Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

University Major: Wicca

by Galatea0 Posted 31st Jul 2009 at 9:04 PM

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 4:46 AM
This sounds great! I will take it and, if anything goes wrong, I'll let you know. Thanks for it.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 2:22 PM
Sounds like great fun....Thank you!
Bright Blessings! P.
Test Subject
#4 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 3:47 PM
this sounds awesome. I am a wiccian. so this sounds really awesome. although what jobs can they pursue when they get out?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 2:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Trishalilstudios
this sounds awesome. I am a wiccian. so this sounds really awesome. although what jobs can they pursue when they get out?

I've been thinking about exactly that question myself, although I haven't started anything yet. There is a magic career somewhere in that section which I've downloaded (and now I can't find it to link back here - sorry! ) which seems to link up with this major.

Quite a few people have written some pretty good careers that would go with it, though.

I'm not actually Wiccan myself, so I think I'd have to do a bit more reading before I write a career.

Thanks for the feedback, guys.
Test Subject
#6 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 11:32 PM
Thanks for this and Blessed Be!!
Banned
#7 Old 15th Aug 2009 at 3:42 AM
This is good for my magic Simmies out there. especially my AL witches. I'll try this ASAP!
Test Subject
#8 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 8:59 PM
WOW!!! This will be great 4 my Good and Bad witch sims since I have University and AL as 2 of my EP's. I also have Nightlife, OFB, and FT, oh and Celebration Stuff, but that's OK. I haven't tried it yet, but I have a hunch that it might work. Thanx :D
#9 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 9:06 PM
::nab::

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Test Subject
#10 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 11:48 PM
When I first saw this... I was wondering if you'd make it the Hollywood "Wicca" so often seen and I'd have every reason to just pass right over this (I'm Wiccan..) but you did a great job. This'll be fun.
Test Subject
#11 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 1:15 PM
I can't seem to get it to work....I've downloaded it, unziped it, and put the one file in the download folder.....and it does work what did i do wrong?
#12 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 7:38 PM
*ALL* custom majors require a hack like Majors Made Easier for students to enroll in them.

Test Subject
#13 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 4:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GeneralOperationsDirector
*ALL* custom majors require a hack like Majors Made Easier for students to enroll in them.

ok where can i find one?
#14 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 6:11 PM
Just click on the Search link in the top margin of this web-page, and type Majors Made Easier into the Search Downloads box, and it will take you to a results page with a single entry, Majors Made Easier by FrikaC. You can download the hack from there.

Test Subject
#15 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 9:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GeneralOperationsDirector
Just click on the Search link in the top margin of this web-page, and type Majors Made Easier into the Search Downloads box, and it will take you to a results page with a single entry, Majors Made Easier by FrikaC. You can download the hack from there.

Thank you
#16 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 8:29 PM
You`re welcome. .

Test Subject
#17 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 6:04 PM
So I'm wiccan myself and I think it's beautiful!
And if you want... I could translate this into German.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 1:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MrsEnaCullen
So I'm wiccan myself and I think it's beautiful!
And if you want... I could translate this into German.

That would be lovely!! Thankyou!
Space Pony
#19 Old 26th Oct 2009 at 10:43 PM
Amazing. I have been looking for something like this for a while. I can finally send my simself to collage and have her do something fun. xD
Test Subject
#20 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 2:07 AM
I liked the idea and creativity! :p

But I think that theres only one "professional" religion in the Game so that's unbalanced, I mean - and if someone wants to play as a Jew, Catolich, Protestant, Budist or Atheu?

Theres many religions and Wiccan only is included in The Sims 2 - maybe beause of the last AL EP that matches, but still; sounds unfair to the others! ^^
Test Subject
#21 Old 27th Dec 2009 at 5:36 AM
You. Are. Awesome.
OMG YOUR AWESOME!!!!!! I'm obsessd with the musical "Wicked: The Untold Story of the Witches of Oz" and I've been so frustrated because I've been trying to make a sim version of the show, but its been frustrating, because the two main characters are studying to be sorceresses in college, but there was no "witchcraft" major!!!! But now there is!!!! lol I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#22 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 7:08 PM Last edited by vampiregoddess : 14th Feb 2010 at 7:21 PM.
Thank you Thank you Thank you!!! being Wiccan myself, this is greatly appreciated!! Blessed be, My Friend.
Test Subject
#23 Old 25th Mar 2011 at 2:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by klauss_ad
I liked the idea and creativity! :p

But I think that theres only one "professional" religion in the Game so that's unbalanced, I mean - and if someone wants to play as a Jew, Catolich, Protestant, Budist or Atheu?

Theres many religions and Wiccan only is included in The Sims 2 - maybe beause of the last AL EP that matches, but still; sounds unfair to the others! ^^

Then that person downloads something for their religion... I'm so ever glad there's something else beside the 'main religions'...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 25th Mar 2011 at 2:31 AM
Awesome! Blessed be! By the way, it would be even better, more universalist if it said God insted of Green Man.
Test Subject
#25 Old 19th Apr 2011 at 11:17 PM
Thank you so much for this. I'm Wiccan myself, and now my little sims can join with me! I cant express my gratitude enough for posting this!
Page 1 of 2