Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#1076 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 7:00 AM
I totally agree PixCii, his eyes do look kind of freaky. They look like what happens to sims' eyes when they're custom
Sucks about the trench coat. Five finger discount maybe? ha ha, just kidding with you!
Advertisement
Scholar
Original Poster
#1077 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 11:23 AM
Lol, the look in his eyes is a little "serial killer", but I have to say, it's a beautiful colour.
The second pic - he looks adorable all bundled up like that. And slightly fed-up, methinks.

"Life is just a chance to grow a soul" - A. Powell Davies
Mad Poster
#1078 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 11:33 AM
He does look rather fed up... my guess is that he doesn't like designer clothes. I'm not surprised, although how cool would it be if the boys hunted ghosts dressed like that? And who cares if his eyes look deranged... I'll take him anyway .

This is how we'll get through the hiatus. Pictures :D!

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Mad Poster
#1079 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 11:40 AM
He looks cute when he's fed up though :P. I like it.

Pictures are always an excellent way to get through the difficulty of the hiatus though. At the moment I'm just having trouble not gushing all the details to my best friend who has only seen the first few episodes of season 4. We talk about the show a lot, and I always go to say something or make a reference to the latest episodes, but luckily I always catch myself before I slip up.

More Jensen love!

More Misha love!

Forum Resident
#1080 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 12:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rabid
Otherwise known as all of the unimportant, disliked characters .

true true.

Yummy pictures.
The worst part about being a fan of a TV show are the hiatuses.
Scholar
Original Poster
#1081 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 12:09 PM
I'm not surprised, although how cool would it be if the boys hunted ghosts dressed like that?

Lol, how cool would it be if he hunted ghosts and demons not dressed at all? Come on, we sat through Beowulf - its totally acceptable. In fact, I insist on it, lol.

PixCii - He looks cute all the time :P
Second pic! He looks so much older than he did say two years ago... maybe its the stubble....
And Mischa... :D

Mad Poster
#1082 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 12:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Alissa888
Lol, how cool would it be if he hunted ghosts and demons not dressed at all? Come on, we sat through Beowulf - its totally acceptable. In fact, I insist on it, lol.

Now that would be awesome. Though probably not aired.
I'm think that I'm converting from a Jared lover to a Misha lover. Though they are all completely amazingly gorgeous, I adore Misha's sex hair. I mean, who doesn't?
Mad Poster
#1083 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 9:16 PM
If only Supernatural were aired on HBO... so many opportunities to physically exploit the boys in front of the camera have gone by the wayside because of the family-friendly (well, not on Gossip Girl :P) nature of the CW . Wouldn't it have made logical sense for Dean to come back from hell in the nude? After all, his clothes should have either decomposed in the grave or been burned in the pit. And I highly doubt that angels and (semi)demons bother with frivolous, unnecessary things like clothes other than when they're in a human vessel, so Castiel and Sam should both be nakie. The logic of the fans is undeniable!

Jensen would look hot in a burlap bag with a Joaquin Phoenix beard, but I prefer his stubble shorter or nonexistent. He has such a pretty face... why cover it up with facial hair? He looks so cute and young in the first photo... kind of throws me back to Dark Angel. This is how we will get through the hiatus *nods approvingly*... although I think it comes back on April 23rd, so not that long. We'll just have to get through the dreaded third brother episode and then we'll have a great season ahead of us :D.

#1084 Old 18th Apr 2009 at 4:46 PM
u all are soo lucky! i need my Dean and Sam dosage (sp?)!
Season 3 is FINALLY starting here next week YAYYY!!!!
#1085 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 10:46 AM
In Australia, Supernatural returns May 4th (Monday night) at 9:30pm it was in the Sunday Telegraph today.
Mad Poster
#1086 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 9:01 PM
The boys were in Australia this past weekend for some sort of convention... you missed your chance, x-tashi-x and PixCii ! The best thing I read from the convention was this:

Misha Collins (to J&J): Is it weird playing brothers because you're lovers in real life?

LOL :laugh:. Obviously Wincest has at least one supporter on the show.

Oh, boys. You never cease to amuse. I'm excited for Thursday's episode, but it's going to be something of a double-edged sword... on one hand, we'll have an end to the hiatus, but on the other, we'll have the dreaded third brother.

EDIT: For all the Misha lovers, this hilarious video proves just how close he and Jared have become ...

Instructor
#1087 Old 21st Apr 2009 at 1:42 PM
Well, iv tried my hardest but the lure of all these pictures was the final straw.

I have a full blown addiction to SN and Jensen after my friend introduced me too it. Iv just finished Season 2 and have just bought myself Season 3.

She's mean though and wont tell me what happens to Dean with the whole deal he made for Sams life etc, whether he becomes a Demon etc. So i am reading through this thread hehe
Mad Poster
#1088 Old 21st Apr 2009 at 11:25 PM
Chowgilly - if you want to know I'll tell you. I'm the same as you, I NEED to know things! When I first got it (I didn't have freeview so couldn't watch it on TV) I bought the first two seasons but had to wait a bit longer for S2 to be delivered. I watched the first season in about two days and that cliffhanger... OMG! I almost couldn't stand waiting for S2 to arrive! So I looked it up online.

Rabid - I love that video! Jared is always shaking his arse around, and I am certainly not complaining! When you get the three of them together like that you truly realise just how beautiful they all are. It's just not fair that all men aren't that good looking.
Instructor
#1089 Old 22nd Apr 2009 at 9:24 AM
Yeah i wanna know lol. I cant wait much longer! My dvds on its way but its gonna be a few days.

That videos awesome, although Jensen looks a little embarassed. And your right el flel, it just aint fair that people are allowed to be so hot.
Mad Poster
#1090 Old 22nd Apr 2009 at 5:47 PM
Ok, well if anyone else reads this and picks up anything I missed or got wrong please feel free to correct me. I've just watched the end of the last episode to remind myself what happens but no doubt I've missed something.

So, Lillith (the demon who holds the contract to Dean's deal/soul) has been possessing this little kid, and Sam, Dean and Ruby (a good demon who says she can help Sam save Dean) go to kill her but then realise that she's not possessed any more and they don't know where Lillith is. Dean starts hearing the hell hounds (they take you to hell), so they all lock themselves in a room with the salt barriers. Ruby tries to get Sam to give her her knife (a knife that kills demons) and that's when Dean realises that Lillith is possessing Ruby's body. Lillith sets the hell hounds on Dean, who tear him to pieces (poor Dean) while Sam can only stand and watch. Lillith tries to kill Sam but he radiates this weird white light stuff and she can't kill him; his demony powers are back. He goes to stab her with Ruby's knife but she escapes before he gets the chance. He turns round and then sees Dean dead on the floor. The scene cuts to Dean in hell screaming and crying for Sam to come and help him. And that's where it ends.

I actually feel all sad again watching that
Instructor
#1091 Old 22nd Apr 2009 at 9:57 PM
Omg, Dean cant die, Nooo!!!!! Is that the last episode of season 3 or ? Like after the year he signed up for in the contract for Sam?
Instructor
#1092 Old 22nd Apr 2009 at 10:40 PM
Curiosity got the better of me and iv been watching vids on youtube. The part when he goes to hell is so sad

So from the few videos iv watched, i have a few questions if thats ok?

I know Dean comes back from Hell, but how is that possible?
When and why does he become a demon?
Now he's back from Hell, is that it or do they come after him?
Mad Poster
#1093 Old 22nd Apr 2009 at 10:59 PM
Yeah that is season 3 finale. I was kind of surprised they killed him, but I knew he wouldn't stay dead forever!

Quote: Originally posted by chowgilly
Curiosity got the better of me and iv been watching vids on youtube. The part when he goes to hell is so sad

I did that when S4 came out in America, I was dying to know what happened!

Quote: Originally posted by chowgilly
I know Dean comes back from Hell, but how is that possible?

An angel called Castiel pulled him out of hell on God's orders because he is needed to help prevent Lucifer from rising and causing the apocalpyse.

Quote:
When and why does he become a demon?

Dean? He doesn't (not that I know of anyway). Sam has demon blood in him because of old yellow eyes so he's sort of demony. In S4 you find out that whilst Dean was in hell, Sam (with the help of Ruby) had been practising using his powers to exorcise demons in a way that doesn't kill the human they are possessing. But Dean finds out what he's doing and doesn't like it, and neither do the angels.

Quote:
Now he's back from Hell, is that it or do they come after him?

I think there is a demon he met in hell who keeps messing with him, Alastair, I think his name is. The main theme of S4 is that Sam and Dean have to prevent some seals from being broken, because if they all get broken then Lucifer will rise. The other theme is that there is a divide between good and evil between the brothers; Dean is working for angels, whereas Sam has been using his demon powers working with a demon. There is a bit of rift rising between them because of this atm.

S4 is on Sunday nights at 9pm on ITV2 at the moment, we're just over halfway through (on ep. 14 out of 22) so you could record the coming episodes until you're caught up with S3, rather than have to wait for the whole thing to be out on DVD. The first part of S4 is out on DVD now, or you can watch the episodes on Surf The Channel (that's what I use).
Instructor
#1094 Old 22nd Apr 2009 at 11:14 PM
Wow, thank you for the quickness!

Thats cool. Think ill prop get half way through S3 then order 4 and hope the second parts out by then lol.

The dean demon part was cos i came across this picture, http://images1.fanpop.com/images/ph...38-1024-768.jpg although that may be photoshopped.
Scholar
Original Poster
#1095 Old 22nd Apr 2009 at 11:18 PM
Oh, no, no, that did happen - it was Dean's worst nightmare, and it's in Dream A Little, Dream Of Me in Season 3

Mad Poster
#1096 Old 22nd Apr 2009 at 11:27 PM
I remember the episode but don't remember that part! How odd. That was a good episode, it was so dreamlike the way things randomly just changed about. Creepy.

And you're welcome chowgilly I found that there was only so much information about the episodes online when I wanted to know what happened. I usually look up episode guides for shows that I like watching that aren't out over here yet.
Instructor
#1097 Old 22nd Apr 2009 at 11:45 PM
Thanks ladies

Sounds good. So it was just a dream/nightmare, no real Demon Deans lol. Thank goodness! (how many people can be made to look like as demon and still be hot as hell!)

Anyhoo, im off to watch my S2 dvds till my S3 comes :D
Mad Poster
#1098 Old 23rd Apr 2009 at 12:09 AM
K, so I did the "Which Supernatural character are you?" quiz, and I'm Ellen, which is hilarious because that's my real name! Lol.

I'm feeling that this thread is very Jensen heavy - not complaining because he is tasty - but I do love Jared:

(mmm sweaty and dirty)

*sighs* they're so beautiful.
Instructor
#1099 Old 23rd Apr 2009 at 12:22 AM
Loving the towels are evil one!

Iv just done the quiz and aparantly im Ash. Business up front party in the back

Jared is fine, but hot damn Jensen! (just to balance the thread a lil more :D)

Oof, sweet dreams ladies x
Field Researcher
#1100 Old 23rd Apr 2009 at 7:24 AM
The boys were in Australia this past weekend for some sort of convention... you missed your chance, x-tashi-x and PixCii ! The best thing I read from the convention was this:

Misha Collins (to J&J): Is it weird playing brothers because you're lovers in real life?

LOL :laugh:. Obviously Wincest has at least one supporter on the show.

Oh, boys. You never cease to amuse. I'm excited for Thursday's episode, but it's going to be something of a double-edged sword... on one hand, we'll have an end to the hiatus, but on the other, we'll have the dreaded third brother.

EDIT: For all the Misha lovers, this hilarious video proves just how close he and Jared have become ...

Yeah, I heard about the convention and wanted to go, but unfortunatley wasn't coming near I live, and I went and saw Fall Out Boy, The All-American Rejects and Hey Monday in concert about a month ago, so no more splurging on going places for me! (And I've also been dragged into going to the WWE in melbourne with my brother!)
Page 44 of 46