Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#26 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 2:35 PM
Especially since the Sims3 section of that site explicitly states "No Refunds for Sims 3" o.O His sig does say he's "senior" though so maybe he's more authorized to make those kinds of decisions instead of just "No" copypaste :P
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#27 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 2:36 PM
Kierstalchan,
Pleased to hear you have this sorted out.
Good customer service costs little and can result in a life long customer.
Bad customer service almost guarentees loss of future sales.

For this reason I never understand bad customer care.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 3:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shikonah
lol yeah, but his reasoning was "They'll eventually stop arguing and frowning at empty air."

That being said, it'd be better to just call their support line during business hours and ask them about it. Even if they ARE going to respond through email, there's no guarantee they'd be instantaneous with it. It could take a few days for that team of people to sift through everything in their inbox.

If your as persistent as me, the service centre will give up before you. (If they try that trick on me, I just keep calling and calling until I get it my way, once I was calling 6 times every day for 3 months, they gave in.)

Glad to see its sorted out, I think with a game as high profile as Sims 3, they want to keep as many people as they can happy.
Instructor
#29 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 3:42 PM
Yay it has all been sorted out then.

Luckily the Sims 3 gods are with you today
Page 2 of 2