Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 4:46 AM
Default Question for those of you who have gotten your pre-ordered COLLECTOR'S EDITION...
I was just wondering... for those of you who have already received your pre-ordered Collector's Edition copy of the game, is the Prima guide a FULL guide, or just a few pages of hints/tips?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 5:07 AM
Its a few pages I think . . . which is really disappointing. I paid an extra $40 for my Collectors Edition. I should be getting alot more than whats in it I think.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 5:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by wombat69rulz
Its a few pages I think . . . which is really disappointing. I paid an extra $40 for my Collectors Edition. I should be getting alot more than whats in it I think.

OMG... I can't believe that! That was one of the BIG reasons why I GOT the Collector's Edition! Have you actually GOTTEN this yet? Or is this what you've heard? (just looking for a ray of hope there)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 5:26 AM
i get mine thursday lol. I got the collectors edition coz of the plumbob usb :D
Theorist
#5 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 5:56 AM
I saw pictures of a person who opened the collector's edition and it was definitely not the full guide. I don't have it myself yet but I will Tuesday morning, I like the sports car and another usb stick would be handy for me. :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 6:22 AM
Well f***ing $^#!!! We got f***ed AGAIN!
Instructor
#7 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 6:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tinydancer80

Breathe deeply.

Want a cookie?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 6:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CleoTheMuse
Breathe deeply.

Want a cookie?

LOL! Nah... I'm cool now :P
Instructor
#9 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 7:54 AM
When things like this happen I always imagine it is the cute guy form the grpahics team that has done it....... then I do not mind as much...
Instructor
#10 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 8:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sidheed
When things like this happen I always imagine it is the cute guy form the grpahics team that has done it....... then I do not mind as much...

I imagine that guy getting punched in the face by tinydancer...and then I don't mind as much either. :P
Test Subject
#11 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 8:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sidheed

who's the cute guy from the graphic team??
Instructor
#12 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 8:10 AM
Hands off... I am the only one allowed to stalk him... lol.

He has been in a couple of the online things since Seasons... he is just my kind of cute I doubt y'all will think he is,
Test Subject
#13 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 8:12 AM
post a pic!!!! or at least give us a name... lol

i have a favourite EA cute too :P
Instructor
#14 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 8:16 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

He is all mine. I also have some one from the Art team for WoW that I like. I have a thing for game graphics designers, and drummers and .....
Test Subject
#15 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 8:21 AM
awwww... come on... tell us... tell us... sharing is caring... u can keep whoever u like as long as it's not grant rodiek puahahahahaha :P
Forum Resident
#16 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 12:06 PM
Grant has a girlfriend.
Instructor
#17 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 1:46 PM
No it is not Grant actually.

I hope his stomach is better after that unexpected emergency of his.. lol.

He is very cute, but he I make a point of not dating guys who are prettier than me and he is very pretty.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 1:52 PM
It's just a tips and hints guide I'm afraid, not a full blown strategy guide.
Test Subject
#19 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 1:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tinydancer80

Totally Agree! One of the main selling points for the Collector's Edition for me was the guide. Grrr. Oh well.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 2:48 PM
Haha the full guide doesn't even come out here in Aus til the 17th or something. Aus gets screwed again. Hurray >>
Instructor
#21 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 4:55 PM
Hey it comes out even later in the UK Jenna, and ontop of that we get the sims the day after you do **cries** it is all just so unfair. lol
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 5:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chyrun
Grant has a girlfriend.

You just broke my heart.

People who like this sort of thing will find this is the sort of thing they like. -Abraham Lincoln
Field Researcher
#23 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 5:22 PM
Yeah, just a small "guide" not really worth calling a guide. At Gamestop though, if you buy the Prima Guide with the game you get a bit of a discount - better than putting out the full $20 for it at least.
Test Subject
#24 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 5:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by momicajack
Yeah, just a small "guide" not really worth calling a guide. At Gamestop though, if you buy the Prima Guide with the game you get a bit of a discount - better than putting out the full $20 for it at least.

Well that is good to know! I happen to have my pre order from there
Thanks!
Forum Resident
#25 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 6:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mrcheeks
You just broke my heart.

Join the club.
Page 1 of 2