Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Small Suburban Family Home

by ruthless_kk Posted 5th Jun 2009 at 7:06 PM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 8:10 PM
This is very cute!and it has an awesome price tag, i however do not have ts3 but maybe soon.Great work!!Thanks for sharing :D

"Inspiration,It comes not when you want it.But when you least expect it to!"
Wiki Wizard
#3 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 8:39 PM
Nice lot, love the colours, i am just not sure about the round roof, it seems out of place

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 8:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Deluxe Designs
Nice lot, love the colours, i am just not sure about the round roof, it seems out of place

Yes....it doesnt sit exactly right with me, but the other ones I tried were even more "wrong". I am sure I just need to figure out some things on the new game. I appreciate the feedback

There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.
Sir Francis Bacon (1561 - 1626), "Of Beauty"
Mad Poster
#5 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 9:02 PM
this is absolutely beautiful, kk! I love the shape, and the decoration is flawless!

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Test Subject
#6 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 9:41 PM
What a cute and lovely house. Thank you!
Scholar
#7 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 9:44 PM
Beautiful!

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Test Subject
#8 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 11:14 PM
Schweet ^^
Wiki Wizard
#9 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 2:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ruthless_kk
Yes....it doesnt sit exactly right with me, but the other ones I tried were even more "wrong". I am sure I just need to figure out some things on the new game. I appreciate the feedback

Oh fair enough, did you try using a flat floor as opposed to a roof? might be a solution in future

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Mad Poster
#10 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 6:04 AM
Oh, Ruth this is a so charming lot ! I'll grab it as soon as I have TS3. Thank you so much for sharing
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 10:24 PM
What a wonderful house! I loved your sims 2 houses and am so delighted to see you making sim 3 houses. thank you so much.

People who like this sort of thing will find this is the sort of thing they like. -Abraham Lincoln
Test Subject
#12 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 4:46 PM
Ah! I feel so jealous. I don't have the Sims 3 yet, but I'm saving this page into my Bookmarks so as soon as I have brought it, I can download this. It's a gorgeous house: Thank you for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 11:01 PM
I love the round roof. That's what made me look at the house in the first place. It is so charming and looks so unique compared to the rest. I love the way it's shaped, decorated, and laid out. I just love it. Thank you so much for sharing. Thank you also for making such a unique house. RayB.
Test Subject
#14 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 1:56 PM
Thank you!

I use to be snow white . . . but I drifted
Field Researcher
#15 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 6:25 AM
Wow... You always have details that almost shock, but then make me go "wait, that would work...". The carpeting in the bathroom, for instance. And it's always so unique, even a relatively normal house like this. The roofing and the little brick pseudo-tower makes it slightly less suburban and more small-house-in-a-city (I'm sorry, but I live on a street where every single house is one story high, rectangular, and painted with stucco. Every single one, the entire way down, and after we painted our house a light gold, all the houses in the immediate vicinity did, too, just to take away that little bit of unique-ness. /That/ is a suburb. xD), but it's gooorgeous. This is what everyone wishes suburban houses looked like.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 20th Aug 2014 at 9:31 PM
thank you
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#17 Old 14th Sep 2023 at 10:10 PM
Thank you