Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Callay Fuentes: A Gift from Me to MTS

by SolidGoldFunk84 Posted 23rd Sep 2009 at 10:38 AM

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Sep 2009 at 11:16 AM
Amazing!It looks so cute!When I saw her I almost fell down the chair.Thanks for such an amazing sim!
The Pathfinder
retired moderator
#3 Old 23rd Sep 2009 at 4:16 PM
Interesting sim indeed good work and thanks for making her
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Sep 2009 at 5:29 PM
Thanks can and lidiqnata! Glad you guys like her.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 23rd Sep 2009 at 11:27 PM
Teeheee, She looks funny in the Bob Cutt :P. But i must say, shes beautifull. I must move her into a family and BREED BREED BREED! Lol

Simming-GlimmerStyle.com

J'adore Weitzman, habillez-moi Louis, Dolce Gabbana, Alexander McQueen, eh ou. Merde I love those Manolo
Instructor
#6 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 7:52 AM
Whan an interesting face.
Banned
#7 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 9:23 AM
How did you get her fingers to look like that?
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 3:12 PM
Woah - She is very pretty! Thanks!

"Now I am become Death"
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 4:32 PM
Thanks everyone!

joininmobile, what do you mean about her fingers? Do you mean the nails or the position? If you mean the nails, the nails are by shadylady482 and the link is provided in the description. If you mean the pose, then I used a pose box. I cannot remember which pose box I used but there's a big list of pose boxes HERE. I want to say that it was Miya's fashion posebox from simscave and one of janita's girl pose boxes for the last picture.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 25th Sep 2009 at 7:32 AM
Oh my..
That is so good.
You are really great at creating unique Sims.
When I first saw the picture I thought it was a Sims 3 sim.
I'm so downloading...

Nintendo Freak
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 25th Sep 2009 at 8:50 AM
Thanks so much powerpuff! I really appreciate your comment.
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Sep 2009 at 9:57 PM
Wow! I just deleted a bunch of stuff I've downloaded and I am starting over, and I told myself I wasn't going to download any sims... then I saw Calley. I had to have her, she is so unique. I love.
Test Subject
#13 Old 25th Sep 2009 at 10:05 PM
Ahh! When I try to install her it says, "This content requires Expansion Pack data that is not installed". Help!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 2:57 AM
Thanks Meag Lane. Have you tried using Clean Installer to install her? If you do that you should be able to install her. If you have any further issues with that, please let me know. I will be glad to help.
Test Subject
#15 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 7:22 AM
AYYYY! My surname is also FUENTES!

Renzo Fuentes...
Test Subject
#16 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 7:22 AM
at least, nice sim and CREATIVE!

Renzo Fuentes...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 6:49 PM
Thanks renzo!
Meet Me In My Next Life
#18 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 9:10 PM Last edited by Simonut : 26th Sep 2009 at 9:12 PM. Reason: mis-spell
Oh ! I just came here today all I can say is WOW! She have a classic beauty about herself, like a modern day "Mona Lisa" or that she came right out of a "Dickinson classic" story book. She just so lovely, Thanks you I see why your name is "Solid"

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Test Subject
#19 Old 28th Sep 2009 at 5:06 PM
Yay! That's better. Thanks so much!
Quote: Originally posted by SolidGoldFunk84
Thanks Meag Lane. Have you tried using Clean Installer to install her? If you do that you should be able to install her. If you have any further issues with that, please let me know. I will be glad to help.
Test Subject
#20 Old 30th Sep 2009 at 7:56 PM
I love this sim! In my game I named her Ivory Coles and put her in vintage clothing. She almost looks a little like Gina Davis.

Thank you!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 7:07 PM
No problem Meag Lane and I'm so glad you like her mischief! :D

I would love to see some pictures if you have them.
Test Subject
#22 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 9:45 AM
Default Ur WeLcOmE!
Yeah. you're welcome! And she looks like ONE OF OUR FAMILY MEMBERS! and she's gorgeous!

Renzo Fuentes...
Test Subject
#23 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 6:12 PM
Hey, great Sim! Very unique! But unfortunately i can't download it - archive is empty. Does the download link still work?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 3:54 AM
malenstwo, I'm not sure why you are getting an empty archive. When I download it the archive is fine and the .SIMS2PACK file is in the archive. I'm not sure what the problem could be. Ok so first, is the actual link working for you? If the link is working, what does it say when you try to open the .zip file? If the link is not working then it would have to be a problem on MTS. If I cannot figure out the problem I will send you another download link.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 29th Sep 2010 at 5:22 AM
Beautiful! She looks a bit like Amelie
Page 1 of 2