Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lynette Purloined

by cthru Posted 31st Jul 2009 at 1:21 AM - Updated 31st Jul 2009 at 4:52 PM by cthru

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
#2 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 1:36 AM
Cute redhead you got here, followed the process and she turned out really good.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 3:04 AM
nice sim, really beautyful and natural =)
Test Subject
#4 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 3:46 AM
Shes adorable, thanks for the upload. ^^
Test Subject
#5 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 9:17 AM
She is cute, but when I select her and try to go to the edit screen the game crashes to the desktop. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Wiki Wizard
#6 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 11:02 AM
wooOOoo cthru! She is brilliant, i am so happy you finally decided to upload her ^^

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 1:18 PM
Ooh, Cthru, she turned out great! She's gorgeous! ::

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
So long as what they're thinking is exactly what I think they're thinking.
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 1:19 PM
Thanks for the comments everyone! I'm happy you liked her! :lovestruc

naw78, have you downloaded the slider hack? The other cc aren't absolutely necessary, but that hack is...
Make sure you donload it, and retry to download her..If the problem remains, I'll ask around and try to help you out

TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL!

23/02/09

I'm bluffin' with my muffin
Anime Addict
#9 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 1:22 PM
I Love Her. :D
She looks absolutely awesome, So Unique

Can't wait to see your next simmie.

My Alter Ego's
MTS | The Sim Supply | The Exchange

"I used to have Multiple Personality Disorder but we're ok now"
"Click here to find out how to keep an idiot busy for hours"
Instructor
#10 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 3:11 PM
shes pretty .thanks_
Field Researcher
#11 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 3:23 PM
Mostly Harmless
retired moderator
#12 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 4:36 PM
So pretty! Great job Cthru!

Check out my other downloads at my blog!
Instructor
Original Poster
#13 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 4:49 PM
Thanks a lot guys!
It means a lot to me that you like her!

TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL!

23/02/09

Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#14 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 5:15 PM
Lovely sim. I will give her a nice life and marry her to Lee Sim. (Is a guy, dont worry)

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Test Subject
#15 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 6:52 PM
wow this is scary she look just like my friend Riley shes perfect~~~!!! thank you sooo much lol!
Instructor
Original Poster
#16 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 7:31 PM
leesester:teehee, thanks fisheh, I'm glad you like your pressie

karikid456: I'm happy you like this sim, and yes, any similarities to real people aren't deliberate! :P

TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL!

23/02/09

Test Subject
#17 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 3:35 AM
She still crashes the game. I have all the items necessary to create her installed, except the eyes. The site gives the cannot be displayed message. I'm using the first version of the sliders hack; because the updated version crashes my game. Even when the sliders hack matched the version of the game. I have removed most of the mods from my game except some clothes. Game version: 1.3.24.00001

If by some miracle I can get her to work in-game; I was wondering if I could get the numbers for the hair colour.

Thanks for the help.
Instructor
Original Poster
#18 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 10:52 AM
Hmm, that is weird..I'll try to find some people to test her for me...
And yes, if you can get her to work, pm me and I'll pm you the numbers back, although I think they'll automatically work

TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL!

23/02/09

Test Subject
#19 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 6:57 AM
I tried everything I can think of except tinkering inside the file itself nothing's worked.
Maybe it's the game or it could be my system, but in either case I can't get her to work. If you have any suggestions I'd be happy to hear them.

Thanks.
Instructor
Original Poster
#20 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 10:42 AM
naw78, I had a friend test the sim, and the game crashed for her too..
I then saw this thread in mts about the new patch, and it seems that the slider hack isn't compatible yet with the new version of the patch and should be removed until it's updated.
Till then, I'm afraid you wont be able to get the sim ingame, but fortunately we now know what the problem is..

TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL!

23/02/09

Captain Louie
retired moderator
#21 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 9:41 PM
She is gorgeous C! Wonderful wonderful job :D

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Test Subject
#22 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 7:24 AM
I have un-installed & re-installed the game, it is now patched to: 1.2.7.00001. I have the appropriate body slider hack installed. She still crashes my game.
Instructor
Original Poster
#23 Old 11th Aug 2009 at 1:26 PM
Ooooh, I'm so sorry to hear that..I honestly don't know why that insists...And if I don't get reports/ complaints from other people that DLed the sim and it crashes the game, I can't be sure why that is caused...

TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL!

23/02/09

Lab Assistant
#24 Old 12th Aug 2009 at 10:16 PM
can you PM me where you got the hair in the first picture, and if it was from peggy can you E-Mail it to me? Because her site does not work for me.

I love her but i need her hair.

Party up in here! BYOO!! Bring Your Own Overalls!!!
Instructor
Original Poster
#25 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 11:54 AM
I have a working link for the hair, and the hair is in mts, an agustin conversion.
I'd suggest you read the whole thread again, and find the part where I say where it is

TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL!

23/02/09

Page 1 of 2