Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Base Game Colonial Arches + Bonus Arch

by leefish Posted 2nd Jun 2009 at 3:18 PM - Updated 3rd Feb 2010 at 10:11 PM by leesester

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Mostly Harmless
retired moderator
#2 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 3:29 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you! As usual, these are simply fantastic :D

Check out my other downloads at my blog!
Forum Resident
#3 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 4:02 PM
You're a star Lee! I'll take 'em all! Love the WYSIWYG name. :P

Nacho average teen.
Other Stuff By Me.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 4:17 PM
I always wondered why maxis didn't see fit to make arches for these. Thanks for 'fixing' what they screwed up yet again.
Instructor
#5 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 4:37 PM
ooooomnomnomnom these are up hereee!
(but as a nosey requester I already can haz them! BWAHAHAHAHA)
thank yoooou leelee!

TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL!

23/02/09

I'm bluffin' with my muffin
Forum Resident
#6 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 6:36 PM
Very nice - I like Maxis match stuffeths. More pleeeease!

I've never been married, but I tell people I'm divorced so they won't think something is wrong with me.
- Anonymous

Sideways Garage Tutorial
Zombie Socks
#7 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 6:57 PM
Ooooo! They look wonderful! Better even than the previews. I will find much use for them!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 9:10 PM
Thanks for sharing.I really wanted a colonial arch to match the door
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 9:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by suefemme
Thanks for sharing.I really wanted a colonial arch to match the door

YAY - dutch folks!!!

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Instructor
#10 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 9:57 PM
Thank you so much! I actually happened to be building today and grumbling about how none of the 2-tile arches match the 1-tile ones, so this was a perfect find!
Instructor
#11 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 10:50 PM
I had just picked up your arch at SimSupply two days ago and now this! Plus Oaktown is my fav interior door. I'm ecstatic.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 10:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bubbajoe62
I had just picked up your arch at SimSupply two days ago and now this! Plus Oaktown is my fav interior door. I'm ecstatic.

Thanks BubbaJoe!! I love your lots! and some great stuff at simsupply too.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Instructor
#13 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 3:05 AM
Woo! Thanks leesester! Great way to set them out in your pictures, they look alot better than just against the wall that everyone does! Its a very smart way to show them off! Thanks again, these will be very useful in my game! Maxis match <3!
Scholar
#14 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 3:20 AM
I love that i now have a two tile arch to use in a house i have used the door in...but whats the differnece in your one tile oaktown arch and maxis's?

Yes My Avatar Is Of Two Guy's Kissing!What Are You Gonna Do About It?
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#15 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 4:52 AM
See lee, this is why you make me jealous...keep it that way, love, because these are totally awesome like usual. Your stuff makes me jaw drop every time.

~Q - Great to finally chit chat again :D

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 11:51 AM
Thank you! Thank you! Great job
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#17 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 6:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TaylorGuy
I love that i now have a two tile arch to use in a house i have used the door in...but whats the differnece in your one tile oaktown arch and maxis's?

115 simoleons....and being made by me.

Field Researcher
#18 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 8:43 PM
I love these especially the one tile glass door. I normally don't download anything in build or buy mode but I can't resist.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#19 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 8:54 PM Last edited by leesester : 20th Jun 2010 at 10:05 AM. Reason: Updated link as Flaba nuked original
Hi Kriskty - the one tile glass door is NOT in this download - you can go here to get it.

Alchemist
#20 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 12:52 AM
I really love these but on putting them in I found this

There seems to be bits cut out at the top of the wall. Wether it was just my game causing it or its happening to others I dont know just thought you may like to know Otherwise love it !

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#21 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 5:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ekrubynaffit
I really love these but on putting them in I found this

There seems to be bits cut out at the top of the wall. Wether it was just my game causing it or its happening to others I dont know just thought you may like to know Otherwise love it !

Hmm, how wierd. I will take a look, have never seen this, and I DON'T think it did it in my game, but I will double check the wall mask.
EDIT: Ok, I checked in SimPE - there is no odd things going on in there, and I based this arch on my double door clones which I used for the Mauritania set, and they have no problems, so I cannot fix it.....anybody else with this problem? It MAY be your game, but I am not 100% certain of that.

Wiki Wizard
#22 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 9:55 AM
Why do i keep missing these.... :S lol Excellent work, i love arches! haaha

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Field Researcher
#23 Old 27th Oct 2009 at 1:32 AM
So happy to get these; thank you!
Forum Resident
#24 Old 8th Jan 2010 at 9:36 PM
Thank you very much for this much needed upload. Keep up the good work. What Ifind missing is some matching railings to the orienatal stairs in the game. If you're up to it, it would be very appreciated.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 1:25 PM
I love arches! Thank you for sharing.
Page 1 of 2