Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 5:43 PM
Thanks sammann89 I like your shirts
Here is another conversion I did I converted the Ikea Karlstad Sofa I am going to convert the Karlstad Chair so it makes a set
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#27 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 7:06 PM
JillianWong - that sofa and coffee table looks really good ! i can't wait for you to release it !

Head Of Staff @ LivingSims Magazine

Interested In Working At LivingSims ? Then Check This Out

Check Out My Sims 3 Houses @SimsArtGallery
Mad Poster
#28 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 7:30 PM
^^ Same! I really miss IKEA furniture in S3, I had it in all my houses in S2. I'll definitely be downloading that if you release it JillianWong.

Sentate I love that dress!
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 3rd Oct 2009 at 2:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by el_flel
I really miss IKEA furniture in S3, I had it in all my houses in S2. I'll definitely be downloading that if you release it JillianWong.

me too!
Forum Resident
#30 Old 4th Oct 2009 at 9:27 PM

A rather lame tinfoil hat accessory and a tinfoil pattern. Because you can never be too insulated against THEM.
Field Researcher
#31 Old 4th Oct 2009 at 10:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by The_French_Sim
A rather lame tinfoil hat accessory and a tinfoil pattern. Because you can never be too insulated against THEM.

Haha, I loled at that. xD

Origin username: Vattenliljan
Forum Resident
#32 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 1:00 PM

Melpomene finally gets her mask. Oh, the gloom!
Forum Resident
#33 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 6:57 AM

Final accessory for Urania, her usual sandwich board. Comes with five different stencils, in development at the moment.

(also I messed up the colour scheme on the cargo pants. They should be lighter on the folded part)
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 7:15 AM
Oh, I could use that sandwich board...You gonna upload it?

:Edit: Ugh. My icon no longer seems transparent with this new layout. I must fix that.
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 6:35 PM
I just finished converting this I thought it would look awesome as a stencil it was originally a shelf
Forum Resident
#36 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 6:42 PM

Patternable, etc.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 9th Jul 2010 at 6:00 AM
I love the M. Night Shyamalan references. Because tinfoil keeps the aliens from controlling your minds. Or whatever. I haven't seen Signs in awhile.
Test Subject
#38 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 1:21 AM
~nicki Minaj~
MY FIRST TRY @ MAKING NICKI MINAJ IF YOU LIKE YOU AN FIND & DOWNLOADED @ www.iluvsims3.blogspot.com + PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK
Screenshots

~love.2.laugh~ FeArLeSs .! Lil Secret.! -BabiiGurl

{visit http://iluvsims3.blogspot.com/ Top Notch Creations}
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 3rd Aug 2012 at 5:26 PM
Are houses also welcome here?

If so, heres my wood cabin:

Download available on my blog, Please become a member

http://fursims.blogspot.com/

Seen some cool stuff here, love the tattoos!!
Field Researcher
#40 Old 28th Aug 2012 at 2:43 PM
Made this wallpaper, its in 4 joinable sections..the back behind the octopus is recolorable =]

Lab Assistant
#41 Old 28th Aug 2012 at 11:47 PM Last edited by Laserai : 28th Aug 2012 at 11:48 PM. Reason: picture editing
I am not sure if your looking for content made in game or not but this a recent creation of mine that hasn't been submitted to the MTS community as of yet.
Screenshots

The New Face of the DAE Firms Is Lasira
Field Researcher
#42 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 8:46 AM Last edited by no.[666]bicycle : 6th Sep 2012 at 8:49 AM. Reason: messed up link
someshirts i made:

you can see the rest at:
http://photobucket.com/sims3shirts
Test Subject
#43 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 6:32 AM
I'll just post my character here...Don't mind me...
Screenshots
Instructor
#44 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 2:50 PM

Riddled with small texture bugs. Why do I have to be such a n00b at UV mapping! Gah. :c

Ah well, maybe I will have another crack next weekend.

Well that's what happens when you're on your own and you're alright at letting nice things go
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 25th Jan 2015 at 2:16 PM Last edited by kuroineko05 : 12th Feb 2015 at 8:10 AM.
Getting into this custom content business.

My second attempt at a hair mesh.

I couldn't find any jewelry that worked for this sim, so I went and modeled them myself. It was a cakewalk compared to hair.
Test Subject
#46 Old 25th Jan 2015 at 2:47 PM
They both look great I really like the hair, especially!
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 25th Jan 2015 at 11:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Chibikinesis
They both look great I really like the hair, especially!

Thank you! The hair still needs improving, but it's good enuf to leave alone for now while I work on other cc. I still got a a female sim that needs custom tattoos and I want to mesh new hair for that second dude. The clipping in that pic bugs me to no end.
Test Subject
#48 Old 26th Jan 2015 at 8:11 AM
Default Lady Gaga wearing Designer Versace White Gown
The Sims 3
Lady Gaga wearing Donatella Versace White Gown (2014 Summer)

DOWNLOAD: https://app.box.com/s/vbeqwvj9qywp502fhyv1

#49 Old 26th Jan 2015 at 4:16 PM
This,

Isn't he cute?
He's my 1 year project resulted from a long and difficult progress of making.

Go to my simblr 'thebleedingwoodland' on my signature below to get him to your game.

I moved my downloads to Simblr thebleedingwoodland
My newer quality downloads on my blog The Bleeding Woodland
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 1:14 PM Last edited by kuroineko05 : 12th Feb 2015 at 8:08 AM.
My sim's second hairstyle.

Page 2 of 3