Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 6:15 AM
My Final Fantasy hair/clothing meshes. I'm hoping Plicka remakes the hair meshes for TS3
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#52 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 6:19 AM
Let's get a little more specific...

I need, need, need the unlocked wild curls:
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=159217
Theorist
#53 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 6:28 AM
It's funny. I think I've used something like the same dozen lipsticks since almost the start of TS2. I did branch out to a few more shades when my daughter made some and downloaded her eyeshadows as well. I'm too old to really appreciate much of the make-up, hair and clothings that are available for download, I think. Furniture, though. Furniture is my weakness.
Mad Poster
#54 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 6:29 AM
I'll miss the throwing ax from paladin, as well as the working gun from mts2.
Test Subject
#55 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 6:32 AM
No more hot body meshes! That makes me sad. Worse yet, it's looking like adding custom body meshes will be very, very difficult.

This thread makes me sad.
Test Subject
#56 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 6:33 AM
Curls, Braids, Long hair for men...all my specialty hairs, especially the really really long hair things. Alot of my specialty /theme/ based clothing and products for like my medieval villages or when I got all cave of the clan bear on my game and ummm....that's it mostly, I see quite a bit of possibility with ts3 based on previews, but my Downloads folder has so much stuff in it...
Eminence Grise
#57 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 6:51 AM
[QUOTE=Annababy4404but primarily, I expect i'm going to go into clutter withdrawl. Sim houses just don't look right without clutter.[/QUOTE]

Well, Sims 3 comes with a lot more slots built in to surfaces, and I've seen several clutter items in screens... not as much as one needs I guess, but the clutter situation in hte base game is gonna be way ahead of Sims 2
Test Subject
#58 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 6:55 AM
My klepto momma has filled the family house with clutter. And at no cost to her. I don't know how she manages to hide 1 story tall statues under her dress... but statues seem to be her favorite. Those will clutter up a house pretty quick.
Test Subject
#59 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 7:28 AM
I need my hair and the fabulous clothing as well
Field Researcher
#60 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 7:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by efreak1974
My klepto momma has filled the family house with clutter. And at no cost to her. I don't know how she manages to hide 1 story tall statues under her dress... but statues seem to be her favorite. Those will clutter up a house pretty quick.

Haha! I'd sell those and get the $$$ for them!
Test Subject
#61 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 7:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tinydancer80
Haha! I'd sell those and get the $$$ for them!

Ironically, the old crone is in no need of money. She's filthy rich. She owns half the town and is a part owner in the other half. She drives around in a limo. But she still steals stuff... I guess it gives her a rush.
Test Subject
#62 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 8:08 AM
I will miss the weather. Nothing like a rainy day. I will also miss the holyday, but I guess both will come in some kind of expansion.
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 8:55 AM
Makeup <3
The makeup already in is...ok. Alright, I'm being over-generous. It sucks D: The makeup SUCKS.

I need Bruno's makeup.Torsklappar lips and Glamazon eye especially. Ooo and the Pretty Wreck eye.
Test Subject
#64 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 9:40 AM Last edited by simster21 : 2nd Jun 2009 at 9:54 AM.
Forget CC - I want all the Sims 2 EPs and SPs put in TS3 bundled as one EP. That should make me happy.

Ok, let's not forget CC. All of my favourite creator's content, I'd want all that to go into TS3. Am I greedy? Yep!

In my opinion, The Sims 3 on its own sucks. The features are great, the additions are great, the work they've put into it is great, but it's simply not worth buying until a deluxe edition of 1 or 2 EPs comes out.

And then there's The Sims 2. I've spent enough money on The Sims 2 EPs and am nowhere near 'finished' playing the game, still so much to do. So I'm pretty happy with what I've got I'm glad MTS2 is sticking around with all the TS2 content, and hope loads of people still play TS2 in the years to come.
Instructor
#65 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 10:11 AM
Will miss just about all my cc because I hate, hate, HATE playing the game vanilla. Would miss all the mods and hacks I have that make my game so much more fun. Most especially will miss Insim & Inteen. Actually considering not buying this game until there is some decent cc out there for download. Maxis stuff is okay I guess, but really cant be compared to the awesome stuff created by the fans/players of the game.

Will also be missing all of the great custom hair, especially long hair meshes. (I dont get why Maxis is so keen on short hair for women! Why oh why dont they have one single hair mesh that let's a sim have hair down the length of her back! I cant even make a self-sim until there is one!)
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#66 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 10:13 AM
MissTech - ?? I've seen two hair meshes for women that are long like that. Long and straight, but still.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Instructor
#67 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 10:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
MissTech - ?? I've seen two hair meshes for women that are long like that. Long and straight, but still.

Really! I hadnt seen them. Well that is one wish out of the way!
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 1:37 PM
I never played with hacks anyway, so that's no biggie to me, though I hope to see them return eventually. What IS a biggie to me is skintones, eyes, makeup, quality clothing, and of course, the hairs. I like my sims to look as distinct from each other as possible. I especially would love to see some of Nouk's African-American hairstyles in there.
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 1:47 PM
Oh god where do I even begin..?

Off the top of my head:
Louis' Chain cuff earrings

Well, fuck. That's all I can think of being specific. Lol, I have way too many things to remember the makers.
Test Subject
#70 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 1:49 PM
I want realistic skintones, one or two of the 'adult' mods I won't mention here, no censor (wish granted I believe?), all of the medieval furniture (toliets, the wonderful waterfall shower and the equally wonderful outdoor cellar), medieval clothing and the breastfeeding hack. Oh, and risky woohoo, but I can get by without it.

Edit: Oh! And more hairstyles.

Wow... I'm greedy aren't I?
Test Subject
#71 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 2:17 PM
CC I'd like to see remade?

Hair. And Cars. I am also looking forward to the crazy sims some people will be making later on.
Field Researcher
#72 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 2:29 PM
I'll miss chakaru's skins. Omg those were some excellent skins. I'll miss Bruno's makeup and all the fabulous hair I got from all over the place. And the clothes. Oh my god the clothes. OH MY GOD.
Instructor
#73 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 2:59 PM
This thread makes me happy, we are all asking for really similar things. Which means that there is a greater chance these things will happen when we crack the Sim 3 Code, shall we call the project - The Enigma Code? Or something.....
Page 3 of 3