Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Update*Makin' Magic Wine Rack

by Fresh-Prince Posted 31st May 2009 at 8:02 PM - Updated 1st Jun 2009 at 12:52 AM by Fresh-Prince

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 32 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 31st May 2009 at 8:08 PM
Nostalgia! TY
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#3 Old 31st May 2009 at 8:23 PM
Awesome job, FP! Makin' Magic was my favorite expansion pack.

There's always money in the banana stand.
Inventor
#4 Old 31st May 2009 at 8:30 PM
It does really look like the one from Makin' Magic. Well done!
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 31st May 2009 at 8:42 PM
I never had MM but that looks really nice!

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Inventor
#6 Old 31st May 2009 at 10:42 PM
Wojtek0 can't stop thinking eh? But his idea should work.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 31st May 2009 at 11:08 PM
Woo! Amazing. Thank you, thank you so much for this, FP!

Have you any plans to make more objects from MM? I recently tried to recreate that pretty sales booth with the tented top (thought I'd base it on a kitchen counter) but my mesh-making skills were sadly nowhere near good enough.
Test Subject
#8 Old 31st May 2009 at 11:48 PM
I also love that EP, and this wine rack!! Thank you :D

My Sims2 webpage: sunfish.freehostia.com
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 12:53 AM
Thank you guys!

I have now added one for FreeTime.

scarletwings, I am very interested in making more objects from MM. I'll see If I can make that object.
Forum Resident
#10 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 6:04 AM
Makin' Magic is the one EP I never bothered to get for TS1, so I don't recognize it - but this wine rack looks very nice - thanks!

Remember, being paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not after you.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 8:05 AM
Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!
Scholar
#12 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 4:56 PM
Thank you!Making Magic was my favourite,I liked all objects from that game!Thank you for re-creating this one!
Test Subject
#13 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 5:20 PM
Thank you so much! This is neat.
#14 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 8:35 PM
One question: I don`t have FreeTime installed yet, but I do have it. If I download both, what happens to my game if I add the end table now, and add the nectar bar when I install FreeTime? Will they conflict?

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Scholar
Original Poster
#15 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 8:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GeneralOperationsDirector
One question: I don`t have FreeTime installed yet, but I do have it. If I download both, what happens to my game if I add the end table now, and add the nectar bar when I install FreeTime? Will they conflict?

No they wont conflict. They are two completely different objects in two completely different categories.
Test Subject
#16 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 9:16 PM
Oh yaaye! I love it! I wish I could have all my sims 1 stuff in 2 and tomorrow 3. Thank you for this!
#17 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 9:24 PM Last edited by GeneralOperationsDirector : 1st Jun 2009 at 9:24 PM. Reason: "Reply With Quote" does not have a "This is a Thanks message" option.
Quote: Originally posted by Fresh-Prince
No they wont conflict. They are two completely different objects in two completely different categories.
Thank you.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#18 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 11:04 PM
Makin' Magic was by far my favorite EP, I love this wine rack you did a beautiful job. Thank you.
Test Subject
#19 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 12:44 AM
Thanks so much for this! Makin' Magic had always been my favourite expansion pack by far! I had always hoped that they would bring it back for Sims2 but, oh well.....
Thanks again
Field Researcher
#20 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 1:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Fresh-Prince
scarletwings, I am very interested in making more objects from MM. I'll see If I can make that object.

Oh my goodness, that would be incredible! You are a total star for this bar (I am just about to download the spangly new FreeTime version) and I can't wait for more. I may well dig out some of my other minor MM projects and try to make them good enough to share on here... Thanks again, FP!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 7:12 PM
beautiful. Wish I had freetime. don't suppose someone would do the Boggs Homecanning Center or the Antique Salon Drink Cabinet?

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." -Mark Twain
Forum Resident
#22 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 2:34 AM
Fantastic!

Thank you.
Test Subject
#23 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 4:35 AM
Woohoo!! Excellent! TY so much
Test Subject
#24 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 6:47 AM
thanku! any possibilty in getting the butter churn and honeybee hive on here, maybe the stove and the baked goods you could make? id really appreciate them even if they were just deco.
Test Subject
#25 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 11:40 PM
Wow,thanks!
Page 1 of 2