Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Alice Nakamura - Japanese Model

by newone08 Posted 3rd Jul 2009 at 12:37 PM - Updated 8th Jul 2011 at 3:12 PM by newone08

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 1:59 PM
This is the first Sims 3 sim I've seen that doesn't look like a teletubby!

Imagine a world without hypothetical situations
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 2:11 PM
Very nice, especially without the slider-hack!

If you want, you can use AwesomeMod, it's updated for use with the patch.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 2:11 PM
Very good job! However, Rick and Delphy released an updated slider hack for the patched version of the game, in case you were interested. Can't wait for more of your sims!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 2:30 PM
Looks awesome even without the slider hack. I love your sims.

I just downloaded --->Indie Story Progression , which is compatible with patch and has facial slider. I haven't checked it out yet, but give it a try.

Also, there's a new fishnet pantyhose with transparency, so you don't have to try matching skintones. I have both, as I like to use the fishnet on pillows and furniture. XD
Test Subject
#6 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 2:40 PM
She's very cute! She's pretty in a very sophisticated way. Nice work!

BTW, how can you be half American, half Japanese? It's half Caucasian, half Japanese isn't it? Because American is a nationality, not an ethnicity~ ;P
Instructor
#7 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 5:07 PM
She's gorgeous. (:
I love your sims. ^^
Thank you. :D
Test Subject
#8 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 5:36 PM
How did you got her to have those bigtard boobs? my females are all soo flat chested... does the asian skin does this?....
Test Subject
#9 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 8:34 PM
very big thanks for this one Newone08 waited for this one!
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 9:01 PM Last edited by newone08 : 3rd Jul 2009 at 9:04 PM. Reason: typo
Quote: Originally posted by xnancyx
She's very cute! She's pretty in a very sophisticated way. Nice work!

BTW, how can you be half American, half Japanese? It's half Caucasian, half Japanese isn't it? Because American is a nationality, not an ethnicity~ ;P

I dunno which one is right, cause my husband always make fun of my daughter calling her 'Cauasian' short of Caucasian and Asian. But sometimes he calls her half American and half... (nationality of her other parent: Me ) So I really dunno but if I was wrong...then you have to blame him

Thank you so much for all wonderful comments. I'm happy you like Alice.
And oh almost forget, thank you specially for Titanslayer (I like your name ), Morgaine (Hello there! ), Gillianivy (Hey, hello there! ) for telling me about the updated of hack, Indie Story Progression, New Fishnet Pantyhose and Awesomemod hack. I'm gonna try all of them

And for iovnzu, I'm glad you like her and thank you for requesting her. I'm so happy she got approved here and people like her.

One more thing, the skin does make her boobs look bigger So there, you can try it :P
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 4:57 PM
I think she is very pretty, but doesnt look very Japanese to me.. Maybe the full lips? I dont know. Cute girl. I'll be sure to download.
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 6:55 AM
I love Alice, she is beautiful. Thank you for sharing, I think I'll make her very happy in my game =]
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 7:35 PM
She's got such an enchanting face, thank you!
Test Subject
#14 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 5:24 PM
She's gorgeous, thank you!
Test Subject
#15 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 2:22 AM
Aw she's very cute!
Hahhaa.. I agree with mac. Most sims 3 sims DO look like tellitubbies.. it's annoying. But yeah, yours really doesn't. It's lovely.
Scholar
#16 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 1:58 PM
She reminds me of a friend of mine....nice work and thank you for sharing Alice.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 18th Oct 2009 at 2:27 AM
;D Grats!

Grab some goodies on The Rejected

The Rejected is a shared blog and all are welcomed to join. Now you can also follow us @RejectedSims on Twitter.

I'm currently participating in the Builder's Boulevard first neighborhood project: Sanshi Suimei Please join us!
Test Subject
#18 Old 12th Dec 2009 at 12:14 AM
ZOMGOSH! She looks like this Singaporean actress when she was younger!

http://ultimatum.mediacorptv.sg/images/castbios/zoe.jpg
http://www.vivawoman.net/wp-content...xie-Haircut.jpg
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/imag...e/phpHKwEsf.jpg

--Great job! ^_^

Xelas Winterdream
Supreme Master of Doing Things at the Rate of Planets Evolving Intelligent Lifeform
Instructor
Original Poster
#19 Old 12th Dec 2009 at 5:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Xelas
ZOMGOSH! She looks like this Singaporean actress when she was younger!

http://ultimatum.mediacorptv.sg/images/castbios/zoe.jpg
http://www.vivawoman.net/wp-content...xie-Haircut.jpg
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/imag...e/phpHKwEsf.jpg

--Great job! ^_^

Thank you!
I never heard of her before but I am glad you told me.
And I can see there's a resemblance between Alice and the actress.
That's a really good coincidence.

Again, thank you for your comment and for the links of images.

Cheers!
Field Researcher
#20 Old 19th Dec 2009 at 12:14 PM
I found my way over to this model via your blog and MS3B...and I have to say, she's beautiful. I love the shape of her face.
Instructor
Original Poster
#21 Old 19th Dec 2009 at 6:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by katana
I found my way over to this model via your blog and MS3B...and I have to say, she's beautiful. I love the shape of her face.

That's a good thing having a blog, you can upload your stuffs and got promotion at the same time :P
Thank you for your comment. I really appreciate it.

Have Fun with Alice, ok.
She's my baby