Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Moonlight Skin - All Ages included

by kanno Posted 10th Sep 2009 at 2:35 AM - Updated 12th Sep 2009 at 4:08 PM by kanno

111 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 94 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 5
Test Subject
#2 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 4:08 AM
This is a really nice skin. I may have to use it.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 4:29 AM
Thank you very much for making and sharing this!

I personally think the noses look slightly too shiny in some angles. Since I'm comparing with the overall look of the skin textures, the way you made the nose either stand out a bit too much, or the skin doesn't stand out enough.

Still, you did a great job. Keep it up~
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 6:38 AM
very nice
Forum Resident
#5 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 10:06 AM
The female nipples seem a bit blurry.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 10:30 AM
HI kanno! ^_^

Still love your skin and face replacements. Great work on these and it looks beautiful with Miniie Bright Eyes replacements. THANK YOU.

(Creator Policy)
Please don't re-upload them to the exchange, paysites or TSR
May use them in Photos, story's & videos you plan to upload
Please credit me &/or link back
Test Subject
#7 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 10:55 AM
Checking them out now, by the pics they look great
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 10:57 AM
To everyone: thanks!

Quote: Originally posted by Mur4s4me
Thank you very much for making and sharing this!

I personally think the noses look slightly too shiny in some angles. Since I'm comparing with the overall look of the skin textures, the way you made the nose either stand out a bit too much, or the skin doesn't stand out enough.

Still, you did a great job. Keep it up~

Have you noticed that after you looked at the screenshots or have you noticed that in your game?
It's because the "face" file is as big as the "body" one, so the details of the face are standing out.
Personally I like the nose this way ahah, but you can edit it for personal use if you want.

Quote: Originally posted by Inhuman One
The female nipples seem a bit blurry.

Of course the female nipples are BLURRY, but only in those screenshots (because it's not allowed to show female nipples on this website)
They won't look like this in your game!
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 4:55 PM
Very very Nice work, Thank you for posting them
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 8:57 PM
OOooooh this looks fantastic!
Is there a posibility of getting them in Barbie? With no "bits" I mean.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 9:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jewely2951

With no "bits??
These are already "barbie", the only thing I can do to make them more "barbie" is to upload a version without female nipples, is that what you want?
If you want that, I can upload it very easily, of course.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 11th Sep 2009 at 12:00 AM
Looks lie very good work. Could you post a link to garden of shadows, or a least tell us the actual name of the site?
Test Subject
#14 Old 11th Sep 2009 at 12:28 AM
Nice skin. Worth adding to game. Can you link GoS?
Scholar
#15 Old 11th Sep 2009 at 1:19 AM
Yay, THANK you for including all the ages! The body textures I have right now are only for adults. It just doesn't seem right to leave the little ones out, especially since they're my favorite part of the game.

Great work!
Instructor
#16 Old 11th Sep 2009 at 2:51 AM
I downloaded these from GOS and I absolutely love them
You did a fantastic job Thank you :D
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 11th Sep 2009 at 1:43 PM
I don't know if I am the only one or if I did something wrong, but I downloaded your skins from here (and they have the name KANNO in the packages, so they are 100 % from here), but my sims now HAVE pubic hair .
Test Subject
#18 Old 11th Sep 2009 at 7:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mosbyte
Looks lie very good work. Could you post a link to garden of shadows, or a least tell us the actual name of the site?

That's what the site is called, but here is the link to where the skin tones are.

http://www.digitalperversion.net/ga....php?board=67.0
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 11th Sep 2009 at 10:29 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Simfan2000
I don't know if I am the only one or if I did something wrong, but I downloaded your skins from here (and they have the name KANNO in the packages, so they are 100 % from here), but my sims now HAVE pubic hair .

Actually I made a HUGE MISTAKE.

I uploaded the wrong file, and I'm very very sorry for that, as it is forbidden to post any pubic hair on this website.
Of course, and hopefully, this has been fixed. I have deleted the other file, and re uploaded the proper barbie version.

You can download again.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 2:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kanno

I uploaded the wrong file, and I'm very very sorry for that, as it is forbidden to post any pubic hair on this website.
Of course, and hopefully, this has been fixed. I have deleted the other file, and re uploaded the proper barbie version.

You can download again.

Thank you! I hope it wasn't to much of an inconvienience. Thank you so much.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 2:48 PM
With no "bits??
These are already "barbie", the only thing I can do to make them more "barbie" is to upload a version without female nipples, is that what you want?
If you want that, I can upload it very easily, of course.

Oh yes actually. No nipples would be good. (Sorry I didn't see the answer before.) But yes if it wouldn't be too much trouble, could you upload without nipples.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 3:52 PM
Oh yes actually. No nipples would be good. (Sorry I didn't see the answer before.) But yes if it wouldn't be too much trouble, could you upload without nipples.

Done ^_-
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 4:48 PM

You can download again.

Thank you so much, this is such a wonderful work ! I just love it
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 7:46 PM
Done ^_-

Thank you so much. *Glee!*
Test Subject
#25 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 7:13 AM
thanks this is great! do u upload ur models? the closeup of ur male model is awesome
Page 1 of 5