Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Nov 2007 at 11:44 PM Last edited by linuslover30 : 11th Jun 2009 at 2:15 PM.
Default Elder Sim Pictures (v1)
Post your elderly Sims here.
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 25th Nov 2007 at 10:20 PM
Aw, no love for the elderly!
Here's Luciana:

"to be nobody but yourself, in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting." - e.e. cummings
Treejen's Sims!
#3 Old 25th Nov 2007 at 10:53 PM
Nice elder treejan, I would post but I am not too fond of my elders.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 11:28 AM
Quinn and Toby, my Legacy founders, went and got old on me I still think they're cute though.

#5 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 12:20 PM
brilliantcat : they are just adorable!my elders always look icky,but yours are lovely!
Instructor
#6 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 6:00 PM
Quinn and Toby are lovely elders, brilliantcat! I just started a new legacy, so once my founders turn old I'll put them up. I love my elder Sims, especially when I've had them since they were babies.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 3rd Dec 2007 at 5:22 AM
Ok Quinn and Toby are the cutest little elders I've ever had in my game. They putter in the garden together and they cuddle like teenagers all the time, it's so freakin' adorable! This is probably one of my favorite shots of them I've taken.

Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 2:12 AM
Here's Jack Magee on his last day as an elder. His wife, Pam, died one day before him and he was unconsolable.

Pam's urn was placed on her side of them bed on a night table. He spent like 4 hours in there.

Here's him being beckened into the afterlife.

Shut up, Quadratic Equation!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 10:04 AM
So Shiggityshwa, the 14 Magee kids lost their parents. That's sad, but they had a life full of love I guess.

In my Bosco Family:

Bobby and wife Lili, one day before she died.

Beatrice and husband Blake.

Brianna and husband Jeremy.
#10 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 10:15 AM
What adorable elders you guys have. ^,^
#11 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 8:14 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2325..._48d64778e9.jpg
The Monty Family elders ( i can't remember their names) from Veronaville.
Test Subject
#12 Old 9th Dec 2007 at 4:07 PM
This is Noriko Kuchiki eating the rainbow trout she caught earlier. She loves to fish.
#13 Old 9th Dec 2007 at 6:00 PM

Coral Oldie

Herb Oldie
Former Incubator of Tiberius
retired moderator
#14 Old 16th Dec 2007 at 11:45 PM

Zephar

SIXAMSIMS @ TUMBLR
SIXAMSIMS @ LJ
- S2/S3 Sims For Download
Tiberius Arthur Glover - 06/09/09 / Atticus Oliver Leigh Glover - 08/12/09
Test Subject
#15 Old 20th Dec 2007 at 4:40 AM
This is Sean Meyers. He likes bringing in the newspaper first thing in the morning.

He also likes to play chess. Sometimes his wife Lana joins him. But today, he plays alone.
Test Subject
#16 Old 20th Dec 2007 at 6:35 PM
Default Zarina's mother Anne.
She is Zarina's mother. Her has two grandchildren. But she dead last night.

Anne:

retired moderator
#17 Old 21st Dec 2007 at 9:57 PM
Keely's Pirate

Formerly known as boolPropped
Field Researcher
#18 Old 21st Dec 2007 at 10:28 PM
I'm glad to see people putting up beautiful photos of their elders, they get no love nor do the fat sims :sigh:
#19 Old 22nd Dec 2007 at 9:34 AM
Stella Ryan, she's one of the oldest sims I've got. Her husband died months ago when I last played the family.

P.S.- I never changed the sofas. :P
Field Researcher
#20 Old 23rd Dec 2007 at 12:45 PM
I have made a commune for some of my seniors. They shear a little house. I have made them a room each (using the dorm doors) and then some good rooms on the ground floors that they shear. Two of them has fallen in love - I didn't really plan that, but they thought each other was so hot that I let them go on a date, witch went petty well.

And the last lady living her is an Asian woman

For new or updated skins, please visit my website: Pink Rabbit
Mad Poster
#21 Old 30th Dec 2007 at 5:59 AM
Tosha turned elderly the day before - I would have love for her to keep using the afro hair I downloaded - but it only came in shades of gray for elderly :/

Elderly or not - she's till the most beautifull sim I'v ever had in my game. Actually she looks prettier now than as an adult. She got her ltw and is platinum now - i'll also let her finish up one set of ellixer of life to ensure a super long life for her. I just love this woman.
Top Secret Researcher
#22 Old 30th Dec 2007 at 6:16 AM
Keely Zaphar is amazing. What a creative name.
bP Keely's Pirate still looks good for his age :D
Mackthecat the Asian woman is beautiful.
Ani_ even if she doesn't have an afro, I think she still looks good without it. Maybe you could request for the creator to bin the afro in her hair color for elder. If it's possible I could bin that color for her age demographic?

I can't wait for Amelia to age up so I can show her off. :D

Mad Poster
#23 Old 30th Dec 2007 at 6:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fway
Ani_ even if she doesn't have an afro, I think she still looks good without it. Maybe you could request for the creator to bin the afro in her hair color for elder. If it's possible I could bin that color for her age demographic?

Thanks - I think as well she actually looks better in this hair than the afro. If you wouldn't mind doing the binning thing - I'd be more than happy. I'm windoswlychallenged at home so all creator programs are off limits for me. It's Nouk's afro.
Field Researcher
#24 Old 30th Dec 2007 at 10:15 AM
Thank you Fray - I love that woman. She has half the hood as friends and everybody knows her. Most love her as much as I do. Sad for her she did not "win the prince".

----------
Edit: I made a boarding house for the new sims who moves into the hood. And old lady owns the place. She loves having young people around, though most of her friends are elders.

Lady Carina

One of her best friends is Katy from the garden company (you know the one who show up if you want to be a member of the garden club)

Katy after a makeover

For new or updated skins, please visit my website: Pink Rabbit
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 11:38 AM
Lovely elderly everyone!!!!

In my Bosco family, generation 3 has gone old.

Karine and husband Samuel

Basile and wife Bliss

Basile's sisters Bianca and Bree

And Kyle with wife Clara
Page 1 of 24