2:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tina9340
I just kinda randomly thought of this, but what if sims could shave? Like, elder/adult/teen male sims start growing facial hair, and you have the option to shave it off, or you could just keep it. I would have a blast with that. =l

First I wanna see sims ACTUALLY grow facial hair
But shaving seems nice--especially for those people who can't stand having facial hair.

I also want more computers. The more expensive the computer, the less chance of it breaking and the more interactions you can have with it.

I'd like to see sim dates with minigames in it. It'd probably help make--or break the whole date.
#30 Old 13th Jun 2008 at 5:11 AM
I want more hairstyles. More affection and more talking!
Instructor
#31 Old 13th Jun 2008 at 5:50 AM
I want sims to be able to borrow money that they have to pay back. And if they owe someone a lot of money already, they get turned down until they pay their buddies back. Credit cards would be awesome too.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#32 Old 13th Jun 2008 at 11:37 AM
Credit cards in TS3 mean that sims have more bills to pay. But somehow I hope you don't have to. :D

I just thought of something: Since Mr. Humble made a cameo in the game, I'd think it's time for Mr. Wright to do so himself. The first thing I'd do with him? Get him hooked with a female and make babies. :D
#33 Old 25th Jun 2008 at 10:42 AM
Rideable animals like Horses, Donkeys/Mules Camels

Animated animals that you can interact with like farm animals for instance or, regular animals. More different types of small animals and/or insects or birds for pets. Such as Rats/Mice Snakes, Turtles, Guinepigs, Hamsters, Gerbils, Ferrets, Parrots, Cockatoos, Lovebirds, Canaries, Rabbits of long ears, and, floppy ears, Crickets in a small cage or grasshoppers.

And, if they get out, theres a chance that they could do damage or, breed. Such as, rodents getting lose if there is a male and/or female will breed and, cause damage to the house, thus, will need an exterminator or, the sim will have to put out mousetraps of some kind. if a Snake gets loose, it will much likely bit some one but, will not poison them or, do harm.

I'd like to see more chances of domestic animals like Cats and Dogs being able to do things like get aggressive over territory and bite humans. Dogs who are protective of their territory will not just stand and bark but, they will attack sometimes too. After all, the sim is in their territory. I would like it if wolves stayed off of peoples properties and, would stick to the more wooded areas. If visited, would get a chance of being bitten and turned into a werewolf. If turned into a werewolf, the sim would leave their house to go to the woods and join the pack of wolves for the night. And, return during the day with total memory loss of what happened that night. I would also like to see more vampire slaying options. such as a steak to the heart when sleeping at night. and the sim would die there. I would Also, like to see more options for ghosts other than roaming the lots I mean seriously. They do more than that. And they do more than posses items. I would like to see total possession of humans. Making them do things like throw up on other sims and do tricks to other sims. Possibly, they could make more noises and sounds and scare sims more often. Scaring sims to death would be another good option.

I would like to see more plants for gardens and, more fruit trees. Possibly, some berry bushes too. And, I would like to see more stuff happening around the houses like pests other than skunks come around. Opossums for instance.
And for swarms, Other than a bunch of bugs, Rats/Mice and many other types of bugs could swarm all over the property. Rabbits also should be able to do damage to gardens. Moles do damage to the ground. Grass in assertion spots get yellowish and need tending to. Crabgrass and Dandelions as well other weeds around the properties. The grass on the properties should grow tall and, need to be cut, otherwise, a fine for each day it is not cut. Different types of fish caught for different areas. Seriously.. A Rainbow Trout in a small home pond is very unlikely. In a stream possibly.. in the mountains. but, not in a home pond.
Speaking of ponds, I would also like to see the abilities to make decoration ponds that you can fill with different variations of fish. And, I would like to see more types of diving boards for pools. like the popular tower diving board seen all over. and, more different types of slides in different sizes. More pool toys such as things that sims can relax on while in the pool such as those air-filled chairs and/or rubber tubes. Cars should break down after a while of use and, require to be taken care of. ether yourself or, by a mechanic in town. ridable motorcycles, ridable Horse Carages, ridable Four Wheelers, ridable Snowmobiles.

During winter, Sims should have to shovel snow on their properties. Such as the sidewalk, path to their house, and the driveway.

Different weather other than snow and rain. Hail for instance. Or, Weather disasters such as Tornadoes and Hurricanes and Typhoons. Flooding and Hail damage to cars left outside.
These are only a few of the ideas I have. It would make the game so much more better and, realistic. Since, they are going for more realistic.
Don't take any of these ideas personally. I am not demanding. Just, showing.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#34 Old 25th Jun 2008 at 11:14 AM
Animals came with Pets, as far as I know. But yes, I'd like to see more animal types. Maybe even keep a grizzly bear as a pet.

Yes, more plants! I would like to show off my gardening skillz :p

BTW, Panda - I love your avatar. :D
#35 Old 25th Jun 2008 at 11:20 PM
I want more interactions and abilities tied to skills.. These aren't the best examples, but a creative/logical Sim should get ahead at work because they thought up some clever solution to a problem, or they can help another Sim with creating new recipes or organizing a messy house (and are better at those things than a Sim without creativity/logic)
#36 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 3:13 AM
Multitasking. Sims should be able to do more than one thing at once, not just one long cue of things to do one after another.

Also annoying how sims have to wait to have some sort of aspiration failure. If your bladder is zero and you're doing something, it doesn't matter what - you gotta go when you gotta go.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 10:28 AM
CAS will have a huge range of making every sim act unique, including their favourite colour. There has been no mention if you can change their tone of voice as yet, thats something little I won't mind.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#38 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 10:45 AM
Voice changing sounds cool. I'd love it if you could turn a sim's voice into a voice similar to something Alvin and the Chipmunks-esque. :D
Instructor
#39 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 11:38 PM
I'd love to see a better "turn on/turn off" layout. I mean if they are a simulation of life- then they should be more in tune. I know a great cook wouldn't turn me on lol- its a nice bonus for a man to know how to cook more then raman, but not a nessicity to my "standards".
Eye color, being smart not logical but IQ smart, humor, being tidy and even clothes. Like a sim would disaprove another sim in that romantic way if he had slob clothes on and messy hair. And possibly say since thiers a body slider in TS3, you can set it so a male will like a big hipped woman over a skinny boney one, or vice versa.
I do hope they have more family type stuff built in. Like a parent doing "craft" time with the kids where they color and draw or paint together and they build a "trust". That would be a bonus too, is Trust- which is something that would teach as well as be fun in the game. I actually see TS2 as a learning tool about human behavior in a stripped down manner. I have actually learned alot of trivia stuff too like where bananas come from and the whole fact that lady bugs really are handy in a garden. The trust feature in the game would enable to determine part of the child's teen age personality. Say the parents didn't earn that trust/bond of the child when it was small, so it snuck out alot, got in trouble with the law and was a nuisence to the town. But a child who did get the parental time and bonded with thier parents were good teenagers and they were helpful with other kids and elders. Which would give a positive reward from the town to that household. So many times in TS2 I find I kinda wanna just fast forward through toddler and babies so they can take care of themselves. What is TS3 actually made it worth while to spend time with the kids and they weren't just carbon copies of thier parents with cookie cutter brain function when they aged?
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 4th Jul 2008 at 7:21 AM
I would like them to sit down and get some comfort when they play their Handheld Game, who plays Handheld games standing up all the time?
#41 Old 4th Jul 2008 at 4:29 PM
I would like bunk beds for kids.
#42 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 9:15 AM
The following is what I want from AL to be in Sims 3

Ceilings
Winding Stairs
Vents
Apartments
Room-mates

Further more, I want there to be differrent ways sims act when just being themselves. Like a more sloppy guy would flop himself on a couch, slouch and watch TV, while a cleaner academic type would just sit and watch TV.

Ladders would be cool too.
#43 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 6:28 PM
What I want is fairly simple, but very needed. What I want is an option for each household (like how Free Will can be set for each house) where you can decide if you want the family to age or progress at all (like dating, getting married, having kids, etc) or just have them stay frozen just like they are in TS2 when you're not playing. Because while certain families I wouldn't mind aging without me, there are others that I wouldn't want doing anything without my permission. Because if like one of my pretty female sims married an ugly townie like Goopy while I wasn't playing her and had kids with him, I'd have to have Goopy and all the ugly kids die in a "mysterious" fire and try to get her remarried to a better guy. But from the way those moodlets sound, I doubt that would be easy since she'd be upset about her husband and kids dying. So for that reason, I want my other sims' houses to be frozen when I'm not playing them. Townies can do what they want, but not my sims. If we don't get an option like that, it will probably be a deal breaker for me and I won't end up buying the game.
#44 Old 11th Jul 2008 at 4:10 AM
I don't know if you would consider it little o not, but I would love to be able to organize my EAxis stuff in an easier way and be able to hide, not emove, the objects I have no interest in/don't use often. Oh, and Vampires are a must. The nannies must be QUALIFIED, or I am really hoping they have graduated from elementary school. They were horrible in this one.

Bites and Kisses
Vampire

ETA: I really also hope that there is letter writing in the sims 3. Thsi would be such a nice feature.
Test Subject
#45 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 1:18 AM
What i want is other skill teaching channels like a science channel for logic and an automachanics channel for machanical and channels for other skills but no channles for tallent badges. the reason is because its called "TALENT"badges talent can only be gained by doing.
adding to this i would aslo like some new skills and talent badges.
and mabye some sort of predestined talent where a sims begins with a bronze badge in one of the talents
#46 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 2:27 AM
i want them to brush their teeth, mow the lawn if it gets too long.
maybe teens can get allowences if they take out the trash and so on, id like to see each family members money, for ex a 2 yr old does not have 20,000. they should have to earn their own money to buy their own stuff or gifts for others. i like the credit card option. but that could just get too involved. id like for the sims themselves paint the walls when they move in (gain creative skills) but it would just be an option. i want other families to grow older as well as the one im playing with. if my child grows up to a teen shes still stuck with a child friend-makes no sense

as far as the windows and doors, i think it would be cool to open them and close them when wanted. i also want air conditioning, or fans. i want there to be more realistic jobs, like an actor-everyone knows him (even if they never met) and ask for autographs. that would be funny.
#47 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 9:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tina9340

If they put werewolves in TS3, would they be able to shave too?
Instructor
#48 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 9:37 PM
For mean sims- I'd like them to be able to "bully" others for money (this would be for kids and teens only)
If you have a robber job- there should be a chance card where you go to jail and for say 3 sim days your sim is in jail. So if your sims family would be missing a adult for 3 sim days, or they can pay a fine and be bailed.
Mowing the lawn- but the lawn mower needs repairs sometimes. Also the option to "upgrade" appliances instead of buying/replacing. It would be like tinkering or mech skill, but it improved the quality of the item or if your skill was low it would make it go bonky. Kinda like the cleaning and watering robots in OFB- they'd either work or go nuts. An upgraded item that was working correctly did its job faster or twice its normal amount of whatever it did before. Or even have a dish washer that also cooks food kinda thing. *shrug* it sounded good in my head. lol
Alchemist
#49 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 9:38 PM
Moar Baby stuff! :D
Field Researcher
#50 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 6:04 PM
I would love to have reading glasses within the game; at the moment you can either has a sim wear glasses all the time or not at all - I myself only need glasses when reading books or using the computer. I would love to see an option that you could select that meant when a certain sim went to read a book or use a computer they would automatically pop on a pair of glasses.
Page 2 of 3