Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pattern set: Deco!

by Lethe_s Posted 13th Jun 2009 at 2:33 PM

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 32 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#2 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 4:08 PM
These are awesome Lethe! I really love them all, but the Deco Swirl pattern is my favorite. I can't wait to get these in my game. Thank you so much for sharing.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 5:27 PM
*eats all your patterns*
I'm becoming a pattern freak, but have to say that yours are some of the best out there.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 6:30 PM
Thank You, thank you, thank you!

Patterns are the only CC I'm downloading [so far], and yours are definately the best. So many patterns are either too modren or two color - yours are lovely and multi-channeled. Thank you, Lethe!
Instructor
#5 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 7:08 PM
Aaaaaw Lethey they're looking incredible! :3
Thanks a lot!

TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL!

23/02/09

I'm bluffin' with my muffin
Mad Poster
#6 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 7:44 PM
I am crazy for the rose pattern. Thanks so much for spoiling us with great patterns! I really appreciate it.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 11:30 PM
Thank you for creating them! Lovely patterns. And it is crisp too, yay! (I still have problems with my patterns having fuzzy edges)
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 12:08 AM
Ooooh, nice! Thank you!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Test Subject
#9 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 12:21 AM
these are beautiful unfortunately i don't have the sims 3 =D

click here to see my creations
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 1:49 AM
love them very beauitful and they will look great in the game thankyou
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 3:13 AM
All I can do is reiterate what everyone else has said - really lovely! Thank you!
Eminence Grise
#12 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 5:40 AM
Wow nice, I really like the peacock... and the wicker room you showed it off in, lol.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 8:52 AM
Thanks they look great
Scholar
#14 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 1:39 PM
OMG, Love the Peacock fabric! Great job on all of them!
Forum Resident
#15 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 8:49 PM
Wow, just grogeous! I love all the peacock stuff, and art deco is my fav. Thanks, everything looks amazing.
Test Subject
#16 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 6:36 PM
So beautiful thankyou
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 6:32 PM
The peacock pattern is especially gorgeous - thank you!
Test Subject
#18 Old 24th Jun 2009 at 11:07 PM
Awesome! Art Deco and Art Nouveau have always been my favorite styles, and they tend to be my sims' favorites as well ... but they can be tough to fake since those styles are so graphic-heavy. These patterns will likely plaster my sims' homes and clothes for a very long time. Thank you so much - all of you who take the time to create truly make the game for the rest of us!
Field Researcher
#19 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 9:26 AM
I was going to avoid cc for a while, since modding the game is still in its infancy, but could not resist these patterns, :-). Glad that I did decide to put them in game. They are really, really nice and I can tell that you put a lot of thought and work into them. I ended up spending quite a bit of time in CAS playing with different clothing items and was delighted at how well the patterns work with so many choices. I'm glad to see the download is a featured item. Thank you!
Test Subject
#20 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 4:28 AM
wow
i LOVE this. i which i could decorate my real life house with these patterns.
Field Researcher
#21 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 6:01 AM
These are great and will come in handy, thank you for sharing them.
<3

we are eternal, all this pain is an illusion
Field Researcher
#22 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 4:44 PM
good to see you and your excellent work again Lethe!

You're lying to Sam like he's your wife. Which kinda makes me your mistress.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 3:24 AM
These patterns are absolutely astounding! I can see you've put much time and effort into these, great job!

I was walking with a ghost.

I said please...please don't insist.
Instructor
#24 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 7:19 AM
Wonderful! I especially love the peacock pattern! Thanks.
Scholar
#25 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 1:49 PM
Very beautiful and stunning! these will be the most used in my games, once i get it that is :P, very well done
Page 1 of 2