Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
#26 Old 4th Apr 2010 at 11:26 PM
The attack of the sims 1! They want their fame and glory back!

That's the LOD3, and my game failing :P
Screenshots
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#27 Old 4th Apr 2010 at 11:33 PM
Thread resurrected by popular demand of those smegging terrible modders in #create.

Like me.

First CAS mesh fail in two parts - "Texture? What texture?" and "Morph Smorph" (though I can't beat Cmar).

Beware crabhand! For he shall shred your chilluns!

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Instructor
#28 Old 4th Apr 2010 at 11:36 PM
I told the man at the mattress store I wanted a Queen size bed.......I think they got my order mixed up with King Kong's

No, u can't haz cheezburger
Scholar
#29 Old 5th Apr 2010 at 11:54 AM
Not sure if this was a game glitch or due to messing with the CAS code, but it's funny anyway:
Screenshots
Theorist
#30 Old 5th Apr 2010 at 3:44 PM
Oh dear, now that's what I call handy

Hi I'm Paul!
Mad Poster
#31 Old 5th Apr 2010 at 6:18 PM
Oh, I have so many of those it's embarrassing. Here's just a very small sample:

My attempt to make a long version of my men's trenchcoat outfit:

Servo v1 and v about 10 or 12:

Wobbly attempts at converting the TS2 men's trenchcoat outfit and the Social Bunny body:

(On the trench outfit, the detachable head is especially nifty, and the long dangerous spike extending from the Social Bunny's right hand COULD make a formidable weapon if I made him as the Evil Social Bunny.)
Sockpuppet
#32 Old 5th Apr 2010 at 7:13 PM
I also have many of those....
here few:
Screenshots
#33 Old 5th Apr 2010 at 7:26 PM
DaveyDaVinci, is that the view from INSIDE the bed???

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Banned
#34 Old 6th Apr 2010 at 2:02 AM
My attempt at hair meshing! Urg!

Instructor
#35 Old 6th Apr 2010 at 5:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Base1980
I also have many of those....
here few:

Lol

Looks like the Picasso expansion pack

As for my bed...I honestly have no idea what it is! lol.

Née whiterider
retired moderator
#36 Old 10th Apr 2010 at 9:29 PM
Oh, Esme - I started trying to do your trenchcoat as a separate. I ended up totally remaking it from scratch, for various reasons - that was what I posted above. I was hoping for more amusing shots; alas, however, ever since I decided it was time I got on and made the inside of the "tail" visible, I've been graced with a CAS package which crashes the game. *mutter*

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Instructor
#37 Old 10th Apr 2010 at 11:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by whiterider
Oh, Esme - I started trying to do your trenchcoat as a separate. I ended up totally remaking it from scratch, for various reasons - that was what I posted above. I was hoping for more amusing shots; alas, however, ever since I decided it was time I got on and made the inside of the "tail" visible, I've been graced with a CAS package which crashes the game. *mutter*

That's the ultimate modding disaster. One that cannot be photographed.

Not actually evil.
#38 Old 7th May 2010 at 2:28 AM
And here I thought this would be about moderating gone wrong. Quite entertaining nonetheless.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝɹ,noʎ 'oN
#39 Old 7th May 2010 at 6:51 AM
Experimenting with ChaosMageX's Rig Editor:

Sad part is, this was a success.

"Part of being a mesher is being persistent through your own confusedness" - HystericalParoxysm
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) [◕ ‿ ◕]
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 7th May 2010 at 8:28 AM Last edited by ChaosMageX : 7th May 2010 at 8:46 AM.
I'm glad to see my rig editor is working, and with hilarious results.

It's interesting to see how the position of where her butt attaches to affects the positioning of other parts of her body in the animation.
Sockpuppet
#41 Old 7th May 2010 at 1:14 PM
All works fine until they hit the seats.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 7th May 2010 at 10:32 PM
Okay, this one is unrelated to the rig editor, but since the thread has been revived...

This is what happens when you accidentally set the diffuse alpha value in the mtlsrc to 5 instead of .5

Instructor
#43 Old 15th May 2010 at 5:50 AM Last edited by DaveyDaVinci : 17th May 2010 at 9:14 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by cmomoney
Experimenting with ChaosMageX's Rig Editor:

Sad part is, this was a success.

I'd hate to see your failures.

Speaking of failures...I had fun with joint assignment!

Among the incorrect size *I'm sure there's a child in there somewhere*, we have poor Domo's leg sticking through his body.

Test Subject
#44 Old 19th May 2010 at 4:04 PM
oh dear. I love domo though, is that a project you're working on? cause i'd love to have a cute domo in my game ...assuming you fix the...um... problems
Test Subject
#45 Old 9th Jun 2010 at 5:28 AM
Why must it be me,

Yes, there is a typo in my name, and I'm proud.
˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝɹ,noʎ 'oN
#46 Old 1st Jul 2010 at 4:46 PM
Experimenting with object animation:

Go through this door...if you dare...

"Part of being a mesher is being persistent through your own confusedness" - HystericalParoxysm
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) [◕ ‿ ◕]
Mad Poster
#47 Old 1st Jul 2010 at 5:12 PM
Oh wow, that reminds me of a door you go through in one of my fave brilliant scary PC games, 'Clive Barker's Undying', except the animation was not that fast! I'd love to have that in my TS3 game!
˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝɹ,noʎ 'oN
#48 Old 1st Jul 2010 at 5:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by EsmeraldaF
Oh wow, that reminds me of a door you go through in one of my fave brilliant scary PC games, 'Clive Barker's Undying', except the animation was not that fast! I'd love to have that in my TS3 game!

It actually spins way slower than that. It's faster to make the image file size smaller.

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) [◕ ‿ ◕]
Zombie Socks
#49 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 11:33 PM
This is officially my favorite glitch. EVER. Let's just say that my first forays into the world of bone assignments were well worth the lols. And thanks to the wonderful Cass for testing it.

Plane, plane, flying high CLICK ME

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝɹ,noʎ 'oN
#50 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 11:37 PM
Now THAT'S funny!!

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) [◕ ‿ ◕]
Page 2 of 5