Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Chimney Colours for the Chimenea Muy Caliente Fireplace_FIXED_REDOWNLOAD

by cameranutz2 Posted 25th Aug 2009 at 11:25 PM - Updated 11th Dec 2009 at 3:03 PM by cameranutz2

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 12:02 AM
Thank you. I've been wanting to use that fireplace but the lack of choice discouraged me from doing so.
Test Subject
#3 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 1:30 AM
Hooray! Now if only someone will make one that is stucco (i.e. pretty much smooth) on the outside...
Scholar
#4 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 10:38 AM
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 1:34 PM
Thank you very much, at last i can see the back of that horrible EA chimney!! Thanks again
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 8:21 PM
All of you are welcome...and Thank You!
Inventor
#7 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 9:09 PM
Thank you so much for sharing your recolors! I love having options for designing.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 10:19 PM
With the use of the moveobjects cheat to separate the chimney from the mantel, your recolors have proven to be ever so versatile. Thank you so much, I hope you will consider making more in the future.
Fido

LIfe is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Admin justanothersimssite.com
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 11:26 PM
Thank You bluegenjutsu & Fido!

And yes, Fido, I have been thinking of more colours. It is nice being able to "mix & match".
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 27th Aug 2009 at 12:44 AM
Thanks! This is very much appreciated. A stone chimmney like the fencing or wall covering would nice also if it is ever possible. Thanks! You rock!
Test Subject
#11 Old 29th Aug 2009 at 1:28 AM
My Gwad thank you so much! i've been praying day and night for this! :D
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 4:56 AM
Pretty, thanks.
Scholar
Original Poster
#13 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 7:52 PM
Thank you everyone I will see about making more!
Mad Poster
#14 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 5:56 AM
Yes I agree. I love these recolors and more would be definitely welcome! Thanks!! :D
Test Subject
#15 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 7:18 PM
I love these... but i do have a question... when ever i have tried to make recolors for the chimneys it seems to always replace the old one... so I can only have one color... so my question is: How did you get this to be a recolor instead of a replacement?? You can reply as a message if you would like! Thanks... and again they look great!
Scholar
Original Poster
#16 Old 7th Sep 2009 at 1:32 PM Last edited by cameranutz2 : 7th Sep 2009 at 3:02 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by beautifulcrazydisaster
I love these... but i do have a question... when ever i have tried to make recolors for the chimneys it seems to always replace the old one... so I can only have one color... so my question is: How did you get this to be a recolor instead of a replacement?? You can reply as a message if you would like! Thanks... and again they look great!

Hey BCD: I cloned the fireplace I wanted to use, from the "fireplaces" section, recoloured the chimney IMG then went about creating the package file.

Are you cloning the chimney from the "Normal Objects" section of s3oc? If so that may be what is causing them to overwrite the originals.

Let me know if that helps.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 30th Sep 2009 at 8:34 AM
I'm not sure how I missed seeing these for so long, as a regular MTS visitor. Better late than never, I guess.

These look great. They are a HUGE improvement over the original; thanks so much for sharing them!
Scholar
Original Poster
#18 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 4:05 PM
You are welcome, katana. Enjoy them...and Thank You!
Scholar
Original Poster
#19 Old 11th Dec 2009 at 3:05 PM
Files have been "fixed" to prevent the blue lot issue!

Please remove the old files from your Packages folder and redownload!