Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Elemental Eyes-redownload plz

by dragonmandy Posted 30th Jun 2009 at 6:30 PM - Updated 2nd Jul 2009 at 3:40 PM by dragonmandy

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Mad Poster
#2 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 7:11 PM
Yay! Just what I needed before I overloaded my game...Wah, Id download them, but I dont have fairies and fairytale stuff I would use em for so GAH but thanks for sharing, you make AWEEEEEEEESOME stuff!

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 8:24 PM
thank u.. I espec. love the water eyes. the blue color is amasing!

- Im just me -
Test Subject
#4 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 8:56 PM
wow!amazing eyes!!!!
I wish I still played ts2... too bad my comp. can't have both ts2+ts3 on it... =(

living and dying, we feed the fire
-Clive Barker
Sacrament
Test Subject
#5 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 8:58 PM
Ooh, these are lovely! Particularly fond of the blue ones, thank you.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 9:24 PM
they are nice they'll go good with my different aspiration based ones... like fire for romance / popularity, water or earth for family/pleasure, air for knowledge/wealth, :D
earth for grilled cheese, but I have none xD
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 12:21 AM
<3 i love having different eyes for my sims. i use eye colors to give them more of a personality feel, this is Awpic! thanks a bunch
Test Subject
#8 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 3:30 AM
wow, i love these eyes! i recenetly made Element based sims, but found myself frusterated do to the eyes not matching...But i think i will now go remake them do to these beautifully made eyes. thanks again!
Test Subject
#9 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 3:38 AM
I love these :]
I think it would be neat to have all of the elements; others besides the four basic elements like metal and light and darkness variations like that ;]
very nice though ^_^

There are two types of people in this world, ones who have claimed to have accomplished things, and those who actually have. The second group is less crowded.
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 12:40 PM
thank you all! im glad you like them so much. i honestly didnt expect such a big response for these.

sabriny: what a great idea!
sadielady: glad they can help you finish a project.
blackkhaosmetamorph: i didnt think of that, i was just doing the four because of the show.
Test Subject
#11 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 4:46 AM
These are fantastic! I'm really picky about the eyes on my sims, and these are EXACTLY what I've been looking for.

I'd love it if you made other colors as well. Pretty much every single sim I make has one of your creations on its face, lol. Fantastic job.
Test Subject
#12 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 4:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dragonmandy
blackkhaosmetamorph: i didnt think of that, i was just doing the four because of the show.

the fire nation like zuko's uncle does lightening along with zuko's sister; lightening is also considered an element :]

There are two types of people in this world, ones who have claimed to have accomplished things, and those who actually have. The second group is less crowded.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 6:38 AM
Ah i love avatar <3 One of my favorite shows , at least some one shares my love for it Thanks for the eyes they are awesome :D

Creativity is more important then Knowledge
Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 12:38 PM
i didnt think about the lightning, and i also didnt think of it as an element. i know the show does metal, energy, sand, and blood, as well as lightning and the four true elements. i may actually end up doing a second set, for all these new additions.
and even though light and darkness have nothing to do with the show, i like that idea too.

and thank you guys.
Test Subject
#15 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 12:45 PM
Default Awesome
It's just what I needed! When I want beautiful Sims, I always give 'm special eyes.
I've got: horror, reflection, blood, everything! All I needed were elemental eyes. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 6:35 PM
Default Beautifull
Quote: Originally posted by Sunuvabich
wow!amazing eyes!!!!
I wish I still played ts2... too bad my comp. can't have both ts2+ts3 on it... =(

I love this eyes!
Is there no way to do something like this to sims 3?
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 8:41 PM
<3 These are extremely gorgeous (and I love the show xDDDD

But like Aliera said--isn't it possible to make these into default eyes for TS3? That could make some of them happy, too ^-^ (Even though I still play TS2, I think it'd be neat if they were available for both).
Test Subject
#18 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 10:12 PM
I love the new eyes you added :]

Has anyone else noticed in Fire, it looks like a hand reaching out? I thought that was neat.

Instructor
Original Poster
#19 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 6:28 PM
thanx. and i have seen default replacements for the sims 3, but i dont know how to do them.
Test Subject
#20 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 2:51 AM
o wow i loved these eyes when i first downloaded them, lol, but oh my gosh you made more fabulous colors!!! thank you sooooo much, i really can't have enough eyes and these are no exception.
Test Subject
#21 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 10:53 PM
And I thought the first ones were pretty! These are absolutely gorgeous. I really, really love the 'Blood' and 'Metal' ones. Great job!
Instructor
Original Poster
#22 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 2:12 PM
thanx, glad you like the new ones.
Banned
#23 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 3:59 AM
>.< Your eyes are so gorgeous I cant resist getting them!!
Instructor
Original Poster
#24 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 2:08 PM
well, glad you like them so much!
Test Subject
#25 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 11:03 AM
this is just...amazing....it looks really beautiful...thank you ^_^
Page 1 of 2